quarantine

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Gotta watch that šŸ˜‚ thanks for reminding me
Tell me what you think of it I would love to discuss about it it's a movie you can talk about with people for days or years after you won't be bored

It's more of a vibe of love and lost and futuristic ideas I saw it one night by myself in a cinema none of my family wanted to go to the movies and my friends are not into these type of movies I walked out the cinema sad and happy at the same time the music score is very deep and touching

Mr Sufi

on netflix? why is it good
IT MOVES THE SOUL

Pain lost love death sorrow was it all in my head type of movie

You know what

Listen to this song it's in the movie

Go to YouTube and type ( SIGUR ROS ) that's the band's name and the song is called

( THE NOTHING SONG )

AishaBarri

Itā€™s not that serious
Tell me what you think of it I would love to discuss about it it's a movie you can talk about with people for days or years after you won't be bored

It's more of a vibe of love and lost and futuristic ideas I saw it one night by myself in a cinema none of my family wanted to go to the movies and my friends are not into these type of movies I walked out the cinema sad and happy at the same time the music score is very deep and touching
Borat made you feel that way? šŸ¤” imma watch it tonight and let you know what I think

Mr Sufi

Isnā€™t it from 2001?? Howā€™s it out in the movies lol. But aight Iā€™m not a Tom cruise fan but Iā€™ll watch it just for you
They play old movies in the cinemas where I live one Saturday every few months