Question for Muslims

My question is this- what would you to want say to a young person who is going through something, who is facing hardship and who is thinking about leaving Islam?

maybe for example a young person in UK who is going through something... what would you want to say to such a person who is going through difficulty?

and what are some things maybe a young Muslim going through things should think about? Quran verses, hadith, thoughts, for example

It really depends on what difficulties he’s facing and what are his specific problems. I’m not qualified to answer his questions so I would recommend him to seek someone qualified who’s religiously and philosophically trained to deal with the issues he’s facing.

Are u thinking about leaving Islam ?

No, myself not. The OP wasn't written with myself in mind. I have never been to UK and don't plan on ever going there (I'm sure the Muslims there are nice people but... I think it would be weird to leave the US just to go to UK... I think they're too similar... plus I'm not a fan of British culture)

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Well we first need to get to the root of the problem. What is causing this. What sort of issue in islam are they wondering about. When symptoms have been identified treatment may follow.

Well we first need to get to the root of the problem. What is causing this. What sort of issue in islam are they wondering about. When symptoms have been identified treatment may follow.

this is correct... the person was posting here earlier... those of us who saw the thread I'm sure all were concerned.... their thread was deleted... hopefully maybe they show back up and can explain why they were having doubts about Islam... I get we're all laymen (or laywomen) here but we could at least try to respond to their doubts

this is correct... the person was posting here earlier... those of us who saw the thread I'm sure all were concerned.... their thread was deleted... hopefully maybe they show back up and can explain why they were having doubts about Islam... I get we're all laymen (or laywomen) here but we could at least try to respond to their doubts
What was the thread about? Does it have something to do with philosophy or morality?

What was the thread about? Does it have something to do with philosophy or morality?

I don't want to speak for the person... I think the person will show back up soon and insha'Allah we can ask them about what are the specific شبوهات they are dealing with.... they were talking about sensitive personal issues in their thread... I definitely don't want to speak regarding that... but insha'Allah the people here will get to respond to any doubts they have regarding Islam

My question is this- what would you to want say to a young person who is going through something, who is facing hardship and who is thinking about leaving Islam?

maybe for example a young person in UK who is going through something... what would you want to say to such a person who is going through difficulty?

and what are some things maybe a young Muslim going through things should think about? Quran verses, hadith, thoughts, for example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.