Qatar Airways to start flights to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will go smooth for 2 months and then al Shabab gonna put a bomb on one of the planes.

If you've been to Mogadishu Airport, you will know this impossible. There is like 5 different heavy security checkpoints to clear. That's why all the offices are based there.

The reason why that Daallo bomber got through was because he pretended to be disabled and they felt sympathy for him. I think they learnt their lesson after that.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Let's hope the prices go down.

One way prices to a destination goes down when an increasing number of airlines serve that airport

SirLancelLord

VIP
What I don't get is the people who don't want this and say use the Somali airlines daalo jubba etc.

Nah if they want my money they gotta work for it and upgrade their services I always go for the cheapest and the best quality £180 FlyDubai or £160 AirArabia from Sharjah to HGA

Prefer AirArabia because their baggage limit is 40KG

What I don't get is the people who don't want this and say use the Somali airlines daalo jubba etc.

Nah if they want my money they gotta work for it and upgrade their services I always go for the cheapest and the best quality £180 FlyDubai or £160 AirArabia from Sharjah to HGA

Prefer AirArabia because their baggage limit is 40KG
Spoken like a true capitalist.
God Bless you.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Spoken like a true capitalist.
God Bless you.

Aren't we all free marketeers.

The prev generation grew up around Afweyne Communist policy which is why people have ingrained certain aspects of the state.

The state should only provide a few things
Infrastructure & Legislative Framework

Schools & Hospitals should be free with only certain number of private institutions allowed

Aren't we all free marketeers.

The prev generation grew up around Afweyne Communist policy which is why people have ingrained certain aspects of the state.

The state should only provide a few things
Infrastructure & Legislative Framework

Schools & Hospitals should be free with only certain number of private institutions allowed
Education should also be owned by the state as well as religious teaching.That way a pro - nation state ideaology can be perpetuated.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Education should also be owned by the state as well as religious teaching.That way a pro - nation state ideaology can be perpetuated.

But in Somaliland we need allot of reform in accountability. The winning party must have it's leader elected as am MP and all cabinet ministers must be MPs like the UK system none of these mixture with US UK put together.

We have a goverment that earns allot of money with the highest salaries but not effective and asks for a handout for everything. Despite all earning 10K a month and constantly increasing taxes.

To encourage business your gotta lower taxes to bring certain products in and lower taxes on consumer goods for example a 94 land cruiser goes for 15K in HGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending