Qataris embarrassing Muslims in Real Time

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's a she and she's always jealous of those snow bunnies giving them bad evil eye.. Angry naag madow :damn: :mjhaps: :mjlol:
Damn you still mad I exposed you for being a zanni h0e to the sisters here?
:jaynerd:
Don’t take it personal, I never insulted your people
:denzelnigga:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Don't hate the player man, hate the game. If they wanna utilise their assets whilst they still got em, who are we to judge em, consenting adults and all. A couple of Xaar eating sessions and them ho.es can put a down payment on a mortgage.

Heck I wouldn't it hold it against a non-practising Xalimo if she auctioned off her virginity to some rich Dhegacas instead of losing it to Cabdi or Tyrone from the ends who ain't gonna put a ring on it.
I’m gonna give this advice to your sisters and daughters Inshallah
:banderas:

Damn you still mad I exposed you for being a zanni h0e to the sisters here?
:jaynerd:
Don’t take it personal, I never insulted your people
:denzelnigga:
I'm not mad.. Just was wondering why you constantly get jealous of white women.. Btw speaking of zani, aren't you the one saving up to conduct holy kpop xalimo pilgrimage to S-Korea?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm not mad.. Just was wondering why you constantly get jealous of white women.. Btw speaking of zani, aren't you the one saving up to conduct holy kpop xalimo pilgrimage to S-Korea?
I think there needs to be a study on black men and your innate desire to protect ww at all costs. I didn’t even mention white woman at all in this thread but you already have your cape on. The point of this thread is that arabs are acting like animals, I didn’t even mention the woman or her race.
FC3AB89A-2ECD-4587-90F4-D16792554CDE.jpeg

I criticize just about every group but you only get offended for white woman. Originally I had assumed you were jealous of White men and wanted to be one but now I’m thinking you want to be a white woman instead. Do you want to be held in a white mans arm?
CC3F2030-8A53-41E8-B9C3-5812392D0FCB.jpeg

As for the topic of being a zani, you are one and you’ve admitted to being a h0e multiple times and having a pregnancy scare. You guys feel ashamed for your sins deep down and despite all the “men can be h0es but women can’t” slander, you feel like shit and want to feel better by having xalimos known as h0es too.
Last time I went to Korea, I went with my family. Maybe try going to the strip club with your family and then maybe I’ll think your actions are PG13
:mjpls:

It's their first time seeing cleavage don't blame them for gawking their eyeballs at tiddies

Though i find it funny how much they police what their women wear, yet they allow this cuz gaalo breasts like yaa akhi la tashuuf hHathaharam arjuuk
The way they make abayas these days you can easily see the outline of a woman's breasts and body. It's insane

It's a she and she's always jealous of those snow bunnies giving them bad evil eye.. Angry naag madow :damn: :mjhaps: :mjlol:
Do you want Somali girls to strip of like these women? That is what makes these women ‘attractive’. Any pretty woman of any background will be oogled at if they showed their assets.Imagine calling her jealous of half naked women, yet if a pretty Somali girl was to dress like that, you’ll call her a dh!llo.

What do you want? Do you want us to dress like strippers or cover up? Jealous Kulaha. What a perve statement.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do you want Somali girls to strip of like these women? That is what makes these women ‘attractive’. Any pretty woman of any background will be oogled at if they showed their assets.Imagine calling her jealous of half naked women, yet if a pretty Somali girl was to dress like that, you’ll call her a dh!llo.

What do you want? Do you want us to dress like strippers or cover up? Jealous Kulaha. What a perve statement.
I didn’t even say anything about the woman, just the men. If you’re not on your knees the second a ww is mentioned somewhere then you will be obliterated. @Abdisamad kryptonite
41F5AC60-E03B-48C9-B5B9-291B33A9D81C.jpeg

Xalimos won't expose their baruur body, tell me something else abaayo.

Well you started talking about their bodies and I have my opinion.
Their bodies? You called her jealous because of gaal women stripping off, why would you then insult the bodies of Somali women?

You’re a hypocritical self hater who hates his women. Go and marry a gaal and leave Somali and Muslim women in general alone.

What a weak man, leave Muslim women alone.

Trending

Latest posts