Qatar's State Min for Foreign Affairs Sultan bin Saad Al Muraikhi in Mogadishu holding talks w/ gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to choose a side Saudis are already working against us let's hope farmajo cut some good deals with them to reimburse us :eating:

The latest theory is that Saudi Arabia felt bolstered by the visit from Orange face, and is now seeking to further its dominance of the region.

Egypt as its own interest while most other states see their interest being advanced better by Saudi dominance thus supporting the ban against Qatar, which is supposed to weaken Iran. Which is also why Israel supports it.

Somalia is best is situated n a neutral position, our interest align better with Turkey then the Saudis who frankly don't care and will threaten us.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Talking doesn't necessarily mean Somalia will back up Qatar.

Somalia has said already they are going to be neutral about this issue and hopefully Farmajo will keep to his promise.

The latest theory is that Saudi Arabia felt bolstered by the visit from Orange face, and is now seeking to further its dominance of the region.

Egypt as its own interest while most other states see their interest being advanced better by Saudi dominance thus supporting the ban against Qatar, which is supposed to weaken Iran. Which is also why Israel supports it.

Somalia is best is situated n a neutral position, our interest align better with Turkey then the Saudis who frankly don't care and will threaten us.
I mean we already choose Saudis once over Iran what did that result in ? Absolutely nothing they haven't even paid the 50 mill yet while we do know Turkey always keeps its word and if Turkey says we can trust Qatar than I trust them as wel

Interesting development, it seems qatar is now looking for backing from Somalia? Somalia still has some influence as a member of the Arab League, and mostly I suppose it is moral support and maybe continued approval of domestic use of the air-space.

However I don't trust these Arabs :childplease:

LEAVE SOMALIA ALONE, SHE GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND NOW AN ARAB IS ONE :kanyehmm:

@TSP @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Duke of Bohol @embarassing @Knowthyself @XamarCade

We'll see how this all plays out

We'll see how this all plays out

Somalia on year 2 of the Qatar and Saudi war:

33.jpg

There is no middle ground in this Gulf quagmire because each side is demanding their client states to show them support. We are siding with Qatar (Islamic brotherhood) against the Salafi Saudis and Co because of Turkey. I won't be surprised if Mr Trump puts pressure on our American president and the Salafi Somali scholars issue fatwas in support our other masters, the Salafi Team. We have no political clout and nor is there a middle ground because this stoush is very serious and neutrality is not tolerated by our foreign bosses.

We, Australia have a golden opportunity to steal hosting the World Cup from Qatar in 2022 and our leaders should support Team Saudi only if they will support us replacing Qatar to host the World Cup.

Somalia is weak geopolitically and not having a relatively weak and dependent country not yield to your will undermine their whole dominance argument.

True. And probably because in reality somalia isn't exactly neutral, its obvious it leans towards Turkey/Qatar. Despite the official statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.