Queen Madonna

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I Love Queen Madonna! Like I said before, this Thread is my Homage to my Favorite Singer of All time.

I have received much Pleasure watching Madonna's Music Videos and interviews. Listening to her music has helped me become The Greatest Somali Hero who ever Lived. Subsequently, I became The Greatest Somali Spot Contributor of All time.

LoveandLight

I Love Queen Madonna! Like I said before, this thread is my Homage to my Favorite singer of All time.

I have received much pleasure watching Madonna's Music Videos and interviews. Listening to her music has helped me become The Greatest Somali Hero who ever Lived. Subsequently, I became The Greatest Somali Spot Contributor of All time.

LoveandLight
:fantasia2:

LoveandLight

I remember Madonna saying in an interview that she wanted to be black as a child growing up.

Now, she has four black children. You Rock, Madge!

LoveandLight

I Love watching Madonna interviews! She is Witty and Funny. She has provided me with Great Pleasure. Also, I learned a lot from her.

God Bless Madonna!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight

Thought I would bring this thread back up!

Queen Madonna is quite the queen isn't she? :)

Keep fighting the good fight, comrade, @LoveandLight

We love ya! :p

Greetings, Friend.

Thank you so very much!

I Vowed to Help Protect Animals, Women, Babies and Children! I shall NEVER stop informing the People about the Horrors inflicted on Animals, Women, Babies and Children!

Madonna is a Beauty inside and out!

I Love you, too!

Light