Qatar-owned Al Jazeera Attacks Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im done with the central government sxb. If federal states are doing better then the actual government what point is there in working with them? They even can't control 30% of the country. Its time we all move on and build our own gobol. Cause i guarantee you there would be another civil war if this country tries to unify again.

Saxib don't give up hope
:O27GWRK::uCkf6mf:

One day we will rebound hard, just wait for the new generations.Patience is a blessing.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Saxib don't give up hope
:O27GWRK::uCkf6mf:

One day we will rebound hard, just wait for the new generations.Patience is a blessing.

It hurts less to give up and call it quits than to constantly be disappointed. I can understand their defeatist attitude.

Truth is they have no faith in the Somali people, they think we are too savage to get along in any capacity. So it's better for everyone to regress back into primitive tribalism. Just isolate yourselves and focus on your gobols they say. I disagree. Focusing on your gobol only is good for now, but long term this will only hurt us. Besides, if Rwandans could move on from what happened in their country, so can Somalis.

It hurts less to give up and call it quits than to constantly be disappointed. I can understand their defeatist attitude.

Truth is they have no faith in the Somali people, they think we are too savage to get along in any capacity. So it's better for everyone to regress back into primitive tribalism. Just isolate yourselves and focus on your gobols they say. I disagree. Focusing on your gobol only is good for now, but long term this will only hurt us. Besides, if Rwandans could move on from what happened in their country, so can Somalis.
It's a dismal state of affairs but all it takes is for a real patriot to roll the ball. Farmaajo dropped it , inshallah I plan to roll it. Somalia will not die as long as I'm alive.
:5hcpspq::5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending