Question for Hadith Rejectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hadiths are farlse and some tru god said use your brain to know which is tru and false yhere you go

For all we know, the thoughts that enter our mind can be whispers of Shaytaan. And everyone has very different thoughts enter their mind. If everyone just follows their own reason, it would be chaos. Even an armed robber can figure out "reasons" for why they are justified. People "use their brain" to justify anything. In practice, it pretty much just means people following their desires.

What matters is what Allah thinks, not what we think. We have to follow the Quran and the Sunnah and the righteous predeccessors and then our own reason. Allah knows best.

As far as hadith being true and some not being true- of course, everyone knows that. There are Saheeh hadith and hadith which are weak, fabricated, etc.

By hadith rejectors, I am referring to the "we should follow Quran only" crowd (frankly- deviants).

For all we know, the thoughts that enter our mind can be whispers of Shaytaan. And everyone has very different thoughts enter their mind. If everyone just follows their own reason, it would be chaos. Even an armed robber can figure out "reasons" for why they are justified. People "use their brain" to justify anything. In practice, it pretty much just means people following their desires.

What matters is what Allah thinks, not what we think. We have to follow the Quran and the Sunnah and the righteous predeccessors and then our own reason. Allah knows best.

As far as hadith being true and some not being true- of course, everyone knows that. There are Saheeh hadith and hadith which are weak, fabricated, etc.
Btw hadith have to taken out in the quran if they are theyout in quran they false cuz allah send down the quran then schoolers made hadiths if a hadith isnt taken out in the quran and made up by some kuffar sheik inded tht is false hadiths good give you reason for brain use ut which is correct hadith and the false one

Asr rakats is 3

Would it be using sound reason for me to believe "Asr rakats is 3" just because an anonymous person on the internet claimed so without even trying to provide evidence?

If you really believe in "use your brain," you should at least try to provide some sort of evidence.

Would it be using sound reason for me to believe "Asr rakats is 3" just because an anonymous person on the internet claimed so without even trying to provide evidence?

If you really believe in "use your brain," you should at least try to provide some sort of evidence.
Like i say i forgot it sometimes i forget thinks asr is 4 there you go some people forget thinks

Btw hadith have to taken out in the quran if they are theyout in quran they false cuz allah send down the quran then schoolers made hadiths if a hadith isnt taken out in the quran and made up by some kuffar sheik inded tht is false hadiths good give you reason for brain use ut which is correct hadith and the false one

"use ut"? "have to taken out"

I am not sure you are a native English speaker.

"theyout"..... I wonder if I am reading posts by an intoxicated person.

In any case, all strange misuse of English aside, let's get to the point

where is your evidence that Asr is three rakats? You expect me to believe that without evidence?!

If you're going to claim reason, you should be consistent then.

Do you forget when you're praying too or...?:cosbyhmm:
Some times i even forget my house keys on stange places if you smoke weed it will change your brains and sometimes you forget think and time pass by:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
I cant even remember what i wrote yesterday on this rorum

"use ut"? "have to taken out"

I am not sure you are a native English speaker.

"theyout"..... I wonder if I am reading posts by an intoxicated person.

In any case, all strange misuse of English aside, let's get to the point

where is your evidence that Asr is three rakats? You expect me to believe that without evidence?!

If you're going to claim reason, you should be consistent then.
I forgot sometimes thinks i reply to you and said it was 4

Like i say i forgot it sometimes i forget thinks asr is 4 there you go some people forget thinks

"some people forget thinks"....

Look, I am not trying to make fun of you Wallahi. I think it's wrong to make fun of people who have trouble with English.

If you have trouble with reading and writing, if you have trouble with English, if you are very young, whatever it is....

I don't want to discourage you if you're learning English. I think it's a very honorable thing if you're trying to learn another language.

However, it is clear... I think you have some trouble with English or with writing.... and you say you don't even remember how many rakats Asr is.....

if you are a Muslim, you are supposed to be praying 5 prayers (including Asr) everyday.....

It's not a sin if you are a non-native English speaker or if you have trouble with reading and writing.... nor does it mean you lack intelligence.... you might be a very intelligent person.....

however, I think you lack knowledge and I think we should only speak when we have knowledge.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Some times i even forget my house keys on stange places if you skome weed it will change your brains and sometimes you forget think and time pass by:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
rorum? skome? stange?

What are you smoking? You seem to be high af:what1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some times i even forget my house keys on stange places if you smoke weed it will change your brains and sometimes you forget think and time pass by:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

"stange places," "rorum"

If you are smoking weed, brother- this is not funny. You need to stop smoking weed if you are smoking weed.

I want you to go to Jannah and I want Allah to reward you. And I want you to pray.

How can you pray when you are on a DRUG? How can you not feel ashamed if you try to pray high?

I hope you stop smoking weed and I hope all Muslims who smoke weed COME TO THEIR SENSES AND STOP.

I am fed up with people smoking weed. It is a really sad thing. Weed is CLEARLY haraam. I want better for my Muslim brothers and sisters and I hope Allah guides the weed smokers and leads them to quit

"some people forget thinks"....

Look, I am not trying to make fun of you Wallahi. I think it's wrong to make fun of people who have trouble with English.

If you have trouble with reading and writing, if you have trouble with English, if you are very young, whatever it is....

I don't want to discourage you if you're learning English. I think it's a very honorable thing if you're trying to learn another language.

However, it is clear... I think you have some trouble with English or with writing.... and you say you don't even remember how many rakats Asr is.....

if you are a Muslim, you are supposed to be praying 5 prayers (including Asr) everyday.....

It's not a sin if you are a non-native English speaker or if you have trouble with reading and writing.... nor does it mean you lack intelligence.... you might be a very intelligent person.....

however, I think you lack knowledge and I think we should only speak when we have knowledge.
Iam tired and sleepy tht is why my writtings suck plus dont think iam retard i see what you doing like i said 4

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
:mindblown:How old are you? You are joking?

"stange places," "rorum"

If you are smoking weed, brother- this is not funny. You need to stop smoking weed if you are smoking weed.

I want you to go to Jannah and I want Allah to reward you. And I want you to pray.

How can you pray when you are on a DRUG? How can you not feel ashamed if you try to pray high?

I hope you stop smoking weed and I hope all Muslims who smoke weed COME TO THEIR SENSES AND STOP.

I am fed up with people smoking weed. It is a really sad thing. Weed is CLEARLY haraam. I want better for my Muslim brothers and sisters and I hope Allah guides the weed smokers and leads them to quit
I dont pray when i skome it chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending