Qataris embarrassing Muslims in Real Time

Their bodies? You called her jealous because of gaal women stripping off, why would you then insult the bodies of Somali women?

You’re a hypocritical self hater who hates his women. Go and marry a gaal and leave Somali and Muslim women in general alone.

What a weak man, leave Muslim women alone.
Lool.. You always use Islam when you can't win an argument.. Anyway why are you angry?

I feel like Lebanese are least pervted Arabs cause their women are more free
730B7F76-A650-4DFC-ADB5-E58E759B3299.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Their bodies? You called her jealous because of gaal women stripping off, why would you then insult the bodies of Somali women?

You’re a hypocritical self hater who hates his women. Go and marry a gaal and leave Somali and Muslim women in general alone.

What a weak man, leave Muslim women alone.
One word for that:

Dayuus.

And there’s a special place where they are banned from
:mjpls:

Lool.. You always use Islam when you can't win an argument.. Anyway why are you angry?
I was talking about Islam from the beginning. You’re whole stick is that Somali women that cover are jealous of a gaal woman with her boobs out. That isn’t what a Muslim man with shame and gheerah says. That was my point from the very BEGINNING.

I'm sick & tired of these pre & post world cup games, where they talk about politics instead of the game .

They should thank qatar for being a reliable energy partner's ,since Putin has Europes by the nuts & does what he wants & they still antagonize qatar.

The jealous west can keep shedding tears, qatar's owns them .

I feel like Lebanese are least pervted Arabs cause their women are more free

Lebanese are known to pimp their girls for rich Arabs in exchange for cash & leverage. Social climbers weyaan. Their women are loose and have European features, Arabs love white flesh.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Them and Timo Jilec niggas are the biggest consumers of wasakh. This is what happens when a society shuts away its women causing niggas to have no clue how to behave.
Even if they had women exposed on in the streets they will be continue to be horny. Look at Egypt, women are everywhere with every clothes revealing or covering, still sexual harassment is rampant there 98% of Egypt women got sexually harassed.

The comments Authubillah. Fucking gulf arabs and their degeneracy is known by all.

:camby: :damn:
It’s only been up for 11 hours and has 90k upvotes, gaalo wallahi. I’m sure some of those cucks jerked off to this photo
:jcoleno:
And to think all 3 are probably married too and this is documented for their wives to see on the internet
:jaynerd:

Arabs will kill their first born for a sniff of a white women's genital area .

They truly worship white people ana Arabs screaming ana GERMANY RHINE RIVER .

Trending

Latest posts