QnA with Lady mudblood

You can ignore it and don't insult whole ppl just cuz view of them said bad thing to u
No. Just no. You. Don’t. Understand. These people will force themselves on you and follow you around. I hate the southside. Just no. And it’s these stupid white liberals’ fault. They will throw things at you and try to fight you

@Jack sparrow Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER, untill you are dead!

Viscount

I got real connections
@Jack sparrow Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER, untill you are dead!
I would like to ask a question, what's the most unsafe area in Chicago in your opinion, what is your opinon on the rap scene in Chicago?

I understand those tht are doing tht to u but insult whole and calling them terminator is insult and racist i think I can understand if u sId tht to those tht insulted u but those tht didn't u shouldnt call them tht label

I understand those tht are doing tht to u but insult whole and calling them terminator is insult and racist i think I can understand if u sId tht to those tht insulted u but those tht didn't u shouldnt call them tht label
I’ve been physically assaulted by them. This father than calling me an Oreo a couple of times. Again, I don’t like a lot of the white people here, too. I identify with my African heritage over skin color because 1. There’s non-blacks that have the same shade as me 2. I have nothing in common with AAs in terms of culture or history 3. Technically, most AAs don’t have my exact skin color. Reddish brown skin with dark purple and auburn hair isnt the norm . Just like raven black hair and olive skin aren’t the norm for WASPS or Nordic whites

No. Just no. You. Don’t. Understand. These people will force themselves on you and follow you around. I hate the southside. Just no. And it’s these stupid white liberals’ fault. They will throw things at you and try to fight you
Can you move to Winnetka? I deal with folks of all backgrounds and I have come to the conclusion I hate everyone. You just give me a group and ill pick them apart. And a sidenote aligning yourself with these mgtow incel black men is not the way to go. They hate black women they don't care if you like anime. YOu are not an exception and they will call you the same names they call other AA women. You agreeing with them does not do you any favors. Im not triggered by black shenanigans. I scare both black men and women from the petty bougie to the ratchet ghettoee to the holy ghost women but guess I'm not aligning with self-haters or bashing them all day. But being an anti black woman is not the way of a matriarch or sovereign woman. And why are you against some who are in an interracial relationship arent you in one? Why arent you dating these fine woman-hating estrogen-filled stallions you follow? YOu really think oshay Jackson is sexy?:p:deadmanny:

But I know why deep down you know these men are bigger pieces of sh*t than those ratchets you deal with.

Last edited:
Can you move to Winnetka? I deal with folks of all backgrounds and I have come to the conclusion I hate everyone. You just give me a group and ill pick them apart. And a sidenote aligning yourself with these mgtow incel black men is not the way to go. They hate black women they don't care if you like anime. YOu are not an exception and they will call you the same names they call other AA women. You agreeing with them does not do you any favors. Im not triggered by black shenanigans. I scare both black men and women from the petty bougie to the ratchet ghettoee to the holy ghost women but guess I'm not aligning with self-haters or bashing them all day. But being an anti black woman is not the way of a matriarch or sovereign woman. And why are you against some who are in an interracial relationship arent you in one? Why arent you dating these fine woman-hating estrogen-filled stallions you follow? YOu really think oshay Jackson is sexy?:p:deadmanny:

But I know why deep down you know these men are bigger pieces of sh*t than those ratchets you deal with.
No, the white “body positivity “ SJWs girls and the Al Bundy off whites hate me, too. I had white SJWs called a basic Becky. The poor whites are salty that upperclass wasps and cops like me more than them. The white girl at my job is freaked out by me. She said it’s weird seeing a “black” person that whiter in term of culture and phenotype than her.

@Lady Mudblood

Qabil
Favorite Somali President
Do you support the BLM movement

My great grandpa was from British Somaliland and I can’t remember what qabil they’re from. They were missionaries, merchants and mercenaries. My paternal grandma are Imajaghan Tuareg and were in the same trade.
I don’t have a favorite Somali President because I don’t support the government. My favorite American president is Calvin Coolidge . My favorite Somali leaders are Sayyid Ina Abdilaahi Xassan and Mohammed Abdullah Hassan.
I HATE BLM. My father taught me that all the pro blacks are fake and only do it for money/fame. The one girl that’s the meanest one at my job is a fat lesbian blm chick. She’s a pan Africanists but knows diddly shit about Africa

@Lady Mudblood soo gaal. Hope you dont mind answering a few of my questions. Im just simply curious. I hope you dont take offence to this

-Although your 1/4th Somali why do you strongly identify with it?

-I noticed a lot of your threads are about Madow women. Why do you hate them so much? Isnt your mom madow?

-Can you speak Somali? Do you practice Somali culture?

If anyone else has questions feel free to ask.
The reasons why I identify with my African heritage are 1. I never felt a strong connection to my skin color. 2. I have virtually nothing in common with AAs in terms of culture and history ( Even though my Berber and Somali grandparents were westernized, their culture was still alien to other blacks) 3. My maadow didn’t descended from slaves either and were wealthy. They owe acres of land in Little Rock, Arkansas, Florida, Texas and Louisiana. So even the black side was me isn’t the norm. 4. Cops treat me nicer than other blacks, Latinos and some whites. 5. I look neither Nina Simone nor Lisa Raye. 6. Come on!!!!! Half-Somali/ Black:
0DC06A50-B657-4B8F-9273-9B781C658F82.jpg

Me, 1/4 Somali
C75F233C-946B-41D1-8977-3E5E729F9E30.jpeg

885B96ED-D6E6-48C2-8E87-D7DF5A83834A.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The reasons why I identify with my African heritage are 1. I never felt a strong connection to my skin color. 2. I have virtually nothing in common with AAs in terms of culture and history ( Even though my Berber and Somali grandparents were westernized, their culture was still alien to other blacks) 3. My maadow didn’t descended from slaves either and were wealthy. They owe acres of land in Little Rock, Arkansas, Florida, Texas and Louisiana. So even the black side was me isn’t the norm. 4. Cops treat me nicer than other blacks, Latinos and some whites. 5. I look neither Nina Simone nor Lisa Raye. 6. Come on!!!!! Half-Somali/ Black:View attachment 158515
Me, 1/4 Somali View attachment 158516
View attachment 158517
how did your berber and Somali grandparents meet?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Lady Mudblood soo gaal. Hope you dont mind answering a few of my questions. Im just simply curious. I hope you dont take offence to this

-Although your 1/4th Somali why do you strongly identify with it?

-I noticed a lot of your threads are about Madow women. Why do you hate them so much? Isnt your mom madow?

-Can you speak Somali? Do you practice Somali culture?

If anyone else has questions feel free to ask.

@Nafiso Qalanjo aint NO body got time for your alter egos lady boys

No, the white “body positivity “ SJWs girls and the Al Bundy off whites hate me, too. I had white SJWs called a basic Becky. The poor whites are salty that upperclass wasps and cops like me more than them. The white girl at my job is freaked out by me. She said it’s weird seeing a “black” person that whiter in term of culture and phenotype than her.
you sound like you are in a liberal hell. i would have gone to human resources for this type of harassment. These folks are mad that you are not a stereotype I guess. THey like black people who act accordingly to feel comfortable.

If you're not a troll, documents everything and get out of your feelings. Right or wrong doesn't matter, it's what you can prove.

Trending