Qoyans aka somali women

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Provocative title but how much of the somali women do you think are Pick me´s

Last edited:

KinsiHilaac

Ohhh I miss understood I was think more so in an insular amongst somalis setting and exclusively about the dynamic between somali men and women
Nah it’s about women and men. It has to do with sexism. And pick mes are women who put other women down just for the sake of a man.
Like a classic pick me would say “ Nah, women are just less than men because men hold a more important place in society” type shit . And then for the hope of men admiring her and “picking” her

KinsiHilaac

It has everything to do with it , i had a girl lie on me once sayin i rejected a guy bcs i am antiblk. She was a blm halimo.😭😭😭
☠️☠️☠️ but that has nothing to do with sexism though. Pick me is used in the context of sexism

Nah it’s about women and men. It has to do with sexism. And pick mes are women who put other women down just for the sake of a man.
Like a classic pick me would say “ Nah, women are just less than men because men hold a more important place in society” type shit . And then for the hope of men admiring her and “picking” her
I know what a Pick me is and I find them disgusting as a guy because there basically seeking validation from every guy in the room I would prefer a woman was a misandist to a pick me lol

But yeah what's your experience with pick mes?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
As a woman how do somali girls around you engage in pick me behaviour and how is that like?
Or are they on the hate all men vibes?
Since I've mainly lived in suburbs and like my whole life, I have not had many encounters with them or other Somalis in general. Most Somali girls I've met are relaxed and don't heavily engage in that behavior. I prefer to stay away from misogynistic women as much as possible. So, not much expertise in that field.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Since I've mainly lived in suburbs and like my whole life, I have not had many encounters with them or other Somalis in general. Most Somali girls I've met are relaxed and don't heavily engage in that behavior. I prefer to stay away from misogynistic women as much as possible. So, not much expertise in that field.
Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Ben L