Question for Hadith Rejectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:siilaanyosmile:
Dont judge my wigga iam not in my curect state the weed didnt leave out my system yet tht why i write horrible
my wigga? Curect?

Oogaa boogaa nigga wigg wigga?
:umwhat:

You're funny and high..
I'm outta here. Peace out
a6wlroe_460sa.gif

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
So you telling me you remember your entire chillhood what you did everyday time where when
Tht is impossible
:ayaanswag:
I read that people who don't remember their childhood probably went through a traumatic experience. They end up not remembering most of it because they are repressing the really bad part.

I read that people who don't remember their childhood probably went through a traumatic experience. They end up not remembering most of it because they are repressing the really bad part.
I bet you cant remember it 2 uk
Btw what kind traumatic experiance they go through :cosbyhmm:

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
I not saying i cant remember all of it
But it is impossible to remember what you did as kid everyday time place where and when and if you remember all of those you got super good memori
Btw can you explain the traumatic experiance they go trough what cause tht:hmm:
Of course no one remember every detail part of our childhood that is crazy lol, unless photographic memory. Traumatic experience is caused by the bad event that previously occur in usually their formative year. It can be direct experience that happened or even something they just witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts