Qoyans aka somali women

Exactly so why are you dragging BLM into this??šŸ’€šŸ’€
Some women are pic mes in that context they seek validation from other communities and wanna be picked by there men so they present themselves as blm halimos. Blm halimo is just anyone woman who is a pick me for other communities other than her own which tends to mainly be other black communities for the most part

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
I know what a Pick me is and I find them disgusting as a guy because there basically seeking validation from every guy in the room I would prefer a woman was a misandist to a pick me lol

But yeah what's your experience with pick mes?

Theyā€™re not so good to meet .
Theyā€™re just painful to converse with cuz idk what goes on in a womanā€™s mind for her to dislike and put down the very thing she is .

But I think most women have been pick meā€™s. We just start getting educated because as you know this world is very eager to keep women under men at all times wether it be as cultural traditions or religions .

Barni

āš ļø EPILEPTIC WARNING āš ļø
Some women are pic mes in that context they seek validation from other communities and wanna be picked by there men so they present themselves as blm halimos
Exactly u said it better than i did i dont y this nigga is mad.

KinsiHilaac

Some women are pic mes in that context they seek validation from other communities and wanna be picked by there men so they present themselves as blm halimos

a blm Halimo is not a pick me Halimo though . Seeking validation from a community (black) in this context and seeking validation from men to put down other women are 2 different things

a blm Halimo is not a pick me Halimo though . Seeking validation from a community (black) in this context and seeking validation from men to put down other women are 2 different things
For the most part they seek validation of the men in those communities and attack both somali women who don't do the same and obviously somali men so they can cope with there decision of being divesters.
That's a pick me the whole point of a pick me is to seek male validation it can come in different contexts

Barni

Iā€™m not a nigga and why u so angry damn. Ur the one that introduces BLM to this talk , it was about sexism.
Listen, in 2023 blm halimo isnā€™t used to describe a halimo that is pro blk anymore it just a straight up insult. I will use a different term if u want since u r having a hard time tryna to comprehend what i am tryna say.

KinsiHilaac

For the most part they seek validation of the men in those communities and attack both somali women who don't do the same and obviously somali men so they can cope with there decision of being divesters.
That's a pick me the whole point of a pick me is to seek male validation it can come in different contexts
So they support blm because of the madow men, is that what youā€™re trying to say

KinsiHilaac

Listen, in 2023 blm halimo isnā€™t used to describe a halimo that is pro blk anymore it just a straight up insult. I will use a different term if u want since u r having a hard time tryna to comprehend what i am tryna say.

Nah Iā€™m good honestly. Idk how a blm supporting Halimo relates to a pick me girl who puts other women down for the sake of men but imma keep it pushing lest you start exploding

So they support blm because of the madow men, is that what youā€™re trying to say
No this isnt about supporting blm there just called that. It's not literal. It refers to those that hate somalinimo and have inferiority complexes and seek validation from ajnabis. Blm halimo could be seeking white/yellow/brown/black men there is no difference they are all called blm halimos.

Basically pick mes for ajnabis

Barni

Nah Iā€™m good honestly. Idk how a blm supporting Halimo relates to a pick me girl who puts other women down for the sake of men but imma keep it pushing lest you start exploding
Most ppl would get it but u, ur just slow.

Barni

Na there's no need to attack the sister she probably isn't aware of the term and took it literally most people think it's an attack on the blm movement itself so I don't blame her
Kay i will lay off, i just donā€™t get whats not clicking.

But both of which youā€™re seeking validation from a community youā€™re not a part of. BLM halimos are defo pick meā€™s.

KinsiHilaac

But both of which youā€™re seeking validation from a community youā€™re not a part of. BLM halimos are defo pick meā€™s.

Do you know the definiton of a pick me? ItĀ“s girl that puts other women down for the sake of men, how is this applicable to what youĀ“re saying

KinsiHilaac

No this isnt about supporting blm there just called that. It's not literal. It refers to those that hate somalinimo and have inferiority complexes and seek validation from ajnabis. Blm halimo could be seeking white/yellow/brown/black men there is no difference they are all called blm halimos.

Basically pick mes for ajnabis
But that is not a pick me, at least not according to the definition. Like it seems ppl are giving the term pick me many meanings but it really means a girl or woman that has internalized misogyny and shows it by putting other girls down

Do you know the definiton of a pick me? ItĀ“s girl that puts other women down for the sake of men, how is this applicable to what youĀ“re saying
Youā€™re acting as if the term ā€˜pick meā€™ has a standard definition. Idk if you use social media or live under a rock, but Iā€™ve seen it being used in different contexts apart from girls seeking validation from men.

I always saw it as ppl who seek acceptance from different groups

Trending

Latest posts