Queen Madonna

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I ignored this person, but not before I share this quote:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
- Jiddu Krishnamurti

And now for some of my own:

Goddamn! The Entire Race Has Been Mutilated!

Your region of the Horn of Africa is going to hell in a Gari gacan!
Dont quote me again weirdo

Madonna is a shit singer. She does not even have one good song and should not be compared to the likes of Michael Jackson, Prince, or Whitney Houston. Instead she should sit her old ass down and retire.
:ivers:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Madonna is a shit singer. She does not even have one good song and should not be compared to the likes of Michael Jackson, Prince, or Whitney Houston. Instead she should sit her old ass down and retire.
I lowkey like ray of light still.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Queen Madonna has over three decades of hit Records! You do not know of what you speak.

Madonna is also a Human Rights Activist! I admire her!

Love

Good to see that you are enjoying yourself. Didn’t the Vatican church condemn that Madonna song, ‘Like A Prayer’ and called it blasphemous? Why do you like it?

LoveandLight

Love

Good to see that you are enjoying yourself. Didn’t the Vatican church condemn that Madonna song, ‘Like A Prayer’ and called it blasphemous? Why do you like it?

Greetings.

Thank you for your comment. I watch videos on The Law of Attraction and I watch funny videos before I start posting on these forums.

Sometimes I will listen to The Queen when I am helping to protect animals and babies and children. Holiday is one of my favorite songs! Listening to Madonna's songs and watching her videos has helped me become The Greatest Somali Hero who ever lived!

LoveandLight

Holiday is one of my all time favorite Madonna songs. What I Love about The Queen of Pop is that she has so many amazing songs. I remember listening to her so much so that I didn't listen to another singer for quite some time!

I would listen to the instrumental version of Madonna's Holiday while working to help protect babies and children.