Qashinimo of Ashy Abdis

lalayariis

Bad cop
Sometimes I feel bad that you all were cursed with ugly genes, but you know being a Xalimo is on a whole other level and I understand that not all people are able to handle it.
20170519_232013-png.18519

vWbbvE8.jpg

but why do you all gotta look like this?

Mohamed-Harir-Ayanle.jpg

and not like Hanad?

DYB6ErvX0AElHgi.jpg

1/1,000,000 Somali men. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

You guys turn Somalinimo into Qashinimo.

World

VIP
Second girl cannot be full ethnic Somali, she has to be Habesha or Somali mixed with Arab. Our women cannot produce such a beautiful light skin women.

World

VIP
I hope you get your issues sorted. All skin colours are beautiful.
I love our Somali queens in their natural dark-brown skin colour, we shouldn't be portraying them as light skin as this is what is leading to the bleaching crisis across Somalia.

Gambar

VIP
I love our Somali queens in their natural dark-brown skin colour, we shouldn't be portraying them as light skin as this is what is leading to the bleaching crisis across Somalia.
Adiga get your light skin issues sorted this is the second time you’ve made a comment about it.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Why did I know that picture of Hanad was coming after you posted his new song in the music thread :ftw9nwa:

His music is alright if he weren't biting literally every sound out there :ftw9nwa:

Insha'Allah you'll end up with the ashiest of Abdis and produce predator-looking, blick sons with equally protruding teeth and foreheads, and chubby, round-faced xalimos with a hairlines starting at their parietal bone

lalayariis

Bad cop
Why did I know that picture of Hanad was coming after you posted his new song in the music thread :ftw9nwa:

His music is alright if he weren't biting literally every sound out there :ftw9nwa:
I posted that there after I made this lol. You faraxs need to learn the wonders of Saliid. All your could be curls turn into an ugly half Afro. Wallahi as soon as you start rocking curls you’ll good looking points will raise. Hopefully.

Trending

Latest posts