Question for people from Puntland

Mozart

You need people like me
Guled who was the head of the democratization process has resigned. He says there were roadblocks that stopped him from doing his job. I've seen some people say he wants to run for presidency in 2024. Is he the same subclan as Farole ? I'm guessing he wants to keep the parliament voting system because he'll get elected easier.

cow

VIP
Is Deni loosing his power in puntland? Right now there is a battle on the outskirts of garoowe between dhulbahante and MJ. People are describing it as a very big battle.

The last guy was appointed by deni when deni was the unquestionable supreme leader of puntland. This time deni has been significantly weakened. He won't be able to name someone that is 100 percent loyal to him.

Deni will have to do tanaasul.

Guled who was the head of the democratization process has resigned. He says there were roadblocks that stopped him from doing his job. I've seen some people say he wants to run for presidency in 2024. Is he the same subclan as Farole ? I'm guessing he wants to keep the parliament voting system because he'll get elected easier.
If He Is Ciise Long May He Reign

:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Is Deni loosing his power in puntland? Right now there is a battle on the outskirts of garoowe between dhulbahante and MJ. People are describing it as a very big battle.

The last guy was appointed by deni when deni was the unquestionable supreme leader of puntland. This time deni has been significantly weakened. He won't be able to name someone that is 100 percent loyal to him.

Outskirts of Garoowe?
Nah, that was within Sool region. But near Nugaal.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I can’t believe these ppl. Same qabiil, but fight between themselves

Latest posts