quarantine

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes it can also get boring outside , not being able to do anything , places are mostly vacant.
I can't even eat at a typical geeljire restaurant in peace without these built in thermometer measure on the wall , f*ck it

I miss hanging out with few friends and drink few beverages , smoke some weed and holla at sexy ladies I miss the nightlife.
No gym or workouts , I lost muscle mass due to this . I just do pushups , pull-ups and lifting 80 kg metal dumbbells at home, the gym had accessories and they are shutdown.

I play Uno, Dominos and poker and try to be positive.
At work is fucking dreadful , not a single soul entering I had to close for the day reading threads or books since no sales are being purchased and pointless to stay open.

I rarely interact with anyone only by phone , ever since the recent passing of a Somali man in his mid 30's people are too scared to open their essential shops.
I only feel refreshed when I'm riding the motorcycle

I rather stay indoors but I gotta keep my bussines open

Jungle

VIP
When quarantine first started is when i came on here tbh despite my join date. House parties going on all over the place and you can buy everything online so it doesnt really affect me. The only thing i keep my eye on is how the government is dealing with school pupils tbh. I still have to turn up at work so like i said it doesnt bother me like that.

Yes it can also get boring outside , not being able to do anything , places are mostly vacant.
I can't even eat at a typical geeljire restaurant in peace without these built in thermometer measure on the wall , f*ck it

I miss hanging out with few friends and drink few beverages , smoke some weed and holla at sexy ladies I miss the nightlife.
No gym or workouts , I lost muscle mass due to this . I just do pushups , pull-ups and lifting 80 kg metal dumbbells at home, the gym had accessories and they are shutdown.

I play Uno, Dominos and poker and try to be positive.
At work is fucking dreadful , not a single soul entering I had to close for the day reading threads or books since no sales are being purchased and pointless to stay open.

I rarely interact with anyone only by phone , ever since the recent passing of a Somali man in his mid 30's people are too scared to open their essential shops.
I only feel refreshed when I'm riding the motorcycle

I rather stay indoors but I gotta keep my bussines open
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:
House parties just don't compare wallahi.