QnA with Lady mudblood

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
@Lady Mudblood soo gaal. Hope you dont mind answering a few of my questions. Im just simply curious. I hope you dont take offence to this

-Although your 1/4th Somali why do you strongly identify with it?

-I noticed a lot of your threads are about Madow women. Why do you hate them so much? Isnt your mom madow?

-Can you speak Somali? Do you practice Somali culture?

If anyone else has questions feel free to ask.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Seems kinda personal, Why not private message her these questions?
A lot of the things she posts are personal, so I thought she would mind. But if she doesnt like my public QnA i wouldnt hesitate to ask a moderator to put this thread down.

@Lady Mudblood soo gaal. Hope you dont mind answering a few of my questions. Im just simply curious. I hope you dont take offence to this

-I noticed a lot of your threads are about Madow women. Why do you hate them so much? Isnt your mom madow?

Lineage tht is why stop with the hate
Everyone mix

BTW I think tht person made new account since tht person said the old account doesn't work but I can't remember the new account name

Nafiso Qalanjo

BTW I think tht person made new account since tht person said the old account doesn't work but I can't remember the new account name
the new account is the one that one that I @. I forgot her old accounts @

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I haven’t seen her around lately on the forum, I hope she will come and answer. I always wondered how her taureg and Somali grandparents met, made it to America then their chid married an AA. So much unusualness in one family.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nafiso Qalanjo

Sis I need some reinforcement!!

Trending

Latest posts