QoorQoor Trying To Steal GALMUDUG Clans Lands

Every weapons that clan militias have will be taxed. This ex USC moryaanka madow gaandhari wants to turn galmudug into a business company/firm that he owns.
1699343561565.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You sound like one and you definitely give off the vibes, what is your clan? You definitely ain’t Xawaadle.

MX is a Laandheere clan be proud to claim it.
I don't care if he isn't Xawaadle but don't force him on us, we do not accept new applicants my friend. We already have too many sheegato's ruining our name with their dhaqan xumo, and they are all Bah Xawaadley sub of MX which is the most horgal sub within MX who lost all their land and have no power within MX.

cow

VIP
I don't care if he isn't Xawaadle but don't force him on us, we do not accept new applicants my friend. We already have too many sheegato's ruining our name with their dhaqan xumo, and they are all Bah Xawaadley sub of MX which is the most horgal sub within MX who lost all their land and have no power within MX.

Very low of you to insult a mx subclan because of your grievances with voltage.

I think voltage is correct about you.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Very low of you to insult a mx subclan because of your grievances with voltage.

I think voltage is correct about you.
I have identified 3 dhaqans within MX, no one can deny them and I have listed them below.

1. Rer Mudug MX
-Bah Ogaden(Rer Dalal, Rer Xirsi, Maxamuud Gulled, Sharmake Rooble)
-Bah Darandole(Rer Koshin, Rer Nur...)
-Wagardhac
-Celi
-Rer Siyaad Xuseen

2. Rer Ceelgaab MX aka the Rer Shabelle MX
-Bah Xawadley(Rer Siyaad, Rer Ugas Sharmake, Rer Warsame)

3. Rer Gedo MX
-Rer Hassan
-Talxe
-Rer Ahmed
-Howrarsame

A divergence happened 250 years ago, prior to that all these clans were Rer Mudug. But since 250 years these 3 distinct dhaqans developed and its completely undeniable at this point.

You can tell Ceelgaab/Rer Shabelle MX from their characteristics, as I said they have their own dhaqan but they also have unique phenotype, dialect and they tend to be clan fluid which means they will claim other clans and subclans other than their own or they will adopt entire groups into their clan. Thankfully they are a tiny minority within MX they lost all their land and they made themselves stick out even more among MX by becoming full blown horgals.

Voltage is from this background, he knows alot about Rer Mudug MX because his Rer Awoowe and Rer Abtis are Rer Mudug MX. His actual clan is Rer Siyaad and among those who migrated to Balanbale recently. He often deludes himself into thinking he is Rer Mudug Mx and one of us since his dhaqan allows for that, kind of like those Black Hebrew Israelites lol I bet here is on here claiming a Rer Mudug MX sub, he knows us very well but unfortunately he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
I have identified 3 dhaqans within MX, no one can deny them and I have listed them below.

1. Rer Mudug MX
-Bah Ogaden(Rer Dalal, Rer Xirsi, Maxamuud Gulled, Sharmake Rooble)
-Bah Darandole(Rer Koshin, Rer Nur...)
-Wagardhac
-Celi
-Rer Siyaad Xuseen

2. Rer Ceelgaab MX aka the Rer Shabelle MX
-Bah Xawadley(Rer Siyaad, Rer Ugas Sharmake, Rer Warsame)

3. Rer Gedo MX
-Rer Hassan
-Talxe
-Rer Ahmed
-Howrarsame

A divergence happened 250 years ago, prior to that all these clans were Rer Mudug. But since 250 years these 3 distinct dhaqans developed and its completely undeniable at this point.

You can tell Ceelgaab/Rer Shabelle MX from their characteristics, as I said they have their own dhaqan but they also have unique phenotype, dialect and they tend to be clan fluid which means they will claim other clans and subclans other than their own or they will adopt entire groups into their clan. Thankfully they are a tiny minority within MX they lost all their land and they made themselves stick out even more among MX by becoming full blown horgals.

Voltage is from this background, he knows alot about Rer Mudug MX because his Rer Awoowe and Rer Abtis are Rer Mudug MX. His actual clan is Rer Siyaad and among those who migrated to Balanbale recently. He often deludes himself into thinking he is Rer Mudug Mx and one of us since his dhaqan allows for that, kind of like those Black Hebrew Israelites lol I bet here is on here claiming a Rer Mudug MX sub, he knows us very well but unfortunately he sticks out like a sore thumb.
Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Trending

Latest posts