Question for Puntlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
^Juuq is a troll he lives in a dream where pigs have wings and fly

And saahid you've recently become delusional.

Not keeping up to date what's changed Sool is no longer PL & the road from Buro Wadal to Garowe. The only other village is probably Boocaame which as of last week Somaliland is beginning to have a presence.

Sanaag, you lot are losing it Diplomaticly as the largest Delegation of Warsangali Elders and Sultans are in Hargeisa in discussion to fully as much administer the rest of Sanaag upto the border.

Where we found out by their new cabinet minister. The only SL presence in East Sanaag is the coastguard who patrol Ceelayo & Las Qoray and a military base in Hingalool.

Sirlance the truth is on the ground.

Higher politics is not what you see around here.

I am in the know and thus do not sell my wish list.

The said regions are neither fully Somaliland nor Puntland.

You can see by folks simplifying the issue that they are devoid of reality.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Sirlance the truth is on the ground.

Higher politics is not what you see around here.

I am in the know and thus do not sell my wish list.

The said regions are neither fully Somaliland nor Puntland.

You can see by folks simplifying the issue that they are devoid of reality.

Not 100yet

Only exception is Buuhoodle (independent)

Boocaame Taken & Badhan has both SL PL

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Would ya'll be happy with a border settlement that looks like this, where you get Eastern Sanaag and Sool?

Serious question :farmajoyaab:

759E90F4-3BD1-4532-9DBD-887AECD45994_w1023_r1_s.jpg
it depends. because we need more of sanaag. you can keep cerigavo but nothing else passed that. talax and tukaraq and boohoodle will need too stay in puntland control. but the rest is negotiable. futurist lets make a deal representing puntland and somaliland. a new movement can be born today

it depends. because we need more of sanaag. you can keep cerigavo but nothing else passed that. talax and tukaraq and boohoodle will need too stay in puntland control. but the rest is negotiable. futurist lets make a deal representing puntland and somaliland. a new movement can be born today

Ok i will represent Somaliland you represent Puntland. let's continue these talks. You seem like an intelligent person I can deal with

The Somaliland borders are 5KM from Garowe and 10KM from Boosaaso based on the British Somaliland borders. The areas we already control and Buuhoodle, taxleex, tukeraq are non negotiatble. We are willing to give you a buffer zone of 50KM, not an inch more. That is the deal on the table

Otherwise if Puntland claims Somaliland's land, Garowe itself is fair game. Somaliland's soldiers are only 60KM from Garowe. We will claim your land as you claim ours

Last edited:
Ok i will represent Somaliland you represent Puntland. let's continue these talks. You seem like an intelligent person I can deal with

The Somaliland borders are 5KM from Garowe and 10KM from Boosaaso based on the British Somaliland borders. The areas we already control and Buuhoodle, taxleex, tukeraq are non negotiatble. We are willing to give you a buffer zone of 50KM, not an inch more. That is the deal on the table

Otherwise if Puntland claims Somaliland's land, Garowe itself is fair game. Somaliland's soldiers are only 60KM from Garowe. We will claim your land as you claim ours

Bro in sool only laascanood is negotiable and that will be negotiated between harti..if reer laascanood want to stay with somaliland we are not in a position to have a say on that matter however everything east of laascanood can never be negotiated..you are delusional if u think other wise... buuhoodle is the complete opposite of laascanood and are hardcore reer puntland..

Sanaag is actually very clear everything east of ceerigaabo is completely influenced by puntland..afar jeeblayaasha in hargeysa have no say on sanaag ..

Kulaha garowe is a fair game..the only reason why tukaraq is still a dispute is because somaliland got scared and run to the regional and international influencers in The Horn after being annihilated number of times..

You have an unelected president tht has caused the biggest rift within somaliland circle since the habro wars..

You are more likely to break into 2 federal regions within Somalia before u get the elusive ictiraaf with harti lands..

Get of from whatever you are smoking...
Nothing has changed in sool and sanaag.

You only control laascanood in sool..
You only control ceerigaabo and the isaaq degaans in sanaag..

Futurist I don't have to agree anything.

Puntland and Somaliland should not fight over dusty villages when either party roams towns and villages and neither has control over those territories.

Until there is time for political resolution and a referendum we shouldn't go to hostilities over something that can change.

We had such agreement and a new one will be reached hopefully.

Your other scenario is laughable to say the least but like most young people in here delusion and wishful thinking is never to far away.

Politics is not 'grant me a wish'. Most people talk about what they wish rather what is the reality on the ground.
Neither will ever have control so they should forget about it as it will be it's own gobol anyway

Kulaha garowe is a fair game..the only reason why tukaraq is still a dispute is because somaliland got scared and run to the regional and international influencers in The Horn after being annihilated number of times..:draketf::ileycry:

You have an unelected president tht has caused the biggest rift within somaliland circle since the habro wars..:faysalwtf:

Get of from whatever you are smoking... You smoking that MJ MJ:dead:
Nothing has changed in sool and sanaag.

Yo this nigga is A REAL SPECIAL kind of retard:damn::damn::russ::russ::russ: ilaahayow majerteen khayaaligu iyo riyo kunoolka ka cafi:dead1:

Reer-Bari

If deni did sign a deal with muuse bixi the gaal giving away sool and danaag then motherfuck deni the fat bastard hooyadiisa waasaha we will kill him if he comes to bosaso or Qardho the new president of puntland will be Assad diana.
i just reported you. @mods do something about it. hes making death threats to our president. and he has a paspport and a way to get to puntland. hes actually capable of carrying out such an attack. he should be put on somalispots watchlist.

Reer-Bari

you can keep what you control and thats it. boohoodle and sanaag is off the table. you can try to attack garowe but you will leave cerigavi and the rest of somaliland vulnerable because you will need all your forces to attack garowe. this way our marines will capture berbera from the ocean. we will use our helicopters to bomb hargaisa to bring back memories

Futurist don't emberass yourself by talking about Sool and Sanaag with Dhabayaaco who have nothing to do with that land.

Sool is 30 Percent Isaaq and the other 70 Percent is Dhulo land. Sanaag is 70 percent Isaaq and most of the rest is Warsan land. Why do you talk to Puntlanders about this ? It's shared between Isaaq and northern Harti (reer Waqooyi) and every talks are between us. Maxaa Dhabayaaco dhulkaygi siiyey ?

Secondly the whole Sool is SL Territory and more than 70 percent of Sanaag (the rest is independet with politicians there getting money from both sides for bootyclapping, but the people are independet no SL nor PL). Eastern Sanaag is not that important yet, we have the regional capital Ceerigaabo, the rest is secondary.

That they are barking loud and say they control anything or capture anything doesn't mean they actually do. Don't focus on people who don't belong to that land and have no manpower to capture it, focus on the people who have every right to demand as much as they want for changes, namely Dhulbahante and after that you can talk with Warsangeli about Eastern Sanaag.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i just reported you. @mods do something about it. hes making death threats to our president. and he has a paspport and a way to get to puntland. hes actually capable of carrying out such an attack. he should be put on somalispots watchlist.
Hooyada waas you laangaab bastard deni is my cousin wecel yaho dhiladi ku dhashay ba waas deni waa nin cismaan maxamud you should mind your own business guun guun dhashay

Futurist don't emberass yourself by talking about Sool and Sanaag with Dhabayaaco who have nothing to do with that land.

Sool is 30 Percent Isaaq and the other 70 Percent is Dhulo land. Sanaag is 70 percent Isaaq and most of the rest is Warsan land. Why do you talk to Puntlanders about this ? It's shared between Isaaq and northern Harti (reer Waqooyi) and every talks are between us. Maxaa Dhabayaaco dhulkaygi siiyey ?

Secondly the whole Sool is SL Territory and more than 70 percent of Sanaag (the rest is independet with politicians there getting money from both sides for bootyclapping, but the people are independet no SL nor PL). Eastern Sanaag is not that important yet, we have the regional capital Ceerigaabo, the rest is secondary.

That they are barking loud and say they control anything or capture anything doesn't mean they actually do. Don't focus on people who don't belong to that land and have no manpower to capture it, focus on the people who have every right to demand as much as they want for changes, namely Dhulbahante and after that you can talk with Warsangeli about Eastern Sanaag.

SSC is between us and Isaaq. Somaliland will dismantle clan borders and making cohesive society :nvjpqts:

Funny kid. People in Somaliland region from small towns pray in different mosques due to division.

Exhibit A : Ceel Afweyn

Funny child, I said will dismantle, which means in the future:pachah1:. We already seen the furthest clan of eastern Somaliland come to the capital to receive blessings:cool:

Bohol

VIP
Funny child, I said will dismantle, which means in the future:pachah1:. We already seen the furthest clan of eastern Somaliland come to the capital to receive blessings:cool:

Somaliland region intensifies clannism. It doesn't dismantle it. Ceel Afweyn is a good example.

Somaliland region intensifies clannism. It doesn't dismantle it.
I call intensifying clanism when you get blown up for qabiil politics like in Somalia. Somaliland has Regional clannism to extent, and even then you have large numbers of people voting for another clan. Like Gadabuursi Riyaale jeegaan with habar yoonis and now recent one with SM and Hj. Now when dhulbahaante and warsangeli fully vote the game will change to pure regional alliances. Last votes we saw big turn out in my region of SSC. Large step up from petty tolaayey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts