Qolka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

Fellow Somalilanders, cadowgeen yaan isku jebinin. This thread is dedicated to the positivity of Somaliland and not for any unnecessary sub-clan vs. sub-clan quarrels.:fittytousand:

I seriously don't understand this "war" between sub-clans. Cleanse your minds from this nomadic behavior. You're all my brothers and sisters.

if you don't agree with me, then take your superiority complex elsewhere!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Just venting little about the isaaq favoritism that's on this site:oops:

There's no favoritism. A Puntland topic is stickied too and, if there were enough Dhulos on here, we might even give Khatumo some legitimacy. lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There's no favoritism. A Puntland topic is stickied too and, if there were enough Dhulos on here, we might even give Khatumo some legitimacy. lol
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Idk having a random thread that has nothing to do with news being in the news section worse they stickied the thread:cryinglaughsmiley:
This thread technically belongs in the general section reading from the comments not news section:cryinglaughsmiley:
I smell isaaq favoritism:mjpls:
As for not enough dhulos that could be explained by the anti dhulos stance this site carries around:mjpls:
Sometimes when I log in it doesn't matter who the poster is I feel like am arguing with faroole:mjpls:

Duchess

VIP
I know you're a reluctant Somalilander, but cut it out for a sec and let your countrymen and women enjoy themselves. :ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
f*ck does have to do with me my grandfather worked for the Italians:ftw9nwa:

We're talking about your ancestral homeland here. You're from Sool, which was in British Somaliland. My greatgrandfather worked for the British, but we're from Italian Somaliland. You're a Dhulos-Somalilander, I'm a Puntite-Somali.:stevej:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We're talking about your ancestral homeland here. You're from Sool, which was in British Somaliland. My greatgrandfather worked for the British, but we're from Italian Somaliland. You're a Dhulos-Somalilander, I'm a Puntite-Somali.:stevej:
So by your dumb logic all the dhulos in southern somalia are British somaliland:childplease:

Also little lady we never signed a treaty with the British so no we never were part of there British somaliland:hova:

K

Kirei

Has anyone been to Saylac before?
I've always wanted to go there to experience the picturesque scenery and ancient ruins

So by your dumb logic all the dhulos in southern somalia are British somaliland:childplease:

Also little lady we never signed a treaty with the British so no we never were part of there British somaliland:hova:
You tell em bro, we don't acknowledge the old colonial borders. I'm new to Somali forums; is Dhulos meant to be derrogatory? Trying to figure out if I should be offended or not :hmm:

And if it is offensive, what word can I use to offend Isaaqs :pacspit::fredo:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You tell em bro, we don't acknowledge the old colonial borders. I'm new to Somali forums; is Dhulos meant to be derrogatory? Trying to figure out if I should be offended or not :hmm:

And if it is offensive, what word can I use to offend Isaaqs :pacspit::fredo:
She's not even isaaq she's mj
and dhulos is short for dhulbahante I didn't want to type the whole name:ehh:

K

Kirei

Please remove yourself from my thread. Qashinka ka xaadhaya meeshan :trash:

K

Kirei

Thanks @bandit for unsticking this thread and you must feel proud getting your way all the time :russsmug:
I think ya'll gonna end up reply banning me for no reason too

K

Kirei

Funny how mine and @SOMACOON comments got removed from the Khatumo thread for "derailing" and the actual derailing comments within this thread didn't get removed :wow1:

Khatumo favoritism is strong within this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.