Question for HAGS, what are your views on Gen Odawaa?

I think it was Hassan or Shariff who hand picked him to top spot.

He was our son, our own flesh and blood. Maybe he was just a kid and no idea/experience that he was being manipulated and used against his own community

What are you thoughts in the way this kid betrayed his community. He ignored and became deaf to our problems. He sided with Farmajoo, even breaking the law to do so. Is his career in the army finished?

bidenkulaha,

Woke1.4rm.Shibis

2021615637593558565007256.jpg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Did he not order an attack which failed?

My memory is vague. He looks like he’s a beta anyway who’ll get told what to do by the President

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hope you guys replace this 4'11 tall Farmaajo fan with someone else, he served as one of Farmaajo's right hand that played a role to subdue the southern Somali community.

Instead of freeing Alshbaab dominance in many districts in the South he worked hard to use SNA forces do the deads of advancing Farmaaajo's politics instead,if I was a HAG I would have replaced him immediately.

Did he not order an attack which failed?

My memory is vague. He looks like he’s a beta anyway who’ll get told what to do by the President

He went along with Farmajoo's attack on Hassan Sheilkh, AAW, Shariff and Kheyre. He coul of said No, that such a thing is illegal.

What hurt most was when he got involved in politics and started having meetings with Xijaar and Farmajoo and ignore PM Rooble.

Yes, he is a young kid but young is no excuse for being a nacas. Cesear and Alexander the great were both at their primes when young.

He is still our son, maybe confused because he is young and unexperienced.

I don't hate Odawaa. He is just a victim of Farmajoo, Fahad Yassien and CBB. They put you under tremendous pressure. They also married him to a Merehan women.

What we can all agree on is that Odawaa is not a leader and does not deserve to be a general, especially commander of Somalia's armed forces.

He can become a regular foot solider if he still wishes to stay in the army.

It was revealed that the odawa got married to one of Farmajos young cousins. The nacas was thinking with his schtick , he must be removed and replaced with general koronto View attachment 223748

Yep, our hero, General koronto deserves to have the honour to be Somalia's commander of chief.

He was the leader of mighty Babaado Qaran and captured Mogadishu to stop Farmajoo's 2 year illegal extension and backed PM Rooble and our people. True legend.

Last edited:
Imo he should be replaced with someone whose most respected and respects the constitution like general koronto or Cornell gacmaduule

But I think pres HSM will replace him with none abgaal .

The most landheere man on the planet, with all due respect
I would also say, we need to temporarily free Xasan Dahir Aweys and Roobow and make them exterminate Al Shabaab, and as reward, they should be forgiven for the crimes they have committed and they also need to abandon their takfiri fikr and hizbiyyah.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I would also say, we need to temporarily free Xasan Dahir Aweys and Roobow and make them exterminate Al Shabaab, and as reward, they should be forgiven for the crimes they have committed and they also need to abandon their takfiri fikr
I think Roobow will want SWS Presidency and the election is this year I believe. HSM might wait to replace LG then release him.

We need someone experienced, i would suggest we put. Indho Cade has years of experience and fought the Aidsiopians. View attachment 223750

Don't forget that Gen Indho Cade was the one who defended Presidents Hassan and Shariff with his life when Farmajoo sent a convoy of West Gedo and reer Lascanood troops. He destroyed the convoy and pushed them back and made sure that both presidents were safe.

He stayed up all night patrolling and protecting our presidents. We are proud of him.

I think Roobow will want SWS Presidency and the election is this year I believe. HSM might wait to replace LG then release him.
Roobow and Xassan Dahir aweys has a debt to pay off, I don't mind him running for SWS precidency with the promise, he exterminates and drives AL Shabaab out, same with Xassan Dahir Aweys, he needs to really abandon the Muslim Brotherhood fikr and both verbally and physically fight Al Shabaab with those loyal to him

Trending