qaniis son or daughter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
if my son gay he better be the next gianni versace
if my daughter a hoe she better be the next kim k
i dont want either but if thats what it came down to they better make some serious bank from it :sass2:

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I had a khanis son I would be disappointed at first but understanding because I would know that he's just wired that way and it's not something he can control. Also being qaniis has no impact on your character but a sharmuta daughter would just show how much of a failure I am. The thought that my parenting led to a hoe ass daughter would kill me.

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
If I had a khanis son I would be disappointed at first but understanding because I would know that he's just wired that way and it's not something he can control. Also being qaniis has no impact on your character but a sharmuta daughter would just show how much of a failure I am. The thought that my parenting led to a hoe ass daughter would kill me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
I'm wouldn't be worried about sexuality so long as they turn into responsible, decent, and smart adults. At a certain point, their sexual lifes are no longer your concern as their parent once they're grown anyway, the way I see it. They're your daughter/son, not your peer. Do I wanna know exactly what they get up to to that level of detail? No...

maestro

Cultural revolution
Gay son can be a billionaire.

Also depends on what you mean by . Prostitute or star is a hell no and disappointing but I don't care about promiscuity.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Audhubillahi mina shaytani rajeem.

I chose khaniis son because you can never come back from being a but you can be changed straight.

In Islam homosexual perverserions are not a sin itself but acting on it is a sin. I am frankly disgusted by many of the so called Muslims who would be okay with a gay son or daughter.

Where is your sharaf to be saying such a thing before your children are even born?? How do you even have the thoughts of parenting if you have no expectations for your children?

I expect the best out of my children because they will be made tough just like how my parents toughened me while raising me. If my son approached me and told me he was gay my first question would be if he has done anything with men. If he negates this, I will say alhamdullilah in my head and remind him of the deen. I will then take him to the most religious of Garowe and Bosaso and have him learn Quran and help out his peers in English there. He will learn the deen inside and out and I will tell him that I will choose his wife.

I will never have a daughter because the difference between a and a khaniis is a has already acted on her sins while many youth khaniis only think of it. My daughter will be monitored every day of the week just as the parents monitored me. She will not be able to leave the house without a brother just like how my parents raised me and she will have monitored access to the internet unfortunately not how my parents raised me.

I'd rather have a qaniis son. At least his debauchery will die with him and not spread to the next generation.

There's nothing more humiliating than seeing a bunch of your bastard grandchildren running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.