Quarter somali here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black portion would be African American, who themselves are somewhat mixed. Find me a quarter Nigerian that looks like that. ;)

Somali features are definitely weak, i've witnessed it many times. Nothing wrong with it of course, just the way it is.
These two beauties are mixed Somalis and they both look very Somali imo

These two beauties are mixed Somalis and they both look very Somali imo

Poly-Styrene-3-29-17-616x393.jpg HixomPqt_400x400.jpg

Are you muslim? This is what interests me because mix race kids will always want to know more and meet the other side and probably same with quarter somalis. Maybe you might wanna go to your grandfather's tribal heartlands. If the answer is no then how would that work?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
We “dumb” Swedes used to own Denmark so remember that steam. Y’all are our subordinates:lolbron:

What kind of fake news history are you guys taught in Sweden? Sweden has never ruled Denmark.
Denmark is the oldest monarchy in Europe, original Viking land, rulers of the Kalmar Union and as far east as Estonia :samwelcome:

Are you muslim? This is what interests me because mix race kids will always want to know more and meet the other side and probably same with quarter somalis. Maybe you might wanna go to your grandfather's tribal heartlands. If the answer is no then how would that work?
I'm not Muslim. I'm agnostic. It's not an issue though as my grandfather was pretty secular and my dad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts