Qandala People Leave Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance can get in here and carve his teeth into the Ali Salemaan @Reer-Bari His people are holding conferences throwing around threats of leaving PL if they're demands are not met in relation to the 'election committee' Deni named recently.

The days of clans threatening people are over adeer, and if you do leave, waxaa ku sugayso keliya inaan badda idin ku wada tuurno kkkkkkk ileen dhulka meel uma socotee kkkkkk Qandala will be settled by loyal Puntland clans.

Kkkk puntland ka baxitan keeda miyey ka tashanayaan I knew Cali Saleebaan would do this again waa shaqadooda LMAO how many times are they going to pull this same stunt?:drakelaugh:

Dhamaan beesha Cali Saleebaan waa inay shir degdeg ah isugu yimaadaan buuraha qandala, Dulmiga Deni Yoga iyo maamulka Aaran Jaan goormay ka baxayaan talo. Deni Yoga DOWN!!! Faroole DOWN!!!

VIVA Qandala land state ku dhawaaqa kuna ekaada:lolbron:

Kkkk puntland ka baxitan keeda miyey ka tashanayaan I knew Cali Saleebaan would do this again waa shaqadooda LMAO how many times are they going to pull this same stunt?:drakelaugh:

Dhamaan beesha Cali Saleebaan waa inay shir degdeg ah isugu yimaadaan buuraha qandala, Dulmiga Deni Yoga iyo maamulka Aaran Jaan goormay ka baxayaan talo. Deni Yoga DOWN!!! Faroole DOWN!!!

Kkk is this you cognitive with a new nigis?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Just saw the Video of ReeR Buuhoodle elders appealing to Somaliland.

I think they're seeing Laascaanood thriving and want a piece of the pie, can't blame em wish em success.

Or this could be a Dhullo sub clan rivalry where they don't want the other to be more developed

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance can get in here and carve his teeth into the Ali Salemaan @Reer-Bari His people are holding conferences throwing around threats of leaving PL if they're demands are not met in relation to the 'election committee' Deni named recently.

The days of clans threatening people are over adeer, and if you do leave, waxaa ku sugayso keliya inaan badda idin ku wada tuurno kkkkkkk ileen dhulka meel uma socotee kkkkkk Qandala will be settled by loyal Puntland clans.
It's called bargaining. My subclan made the same threat half a year ago but we were never serious about it. We were just saying that the issue was that important to us. Reer Qandala is doing the same. This is democracy. Let the process play out.

Just saw the Video of ReeR Buuhoodle elders appealing to Somaliland.

I think they're seeing Laascaanood thriving and want a piece of the pie, can't blame em wish em success.

Or this could be a Dhullo sub clan rivalry where they don't want the other to be more developed

Which video is that?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I support beesha cali saleeban guuul iyo gobanimo deni yoga down :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cali saleeban have every right what has deni yoga done since he has been the leader of puntland except build a yoga hindu temple in puntland kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cali saleeban have every right what has deni yoga done since he has been the leader of puntland except build a yoga hindu temple in puntland kkk

Do u believe hindu is from god? if it's not from god and u don't believe hinduism, why would u care if people do YOGA? After-all you don't believe it's from god so it shouldn't be an issue. I think u r threatened by other religion because u scared inay run yihin, then that's your problem.

I don't feel threatened by any religion like you, I think deep down, shaki iyo doubts ba ka buuxo islamkaga, that's why you feel threatened by other religion because deep down you think 'waa xaq iyo truth waxay sheegayan' or else wallahi u wouldn't even bat an eye lid or lose any sleep over it.

If you don't believe they anything but Islam is from god you shouldn't be scared at all of any religion, why would you fear them since they are not from god, go read they're books, go they're religious practise, ileen qalbigaga islam soo ma aha, why fear it?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do u believe hindu is from god? if it's not from god and u don't believe hinduism, why would u care if people do YOGA? After-all you don't believe it's from god so it shouldn't be an issue. I think u r threatened by other religion because u scared inay run yihin, then that's your problem.

I don't feel threatened by any religion like you, I think deep down, shaki iyo doubts ba ka buuxo islamkaga, that's why you feel threatened by other religion because deep down you think 'waa xaq iyo truth waxay sheegayan' or else wallahi u wouldn't even bat an eye lid or lose any sleep over it.

If you don't believe they anything but Islam is from god you shouldn't be scared at all of any religion, why would you fear them since they are not from god, go read they're books, go they're religious practise, ileen qalbigaga islam soo ma aha, why fear it?
The law of the land of somalia is shariah law and deni yoga is guilty of committing treason the federal government and president farmaajo must arrest deni yoga asap!

Otherwise we might see some monks and Buddhist puntlander priests iyo balaayo Sikh iyo people who worship stones and fire iyo Satan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The law of the land of somalia is shariah law and deni yoga is guilty of committing treason the federal government and president farmaajo must arrest deni yoga asap!

Otherwise we might see some monks and Buddhist puntlander priests iyo balaayo Sikh iyo people who worship stones and fire iyo Satan

You just declared yourself not muslim. You are supposed to believe no religion is from god but Islam, while you just declared Hinduism/Buddhism is from god becuz u fear people will convert to it and become priests and monks.

Trending