Qandala People Leave Puntland

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You just declared yourself not muslim. You are supposed to believe no religion is from god but Islam, while you just declared Hinduism/Buddhism is from god becuz u fear people will convert to it and become priests and monks.
Today deni yoga has introduced yoga and Buddhism paganism to Puntland and tomorrow there will be a Sikh temple erected in bosaso boowe illahay hanaga qabto deni yoga the Governor of Puntland

The law of the land in Somalia is shariah and it states no other religions can be practised or preached except Islam, deni yoga the governor of puntland is guilty of treason the federal government president farmaajo should order the arrest of deni yoga.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont reply to those sheegtos. True Puntlander will not harm his kin.
You are too emtional to be online boowe if you cant accept comstructive criticism then i suggest ypu stay the hell out the kitchen sheegato kulaha what a nacas who is a sheegato? Both me and Dr osman are cismaan maxamud boowe when have we ever claimed to be cali saleeban?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are too emtional to be online boowe if you cant accept comstructive criticism then i suggest ypu stay the hell out the kitchen sheegato kulaha what a nacas who is a sheegato? Both me and Dr osman are cismaan maxamud boowe when have we ever claimed to be cali saleeban?
Yes you sheegto, now get out of my head!.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes you sheegto, now get out of my head!.
Hooyada waas you laangaab dont ever call an cismaan maxamud sheegato guun yaheey guunta dhashay are you Cismaan Maxamud for you to call me sheegato? I have never claimed to be cali saleeban from qandala

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hooyada waas you laangaab dont ever call an cismaan maxamud sheegato guun yaheey guunta dhashay are you Cismaan Maxamud for you to call me sheegato? I have never claimed to be cali saleeban from qandala

@FBIsomalia Cog doesn't like a clan who gets something for nothing let alone a clan who never defends PL in war-time but is rewarded with ministries and mp's while loyal clans who are out there on the front line losing arms and legs are missing representation in PL. Infact bro Ali saleban not only defends nothing in PL, I never seen the PMPF on the front line.

Even in Galgala assault at af-urur none of the dead were ali saleban soldiers showing you that you are not apart of the darawish forces why? because your inside shabab yourself or dacesh!!!!, heaps of the soldiers who died that day were osman mahmoud, dhulbahante, issa mahmoud soldiers, a-lot were bah dubays since we are heavily recruited into the Darawish.

We got soldiers in hamar since 2004 till 2019 who went with abdillahi yusuf to save Somalia and restore her name as a nation state from moryan warlords who only cared for isbaaro on the road and making people pay them to use the road when those warlords never even built the road they are putting isbaaro on lol.

But the big kick in the teeth for COG is not only do you do nothing in terms of PL security, you in-fact CREATE security problems constantly like dacesh and shabab as your the first duli to be recruited by Somali-wayn, they know the first duli to recruit from each 'gobol' sxb our enemies. There is no duli in nugaal for them to recruit trust me. It's always Bari who is ali saleban or it's mudug who is sacad. They always use the clans who contribute nothing or have no role to play in the state except as spoilers.

@Cognitivedissonance Cannot question Bah Dubays loyalty to the state, we can damn prove it niyahow, that's why you need to prove yourself as ali saleban, no more freeby. Na tusi meel ali saleban uu dhintay puntland difacideeda

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy went to hamar in 2004 and only just returned to PL in 2018 SEPT. He came back with missing body parts. Why? so you can enjoy having a govt and not being ruled by MORYANS. We need to honor our loyal puntlanders more sxb.

28055668_104388677055706_2045081278913558307_n.jpg

This guy is out there dying and losing body parts si aad adigu wax uu noqotid and you turn around and join dacesh and shabab and create security problem, the sad thing is, you GET REWARDED FOR IT. This guy has to share his kursi with reer omar in rotation in nugaal, the same kursi he lost to reer bari when they wanted more then 18 quota for 6 districts. PL is fucked up wallahi, the GOB are treated worse then the GUN.

This guy reminds me of my second awoowe who was just soldier like him and today we inherited 150 years of building upon a soldier foundation. We went from that soldier stage to develop an caaqil and nabadoon. The caaqil makes the over-all clan planning and well being while the nabadoon is the war expert and conflict resolver. My dad today would've been second generation nabadoon hadi ay socon lahayd dhaxalki without burburka in 1990. My awoowe died in mid 1980s, my dad would've taken over the role and become nabadoon ina nabadoon showing a chain of history.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
that's why you need to prove yourself as ali saleban, no more freeby. Na tusi meel ali saleban uu dhintay puntland difacideeda

Come say this stuff in Bosaso and not some 3rd world Euro trash country.:comeon:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are fucking langaab sheegto, reer midgan are better than you, you piece of shit.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia Cog doesn't like a clan who gets something for nothing let alone a clan who never defends PL in war-time but is rewarded with ministries and mp's while loyal clans who are out there on the front line losing arms and legs are missing representation in PL. Infact bro Ali saleban not only defends nothing in PL, I never seen the PMPF on the front line.

Even in Galgala assault at af-urur none of the dead were ali saleban soldiers showing you that you are not apart of the darawish forces why? because your inside shabab yourself or dacesh!!!!, heaps of the soldiers who died that day were osman mahmoud, dhulbahante, issa mahmoud soldiers, a-lot were bah dubays since we are heavily recruited into the Darawish.

We got soldiers in hamar since 2004 till 2019 who went with abdillahi yusuf to save Somalia and restore her name as a nation state from moryan warlords who only cared for isbaaro on the road and making people pay them to use the road when those warlords never even built the road they are putting isbaaro on lol.

But the big kick in the teeth for COG is not only do you do nothing in terms of PL security, you in-fact CREATE security problems constantly like dacesh and shabab as your the first duli to be recruited by Somali-wayn, they know the first duli to recruit from each 'gobol' sxb our enemies. There is no duli in nugaal for them to recruit trust me. It's always Bari who is ali saleban or it's mudug who is sacad. They always use the clans who contribute nothing or have no role to play in the state except as spoilers.

@Cognitivedissonance Cannot question Bah Dubays loyalty to the state, we can damn prove it niyahow, that's why you need to prove yourself as ali saleban, no more freeby. Na tusi meel ali saleban uu dhintay puntland difacideeda
Dr,Osman, you accusing us without any real fact from your side. The only answer we can give to you is go to PL your homeland and learn. Till then to me you just telling me a story book you hear it from someone, same story book used to read it to the children s before going to sleep.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr,Osman, you accusing us without any real fact from your side. The only answer we can give to you is go to PL your homeland and learn. Till then to me you just telling me a story book you hear it from someone, same story book used to read it to the children s before going to sleep.

I gave u facts u just don't want to respond to it. Do u want me to spell it out for you the FACT? Ok. FACT - Show me 1 ali saleban who has died defending PL in the darawish. Just one soldier. That is the fact I am presenting, you are not responding to it, all you keep saying is 'you have no fact' lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia Do you want me to get the list of af-urur casualties for PL and they're clans? so you can review it and see not a single ali saleban. Your not recruited into the Darawish, doesn't this scare you? your not trusted with PL security from cadowga shisheeye since darawish deal with cadowga shisheeye. PMPF only deals with 'piracy' not ARMIES or Moryaans niyahow. Learn your role. Darawish only recruit the GOB, not the GUN is the recruiting method.

Your not fit for the name Darawish since it requires excellence and bravery at extraordinary levels to even be given a position, that is why I view Ali Saleban as GUN or else you would be apart of the Darawish.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That is why I view Ali Saleban as GUN or else you would be apart of the Darawish.

Your opinion holds no weight, Ali Saleeban are the 1% of MJs. No one cares what a Southern hybrid peasant like yourself thinks.

Now tell us, how many of your Aptis are in Shabaab?:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Come say this stuff in Bosaso and not some 3rd world Euro trash country.:comeon:
You mean carmo? Boowe say alhamdulillah that boqor cabdullahi muuse boqor gave carmo which is cismaan maxamud land in bosaso district to cali saleeban since cali saleeban land qandala district is cut off from the rest of puntland due to its mountainous terrian.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You mean carmo? Boowe say alhamdulillah that boqor cabdullahi muuse boqor gave carmo which is cismaan maxamud land in bosaso district to cali saleeban since cali saleeban land qandala district is cut off from the rest of puntland due to its mountainous terrian.

:hillarybiz:We are the 1%, we need no permission from anyone. Whatever your sub sub is, it probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Ali Saleeban businessmen bringing food to feed your village.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:hillarybiz:We are the 1%, we need no permission from anyone. Whatever your sub sub is, it probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Ali Saleeban businessmen bringing food to feed your village.
My sub clan is cismaan maxamud boowe nin laandheere bah dirooble u illahay iga dhigay Alhamdulillah

Trending