Question about slaves.

Western Civilization is the reason why we have human rights in the modern era or else you would have Asharites/Salafis and crazy Shia Twelvers continuing the evil practice of slavery.Just look at the above post and the mental gymnastics he employes to justify Islamic Slavery
Wallahi i doubt your islam from the time I saw your name and your thinking about Islam.

I also think you believe that Quran isn't Allah book but a creature right?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you father is slave then you are slave.

But if you father is free and you mother is slave then you are a free.

Btw if you father own you mother then brought you to this world then died then your mother will be your property and you can sell her.

I know it's very weird but it's one of sign of end time
Say sike

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Theoretically I don’t have a problem with slavery as long as it is applied in a halal manner but I don’t think slavery is possible in the 21st century since the practice has become an international taboo in all it’s forms. If Muslims were to resurrect this practice, there would most likely be an international outcry/condemnation which would likely cause us great harm.
Slavery wasn’t possible in the 800s either. Look at how inhumane the Arab slave trade was, slavery was something that was meant to phase out.

Western slavery was so bad the world stopped doing slavery. Slavery had a place in the world before nation states and prisons/facilities.
Are you really trying to say that the herb sleep train was OK they were sick in the head and evil

Slavery wasn’t possible in the 800s either. Look at how inhumane the Arab slave trade was, slavery was something that was meant to phase out.

Are you really trying to say that the herb sleep train was OK they were sick in the head and evil
Islam put slavery on a grey side he didn't make it Haram or encourage it.

Islam only made rights for the slave.

Simply because slavery was a backbone of civilization that time and like you said it's now vanished so it's over.

Where did you come across this? If the father dies the mother automatically becomes free.
Imam al-Nawawi states that most scholars said it means the widespread of slavery and the children born from slave women with their master and these children will in turn become the slave women’s masters. (Refer Al-Minhaj Syarh al-Nawawi ‘ala Muslim 1/158)

It's also a sign of the end time

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Islam put slavery on a grey side he didn't make it Haram or encourage it.

Islam only made rights for the slave.

Simply because slavery was a backbone of civilization that time and like you said it's now vanished so it's over.
What is grey about when the prophet had slaves and Allah( paraphrasing) said to give slaves independence when sinned.

It is halal but the world sees it as cruel whilst the majority of people are slaves nowadays.

Kind of a double standard 🤔

Hamzza

VIP
Imam al-Nawawi states that most scholars said it means the widespread of slavery and the children born from slave women with their master and these children will in turn become the slave women’s masters. (Refer Al-Minhaj Syarh al-Nawawi ‘ala Muslim 1/158)

So the children will own and enslave their mother

The mother will became free sxb
Also on the authority of `Umar (ra) who said:
While we were one day sitting with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) there appeared before us a man dressed in extremely white clothes and with very black hair. No traces of journeying were visible on him, and none of us knew him. He sat down close by the Prophet (ﷺ) rested his knees against the knees of the Prophet (ﷺ) and placed his palms over his thighs, and said: "O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: "Islam is that you should testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger (ﷺ), that you should perform salah (ritual prayer), pay the zakah, fast during Ramadan, and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House (the Ka`bah at Makkah), if you can find a way to it (or find the means for making the journey to it)." He said: "You have spoken the truth." We were astonished at his thus questioning him (ﷺ) and then telling him that he was right, but he went on to say, "Inform me about Iman (faith)." He (the Prophet) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in fate (qadar), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken the truth." Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He (the Prophet) answered, "It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you." He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Prophet) said, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." So he said, "Well, inform me about its signs." He said, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went off. I waited a while, and then he (the Prophet) said, "O `Umar, do you know who that questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better." He said, "That was Jibril. He came to teach you your religion." [Muslim]

Also on the authority of `Umar (ra) who said:
While we were one day sitting with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) there appeared before us a man dressed in extremely white clothes and with very black hair. No traces of journeying were visible on him, and none of us knew him. He sat down close by the Prophet (ﷺ) rested his knees against the knees of the Prophet (ﷺ) and placed his palms over his thighs, and said: "O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: "Islam is that you should testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger (ﷺ), that you should perform salah (ritual prayer), pay the zakah, fast during Ramadan, and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House (the Ka`bah at Makkah), if you can find a way to it (or find the means for making the journey to it)." He said: "You have spoken the truth." We were astonished at his thus questioning him (ﷺ) and then telling him that he was right, but he went on to say, "Inform me about Iman (faith)." He (the Prophet) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in fate (qadar), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken the truth." Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He (the Prophet) answered, "It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you." He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Prophet) said, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." So he said, "Well, inform me about its signs." He said, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went off. I waited a while, and then he (the Prophet) said, "O `Umar, do you know who that questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better." He said, "That was Jibril. He came to teach you your religion." [Muslim]

It's a sign of the day of judgement. If it was already occurring it wouldn't be a sign.

And this is a commentary of the sign, not a legal ruling.

After doing some research i now return from what I said before about son owning his mother if his father died.

I miss understood the tafsir of the Hadith.

May allah forgive me and all muslims

Trending