Qolka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

WARNING: A FAQASH HAS BREACHED OUT TERRITORY!

ALL UNITS PREPARE FOR BATTLE

@7ONE7 you also HY? :gladbron:

so we have @Duke of Harshaw me, you and @Amira-chan . :lawd:

and HY chicks are banging. I ain't from europe or london, but i heard there are alot in sheffield and liverpool.

i remember doing the horizontal with a HJ chick at Scandinavian hotel in hargeisa when it was still there in 2013. Homegirl said silanyo was her abti. :wow:

wore her out in 3 rounds and she never left me alone the entire month i was there. :stressed:

The garhajis Dark-Knight strikes again but this time Siilanyos niece
coolio

Feel free to hang up your cape any day of week sxb you've brought a huge victory home for beesha :lolbron:

K

Kirei

naa....i gave her that libaax stroke. :ahhhh:

she kept tellin me "nimanka hargeisa choga waxba ma la garanayaa. shan minute wa lagu wasaya dabetina wala dhamaya" lollollol

not me though :nasmad:

i made sure she remembered me. :nasmad:so much so that she found my number someway/somehow and called me while i was enroute to oodweyne. :heh:

Why is it that the most ugliest and sexually frustrated faraxs act like they can hit it when the only thing they've been hitting is their head on the wall :faysalwtf:

The garhajis Dark-Knight strikes again but this time Siilanyos niece
coolio

Feel free to hang up your cape any day of week sxb you've brought a huge victory home for beesha :lolbron:

not until i get married fam. I'm outchea tryna show nagahaa ajnabi iyo gabdaha somaliyeed some HY love. :denzelnigga:

we the best. word to dj khaled. :rejoice:

i hope you and @Duke of Harshaw out there knockin broads down too. We gotta pass on our seeds walaalayaal. :ufdup:

Why is it that the most ugliest and sexually frustrated faraxs act like they can hit it when the only thing they've been hitting is their head on the wall :faysalwtf:

ugliest, sexually frustrated and making something up. :obamatell:

whatever makes you sleep at night. :ehh:

A

Amira-chan

ugliest, sexually frustrated and making something up. :obamatell:

whatever makes you sleep at night. :ehh:

Here take a snickers

Snickers_wrapped.png

Better?

A

Amira-chan

they'll have O dog or recko from paid in full as their avatar by the time I'm done with them obamadatazz

You can't beat the power of the Otaku walaal :chrisfreshhah:

Wait a sec- Are you telling us to imitate Madows? coolio

not until i get married fam. I'm outchea tryna show nagahaa ajnabi iyo gabdaha somaliyeed some HY love. :denzelnigga:

we the best. word to dj khaled. :rejoice:

i hope you and @Duke of Harshaw out there knockin broads down too. We gotta pass on our seeds walaalayaal. :ufdup:

Us Isaxaaq Carre have already harvested enough ciidagale seeds :lolbron:

Since sacad Yunis isn't doing the HY name any justice then Isaxaaq carre is coming in to complete the process they failed to do :lolbron:

Inshallah we shall make those miserable Habar awals too pay for what they did in the early 90's inside hargeisa :lolbron:

The complete HY take over of reer sheikh Isahaaq is inevitable :rejoice::lolbron:

Us Isaxaaq Carre have already harvested enough ciidagale seeds :lolbron:

Since sacad Yunis isn't doing the HY name any justice then Isaxaaq carre is coming in to complete the process they failed to do :lolbron:

Inshallah we shall make those miserable Habar awals too pay for what they did in the early 90's inside hargeisa :lolbron:

The complete HY take over of reer sheikh Isahaaq is inevitable :rejoice::lolbron:

now now fam...we all under the same umbrella. No need to throw shade at @Duke of Harshaw's people :whoa:

HY is a united front...not a divided one. :ufdup:

we invade, conquer, nut in and bounce together. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending