Quebec government's proposed secularism law would ban public workers from wearing religious symbols

Status
Not open for further replies.
name the freedom lol, the government in the US literally has far less power on its citizens than in those countries:faysalwtf: those countries you mentioned don't even have freedom of speech and you can be jailed for words so what freedoms are you talking about:mahubowtf:
Jailed? what are you smoking?:gucciwhat:

Freedom of the press: https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Human freedom index
bottom5-01-01.png

I see no USA.

democracy:
DU9w5TpW4AEgOUU.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Jailed? what are you smoking?:gucciwhat:

Freedom of the press: https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Human freedom index
bottom5-01-01.png

I see no USA.

democracy:
DU9w5TpW4AEgOUU.jpg
press:mahubowtf:
I'm talking regular citizens:farmajoyaab:
even the press here is free to say whatever, Alex jones would never be allowed a station for example in those countries
democracies:mahubowtf:
the countries in green are literally parliamentary governments meaning the people don't even get a direct vote on who leads and represents the country:noneck:
the bureaucrats they vote in pick amongst themselves:mugshotman:
plus those countries are social democracies which literally means big government aka less individual freedoms:ileycry: your forced for example to pay more taxes in those governments:farole:
which means working more for directly for your government (near communism but not their yet)
what happens if you disagree with these governments lets say for example in taxes:dabcasar:
well in the US your allowed the freedom of owning guns and the freedom of having small militias so you can tell the government to f*ck off:fittytousand: like the Oregon and Utah militias:lolbron:
those other countries have no power over their state which has more direct rule on them and like I said before have more screened candidates meaning the leader of the country docent even reflect the will of the people

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is why Secularism is bullshit. How are you separating religion from state, when you're using the state to effect religion? What kind of retarded shit is this?

Tukraq

VIP
This is why Secularism is bullshit. How are you separating religion from state, when you're using the state to effect religion? What kind of retarded shit is this?
other than the US these secular countries are turning communist lite:manny:
slowly stripping away more and more individual freedoms like freedom of religion for the "greater good" by using marxist principles

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
other than the US these secular countries are turning communist lite:manny:
slowly stripping away more and more individual freedoms like freedom of religion for the "greater good" by using marxist principles
I'm not religious but everyone deserves to live their lives in peace in a nation that claims to have religious freedoms. They're a Euro-Christian micro-state hiding behind progressive secular views. Anyone who buys into it is fucking stupid.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So that means no hijab:dwill: oh well get your hair done ladies. You have been covering your beauty way too long and losing your edges.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm not religious but everyone deserves to live their lives in peace in a nation that claims to have religious freedoms. They're a Euro-Christian micro-state hiding behind progressive secular views. Anyone who buys into it is fucking stupid.
sahib whats the difference between communist china or soviets state sanctioned atheism and what these social democracies like France and Quebec are doing:farmajoyaab: with how high their taxes are their literally a few percentage points from total communism:mahubowtf: and guys like @GBTarmy are saying their more free:ayaanswag:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
sahib whats the difference between communist china or soviets state sanctioned atheism and what these social democracies like France and Quebec are doing:farmajoyaab: with how high their taxes are their literally a few percentage points from total communism:mahubowtf: and guys like @GBTarmy are saying their more free:ayaanswag:
Nah they have freedom. Unlike China, they can speak their mind and aren't censored by shit. It's just that Quebec and Francophone nations in general have a warped view of Secularism.

Tukraq

VIP
Nah they have freedom. Unlike China, they can speak their mind and aren't censored by shit. It's just that Quebec and Francophone nations in general have a warped view of Secularism.
I was talking religiously not freedom of speech, although in Canada and France you can't speak your mind lol, you can get in serious legal trouble and possible jail time for misgendering someone in Canada or having anti zionistic rhetoric in France, Ben Shapiro and Ilhan Omar would be in jail if they lived there

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I was talking religiously not freedom of speech, although in Canada and France you can't speak your mind lol, you can get in serious legal trouble and possible jail time for misgendering someone in Canada or having anti zionistic rhetoric in France, Ben Shapiro and Ilhan Omar would be in jail if they lived there
Not from what I've seen, being real with you. I live in Toronto, we got this nut job of a professor named Jordan Peterson. Made his whole career by dissing transgenders and saying they don't exist. No legal repercussions. He got famous and rich for it.

Tukraq

VIP
Not from what I've seen, being real with you. I live in Toronto, we got this nut job of a professor named Jordan Peterson. Made his whole career by dissing transgenders and saying they don't exist. No legal repercussions. He got famous and rich for it.
did you not hear the new law that went into effect against those who misgender

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
literally imposes on your freedom of speech:faysalwtf:
kind of like how in European countries conspiracy theories like not believing in the holocaust can land you in jail:farmajoyaab:
You know I actually believe in the Gay Agenda, but I don't bring it up because I love my job.

Kratos

Sonder
yes but it has unalienable freedoms which the government can't transgress one of them being the total freedom of speech which freedom of religion comes under, all other secular countries however don't have this and transgress on these rights
NZ, Australia, the U.K and the rest of Canada all have freedom of religious expression and they are all secular countries.

Tukraq

VIP
NZ, Australia, the U.K and the rest of Canada all have freedom of religious expression and they are all secular countries.
eh, the freedom of speech in the UK and Canada is questionable but yeah they have freedom of religion although this case in Quebec is challenging that notion in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending