Qatar-owned Al Jazeera Attacks Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is why i'm no longer a wadani now. Its time us landers forget about unifying with these baboons who can't even have a functioning government. While theres like 50 other federal govs working against the central government.

Now I'm conflicted. I support Kablalah rule in Jubbaland :cosbyhmm: but the truth must be told about the relationship between Al-Shabaab and ONLF in the region. This isn't about where Al-Shabaab are active but rather who controls the port and how the ONLF gets its arms. :francis:

I think they should go back to kililka shanaad. ;)

Arms are the easiest thing to buy in Africa, there's no conspiracy. You want them, someone will supply you. Even the Oromo who have no access to a port are armed to the teeth.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is why i'm no longer a wadani now. Its time us landers forget about unifying with these baboons who can't even have a functioning government. While theres like 50 other federal govs working against the central government.

Sxb, you were a nationalist for all of 2 minutes. :ftw9nwa:

Somaliland without condoning their shameful action; you could clearly see their actions were motivated by Qabiil/revenge especially after the Kacaan moved thousands of them from their homes and replaced them with Ogadeens for demographic changes, there is a natural hatred because of the shameful actions of the Kacaan.
Good point Mudane, there's no love lost between us and reer dhaanto jecel :siilaanyosmile:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I'm not Pro Farmaajo but I won't accept the hypocrisy of the qabilists masquerading as Somali nationalists.

I create topics to spark discussion. It doesn't mean I support everything I post about.

Individual citizens can’t be held against of bad politcal moves enacted by the elites.
I am from SL, but I don’t necessarily agree with handing over anyone.

For example: I was against the Habashi invasion of 2006. Wherever I speak out against it, I always had a Puntland to say to me”aren’t you from Somaliland, you guys give the Habashi access to your seaports”.

That is terrible to look at things. In Islam, we are thought to condemn any wrong doings regardless of who does it and whom it is being done to. Your regional affiliation should have no bearing on it whatsoever.

However you seem to have trouble separating the two.

Last edited:
They won't let you leave, they want the whole package of Somalia
:bell:
You'll die with us
:mjcry:

Individual citizens can’t be held against of bad politcal moves enacted by the elites.
I am from SL, but I don’t necessarily agree with handing over anyone.

For example: I was against the Habashi invasion of 2006. Wherever I speak out against it, I always had a Puntland to say to me”aren’t you from Somaliland, you guys give the Habashi access to your seaports”.

That is terrible to look at things. In Islam, we are thought to condemn any wrong doings regardless of who does it and whom it is being done to. Your regional affiliation should have no bearing on it whatsoever.

However you seem to have trouble separating the two.
It's as if these people forget they are Muslims, they laugh at the deaths of people who are their kin but not of their closest kin. This was what the prophet warned us about.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I like your attitude, every man for themselves. How can these people in xamar and konfuur who were running around chasing their xoolo naked yesterday, suddenly be the ones to unite SL and PL it doesn't make any sense.

Federalism and Autonomy is the only way forward, anyone with half a brain can see that

I like your attitude, every man for themselves. How can these people in xamar and konfuur who were running around chasing their xoolo naked yesterday, suddenly be the ones to unite SL and PL it doesn't make any sense.

Federalism and Autonomy is the only way forward, anyone with half a brain can see that
Federalism will ultimately fail. Balkanisation leads to conflicts , as seen today, these conflicts lead to further separation of state and invasion of sovereignty. If federalism continues we will be annexed pretty soon. The only reason we aren't is that everyone wants a piece.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Federalism will ultimately fail. Balkanisation leads to conflicts , as seen today, these conflicts lead to further separation of state and invasion of sovereignty. If federalism continues we will be annexed pretty soon. The only reason we aren't is that everyone wants a piece.
Think you retard, whats the alternative to federalism? Centralisation? when Mogadhisu fell to rebels in 91' why did Burco simultaneously fall? Why did Bosaso fall? why Did Hargeisa Fall? Because the legal control of the entire country was centralised, now we're in 2017 in a post civil war era were Somalis have shrunk into their clan enclaves, xamar is dominated by a clan that are hostile to Puntland. Relinquishing control over your autonomous terrority to a bunch of qabilists in xamar is like throwing yourself off a cliff.

There is simply no alternative to federalism given the clan demographics and the effects of the civil war. Somalia will continue to be divided for as long as large scale reconciliation isn't done.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Think you retard, whats the alternative to federalism? Centralisation? when Mogadhisu fell to rebels in 91' why did Burco simultaneously fall? Why did Bosaso fall? why Did Hargeisa Fall? Because the legal control of the entire country was centralised, now we're in 2017 in a post civil war era were Somalis have shrunk into their clan enclaves, xamar is dominated by a clan that are hostile to Puntland. Relinquishing control over your autonomous terrority to a bunch of qabilists in xamar is like throwing yourself off a cliff.

There is simply no alternative to federalism given the clan demographics and the effects of the civil war. Somalia will continue to be divided for as long as large scale reconciliation isn't done.

What we have in Somalia is not even real federalism. It's several pseudo nations united under a fake country called "Somalia". A country which only exists on paper.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What we have in Somalia is not even real federalism. It's several pseudo nations united under a fake country called "Somalia". A country which only exists on paper.
Tbh i don't even care for the idea of Somalia, it was a failed project from its inception. I say everyone develop their regions and stick to their gobols

This type of federalism is wrong. It's basically mini countries. Federalism should be where the control of weaponry and national security is given to the government. Federalism must be economic federalism, a democratic system where the government helps fund or claims tax from each region.The federalism your stating is simply clan states which cause war throughout Somalia.

We need a strong somalia , maybe you dont care for Somalia however without the rebuilding of a Somali semi centralised state your gobols will be poor.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tbh i don't even care for the idea of Somalia, it was a failed project from its inception. I say everyone develop their regions and stick to their gobols

Yeah, it failed once. Doesn't mean that will always be the case. And i don't mind federalism when it's done properly, that's not what's happening though.

I can promise you this, weak and divided mini states will forever be under the influence of bigger and stronger countries. So look forward to that.

Yeah, it failed once. Doesn't mean that will always be the case. And i don't mind federalism when it's done properly, that's not what's happening though.

I can promise you this, weak and divided mini states will forever be under the influence of bigger and stronger countries. So look forward to that.
Absolutely, if somalia doesn't unite we will be pawns of foreigners.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

I would rather Puntland be an Ethiopian client state than unite with people who killed more than 200,000 people and have not been held accountable for their crimes

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I would rather Puntland be an Ethiopian client state than unite with people who killed more than 200,000 people and have not been held accountable for their crimes

You believe in collective guilt? If Rwandans could move on, why can't Somalis? Stop dwelling on the past. Look to the future, do you honestly believe Puntland would be better off as a foreign controlled pseudo country, instead of as a semi autonomous state that cooperates with other Somali regions as one strong country?

1. You won't be foreign controlled and will have some degree of self rule.

2. You will be part of a larger unit. One national army, one nation (made up of many parts).

Why is this a bad thing?

Those people are gone, listen to yourself walal. It's as if you forget your pride , how would u you work for habashi? Not to mention that Ethiopia won't ever let you improve instead they will most likely annex you or limit our potential. The future for Somalis should be run by Somalis not be slaves to kaafir , rather we are all Muslims.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Im done with the central government sxb. If federal states are doing better then the actual government what point is there in working with them? They even can't control 30% of the country. Its time we all move on and build our own gobol. Cause i guarantee you there would be another civil war if this country tries to unify again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts