Qatar Airways to start flights to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

#NabadIyoNolol

@embarrassing @AarLibaax @nine @Shaolin23 @Creed @Jiron @Sheikh

Farmaajo stay winning, soon Somalis will be chilling on dem Doha flights checkin out dem Arab flight attendants

young-attractive-female-working-as-cabin-crew-for-qatar-airways-on-KK42YD.jpg

:salute::banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, I hope the dowlad continues to progress. This benifits us all even those who oppose and wish for failure. We are all in this together my brothers and sisters :)

Brilliant, classy Airline hope they price it better than Turkish Airlines

Nabad&Nolol keep it up guys :nvjpqts:

:mjlol: Wishful thinking on your part If you think they want to break up the theft Turks are pulling on Somalis ! No the Qataris also want to charge insane prices for tickets just to fly to Mogadishu. It’s a security risk and everything takes longer when your procedure is to prepare for a flight to Mogadishu capital of failed state Somalia

:mjlol: Wishful thinking on your part If you think they want to break up the theft Turks are pulling on Somalis ! No the Qataris also want to charge insane prices for tickets just to fly to Mogadishu. It’s a security risk and everything takes longer when your procedure is to prepare for a flight to Mogadishu capital of failed state Somalia

:icon lol:

Haye whatever you say

:icon lol:

Haye whatever you say

I’m just pulling your leg Libaaxhow you and the ‘embarrassing one’ are still being tested we need to know for sure how far you’ve been programmed to go. Farmaajos new software is unbeatable you guys are advanced compared to your predecessors

I’m just pulling your leg Libaaxhow you and the ‘embarrassing one’ are still being tested we need to know for sure how far you’ve been programmed to go. Farmaajos new software is unbeatable you guys are advanced compared to your predecessors

:lolbron:

This software is strong wallahi lol
Adoo gaardiinaya 'Farmaajo ii Geeya' ku digrinayaa ya lugu arkin kkk

What i want to know is when is Emirates Airlines going to Hargeisa ?

Flydubai is owned by emirates you can book flight to hargeisa off emirates.com and soon we will replace flydubai with regular emirates flights to go along with Air Arabia, Ethiopian airlines , and Air Djibouti.

Farm

VIP
They said the same thing in 2015. Are people slow? When have Arabs ever stuck to an agreement with the FGS? Just like the Mog-Jowhar road they agreed on a few years ago, I’d file this under not happening.

They said the same thing in 2015. Are people slow? When have Arabs ever stuck to an agreement with the FGS? Just like the Mog-Jowhar road they agreed on a few years ago, I’d file this under not happening.

I think wealthy countries especially Arab countries use Somalia as a money laundering playground. How many hundreds of millions are pumped in annually and nobody knows where it went. They launder their money and escape the long reaching arms of the United States , and when questioned they will simply blame it on the corruption in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts