Question for HAGS, what are your views on Gen Odawaa?

You’ll know it’s Darood turn to get the Army general right? Hawiye will get police chief in the place of Xajaar. It’s rotational

Hes a suspect ,but I cant say if he fell for the honey trap n&n set . Who did you hear this from ?
I'm some random college sudent who discuses politics with his abti(related to Fahad Yasiin) who also happens to be connected with many government officials .

My abti even knows people in Al Kebaab. This dude doesn't look a day over 32 but is a whole spy.

P.S he was told about the Waare incident and many other shady things but I'm skeptical because he told me Farmaajo would win with all the election money.

Well now allegedly Farmaajo ended up broke or didn't find it suitable to finance his re-election and lost by a record margin.

I'm some random college sudent who discuses politics with his abti(related to Fahad Yasiin) who also happens to be connected with many government officials .

My abti even knows people in Al Kebaab. This dude doesn't look a day over 32 but is a whole spy.

P.S he was told about the Waare incident and many other shady things but I'm skeptical because he told me Farmaajo would win with all the election money.

Well now allegedly Farmaajo ended up broke or didn't find it suitable to finance his re-election and lost by a record margin.

We forgive waare if he fell for the sweet honey trap of n&n .as he been forefront against CBB . Fahad with the help of Qatari government like to honey trap somali politicians befor they bribe them with good amount of money.

Has your abti told you hop#86 (the seat fahad illegally won )will be going to UPD very own farah abdulkadir yet ?

Your effeminate views on him doesn't matter, he has proved himself as a commanding officer if our army, while y'all niggas are queuing in the welfare office😅

I hope he takes command of the country and imposes a military rule💪🏾💪🏾 I'm not even from his clan but I would join his army💯 unlike some of our military leaders he doesn't take shit from amisomians

Roobow and Xassan Dahir aweys has a debt to pay off, I don't mind him running for SWS precidency with the promise, he exterminates and drives AL Shabaab out, same with Xassan Dahir Aweys, he needs to really abandon the Muslim Brotherhood fikr and both verbally and physically fight Al Shabaab with those loyal to him
Isn't he that nigga that has the death of countless Somali civilians on his conscience🤔 why do u want that lunatic out for?

We forgive waare if he fell for the sweet honey trap of n&n .as he been forefront against CBB . Fahad with the help of Qatari government like to honey trap somali politicians befor they bribe them with good amount of money.

Has your abti told you hop#86 (the seat fahad illegally won )will be going to UPD very own farah abdulkadir yet ?
Nope; he told me that him and Fahad were working together. It's shady politics.

In my view: no matter how shady and brutal Fahad Yasiin is, He is Somalia's Mossad, MI6, or CIA type of shit. Even the Bryden guy admit to this. Watch Hassan Sheikh also work with him like he did in the past.

The dude Abu Amaara honestly believes he is the savior of the Somali people and that he is the law, state, Jude, Jury, and executioner.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

In my view: no matter how shady and brutal Fahad Yasiin is, He is Somalia's Mossad, MI6, or CIA type of shit. Even the Bryden guy admit to this. Watch Hassan Sheikh also work with him like he did in the past.

The dude Abu Amaara honestly believes he is the savior of the Somali people and that he is the law, state, Jude, Jury, and executioner.
The only reason is he has access to Qatar. If he loses that link and they abandon him he’s dead weight

The only reason is he has access to Qatar. If he loses that link and they abandon him he’s dead weight
Not really, he doesn't need Qatar anymore given the fact that many of the politicians in the parliament are close to him. He has connections with every party.

He is Allah's punishment on the Somali people for 4.5 and he knows it.

Which is why he coins himself as the "Laandheeraha beesha shanaad".

The dude showed all the laandheeryaal how much damage a literal "heavyweight" lol "langaab" can do.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not really, he doesn't need Qatar anymore given the fact that many of the politicians in the parliament are close to him. He has connections with every party.

The dude showed all the laandheeryaal how much damage a literal "heavyweight" lol "langaab" can do.
Parliament is too weak lol. They do whatever the President tells them when a new President is elected. Many of them will be a part of the new administration, others will get paid off and many will not bother turning up.

Having a few MPs handpicked by you that’ll be replaced by DamulJadiid next election gives you no influence.

He’s finished as a political force and when Hassan changes all the security and military leadership he will come after him. Expect a self imposed exile if he’s not caught and charged

Waare waa tuug and his tol know. Farmaajo and him were in kahoots from day one he was Farmaajo's dog in Jowhar for years until he got payed a little by Bryden.

He's an educated adeer from the honorable Xawaadle but the dude gave them no development. Gudlaawe has been much better.

Gudllaawe worked with Farmaajo however he was independent and reconciled his people and held elections in Beledweyne and Jowhar that were contested.

He also made the capital of Hirshabelle Baledweyn the biggest city.

Parliament is too weak lol. They do whatever the President tells them when a new President is elected. Many of them will be a part of the new administration, others will get paid off and many will not bother turning up.

Having a few MPs handpicked by you that’ll be replaced by DamulJadiid next election gives you no influence.

He’s finished as a political force and when Hassan changes all the security and military leadership he will come after him. Expect a self imposed exile if he’s not caught and charged
He in my opinion will always be somewhat of a kingmaker behind the scene and the only way to beat him is to bring him up to the public and take him out there.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He in my opinion will always be somewhat of a kingmaker behind the scene and the only way to beat him is to bring him up to the public and take him out there.
He already has. Pretty much everyone who’s aware of Somali politics knows him and the humiliation Rooble gave him.

The thing with shadowy kingmakers is they’re best in the background. His biggest mistake was looking for political office and desperately clinging onto Farmaajo. But this isn’t a surprise given he’s a langaab who’s political power is dependent on a langaab president

Kkk you think highly of him . Hes no mossad or CIA, hes just a al Jazeera host who got Qatari lacag thrown at him .
He was something when he was lurking in the shadows now hes well known .
His beesha elders dont even want him that's why he will lose that seat 100% to Upd veteran farah abdulkadir .

Dude fahad is nothing without Qatari boorso. If he was something he wouldve had a name befor he worked at al jazeera .
He was the first al Jazeera correspondent to do interviews with known al shabaabis thats how he climbed the ladder on becoming qatari prostitute.

Charged for what? What evidence do y'all niggas even have on him😅 you speak like a true minion serving a dictator!

Jungle

VIP
Ive said tolka will take him back. He should go liberate the district he was born in which is Aden Yabaal. The district is next to Ceel Dheer so I hope Qoslaaye sends him up there. No senior positions in sna. Only small batallions for him the nacas.

Trending