Qatar-owned Al Jazeera Attacks Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven months of dazzle have only proven that President Farmajo and his team have mastered how to seduce public sentiments - mainly overenthusiastic youth - with glittering generalities such as justice, peace, and accountability, without any specifics. It is common to hear President Farmajo make assertions such as: "Ours is a government of the people. We are accountable to the people." But, when the masses were outraged by the government's decision and demanded answers, the president of the people sought refuge in silence. He is yet to make a single statement regarding the Qalbi-Dhagax fiasco. Farmajo seems to have plunged into that old too familiar cesspool of presidential betrayals. He has succumbed to a system that was designed to perpetuate failure and keep Somalia where it is or worse. And in doing so, he has written his legacy in the pages of infamy by becoming the first ever president to commit betrayal of such magnitude against the Somali people.

:wowsweat::mjlaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So?:ayaanswag: Landers fought along side him in the '77 war:samwelcome:
PS don't we all Somalis in every region and country want a Somali Galbeed free from all injirle control:mahubowtf:

So what?!:fantasia2:What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Somaliland's policy has been to hand over ONLF fighters to Ethiopia. Why is it okay when Somaliland does it but when the Somali Federal Government does, they're traitors? How do you not see your own hypocrisy? :draketf:

Duchess

VIP
It was written by a Somali man though, someone named Abukar Arman

Al Jazeera has editorial oversight. They wouldn't run a piece promoting neo-Nazi views, but they will run a piece written by an Islamist in support of a terrorist organization.

Somaliland's policy has been to hand over ONLF fighters to Ethiopia. Why is it okay when Somaliland does it but when the Somali Federal Government does, they're traitors? How do you not see your own hypocrisy? :draketf:
Somaliland doesn't claim to be pan-Somali nationalists like the Cheesemonger :siilaanyosmile:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Islaantan bal eega:bell:we hand over ONLF m̶u̶j̶a̶h̶i̶d̶s̶ singers because we dont believe in greater somalia:manny:

Duchess

VIP
Somaliland doesn't claim to be pan-Somali nationalists like the Cheesemonger :siilaanyosmile:

It doesn't matter. You have no right to speak about Somali nationalism or call Farmajo a traitor for doing the same exact thing your government does. It's called hypocrisy.

Duchess

VIP
Islaantan bal eega:bell:we hand over ONLF m̶u̶j̶a̶h̶i̶d̶s̶ singers because we dont believe in greater somalia:manny:

I see through your bullshit. You support what's in the interests of your qabil at any given moment and have no actual belief's of your own. Tomorrow you'll be back on the anti-ONLF train if Siilaanyo says so.

It doesn't matter. You have no right to speak about Somali nationalism or call Farmajo a traitor for doing the same exact thing your government does. It's called hypocrisy.
That's what Somali politics is about :manny: Fake nationalist tears in order to get a one-up on your political opponent is the name of the game in the cursed Horn.

Personally I could care less about this, if anything I support this decision as it vindicates Somaliland.

But there's no way I can sit idle while there's a witch hunt against Failmaajo :pachah1:

Duchess

VIP
That's what Somali politics is about :manny: Fake nationalist tears in order to get a one-up on your political opponent is the name of the game in the cursed Horn.

Personally I could care less about this, if anything I support this decision as it vindicates Somaliland.

But there's no way I can sit idle while there's a witch hunt against Failmaajo :pachah1:

At least you're honest about it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I see through your bullshit. You support what's in the interests of your qabil at any given moment and have no actual belief's of your own. Tomorrow you'll be back on the anti-ONLF train if Siilaanyo says so.
Whats Puntland's policy on ONLF? :feedme:

Duchess

VIP
Whats Puntland's policy on ONLF? :feedme:

tenor.gif

Jeesto

VIP

Did I say I support that tho?:drakewtf: Siilaanyo and Farmaajo are both injirle puppets in my book but let's not kid ourselves, the Qalbi dhagax case has far more consequences than those soldiers given to injirles by SL(which i still condemn and is against). Farmaajo the advocate for "Somali- Wayn" weakened the ONLF(who're fighting for the freedom of our people)far more than anyone else:francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts