qaniis son or daughter?

qaniis son or daughter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I'd rather have a qaniis son. At least his debauchery will die with him and not spread to the next generation.

There's nothing more humiliating than seeing a bunch of your bastard grandchildren running around.

The little might spoon the poon out of spite and have kids :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
I'd rather have a qaniis son. At least his debauchery will die with him and not spread to the next generation.

There's nothing more humiliating than seeing a bunch of your bastard grandchildren running around.
The little might spoon the poon out of spite and have kids :tocry:
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Where the hell have you guys been? You guys are so brand new, it's hilarious. Gays have biological children all the damn time, and they don't have to sleep with a woman to do it.

xisaabiye

Audhubillahi mina shaytani rajeem.

I chose khaniis son because you can never come back from being a but you can be changed straight.

In Islam homosexual perverserions are not a sin itself but acting on it is a sin. I am frankly disgusted by many of the so called Muslims who would be okay with a gay son or daughter.

Where is your sharaf to be saying such a thing before your children are even born?? How do you even have the thoughts of parenting if you have no expectations for your children?

I expect the best out of my children because they will be made tough just like how my parents toughened me while raising me. If my son approached me and told me he was gay my first question would be if he has done anything with men. If he negates this, I will say alhamdullilah in my head and remind him of the deen. I will then take him to the most religious of Garowe and Bosaso and have him learn Quran and help out his peers in English there. He will learn the deen inside and out and I will tell him that I will choose his wife.

I will never have a daughter because the difference between a and a khaniis is a has already acted on her sins while many youth khaniis only think of it. My daughter will be monitored every day of the week just as the parents monitored me. She will not be able to leave the house without a brother just like how my parents raised me and she will have monitored access to the internet unfortunately not how my parents raised me.

You'd be surprised how many parents monitor their daughters who later became the neighborhood tricycle:mjkkk:. You can't be to tough on a female, the Prophet(saw) called them a bent rib out of wisdom. If you put a lot of pressure on them they'll snap and you'll lose them forever

The best parenting skills is to talk to them about sex before they learn it from someone else. You have to have a sit down with them when they're hitting puberty and instilconfidence and wisdom in them:yacadiim:

xisaabiye

Where the hell have you guys been? You guys are so brand new, it's hilarious. Gays have biological children all the damn time, and they don't have to sleep with a woman to do it.

How:faysalwtf:
Men don't have the tools necessary. Are they test tube babies or something?

Where the hell have you guys been? You guys are so brand new, it's hilarious. Gays have biological children all the damn time, and it they don't have to sleep with a woman to do it.
The child can only be biologically connected with one of them. Hopefully it's someone else's :drakekidding:

xisaabiye

The same thing rich women who don't want to f*ck up their figures and women who can't carry to term opt for: a surrogate.

Yeah that's still sex. The queer just chose to shoot from long distance like steph curry instead of going in the paint like LeBron:kanyeshrug:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
war bisinka who contemplates over such absurdities wale i'm beyond triggered. Whatever you're into just stop if not for your own sake do it at least for your parents

Maxaa idin ka qaldaan ??

yusufdiin orod diinta wax kaso baro fadlan remove such thoughts from your mind & don't ponder over them nothing good will come of it.

There are gay men and lesbians whose existence benefited the world and humanity more than us, Zoomais. With millions of Zoomaali straight men and women, what good did we contribute to the world and humanity other than being a global problem? Ponder about that.

SuldaanGuled

whatever "humanity" has supposedly benefited from their good it most certainly has been negated by their advocacy for sexual deviation across the globe. So they're back to square one so as to speak, i wonder why said individual would put such people on a pedestal over us somalis unless the said individual has bone to pick with us. Miyaan sidas ahayn arinta ??

SuldaanGuled

:trumpsmirk: If I had children, I wouldn't shy away from using mind control. Hence, negative life outcomes would be forgone.

Waxaa ku ducayna Alle reer wanaagsan iyo ilmo baari ah haku siyo ameen deh walaal. It's a parents job to ensure that their children never make such negative choices. A bit of positive iyo negative parenting skills in needed to accomplish it.

maestro

Cultural revolution
whatever "humanity" has supposedly benefited from their good it most certainly has been negated by their advocacy for sexual deviation across the globe. So they're back to square one so as to speak, i wonder why said individual would put such people on a pedestal over us somalis unless the said individual has bone to pick with us. Miyaan sidas ahayn arinta ??

If you get a deadly disease and the only one that can cure it is an openly gay Doctor. Would you refuse and die? This is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending