qalbidhagax goes to kismaayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
cagdheer and booons are like mercedez and chevy, you simply cannot compare the two.
your only deegaan was stolen for you by a sitting president, that should tell you how weak mx are.

they kept quiet for 6 years about Jland and kismaayo, and now they started to talk. why?
because the president is MX. :chrisfreshhah: they expect in dhul kale loosoo xado.:snoop:

duk1n-what-matters-is-how-see-youself.jpg

mx in one picture.
Your pathetic ilkadheer coward reer booon reer abdulle have been our slaves for since 92 your acting like a South African ni99er who just earned his freedom Kenya troops will step aside for the next one bring your best running shoes but I guarantee you you won’t make it to that Kenya border 2019 waa inoo balan get ready:umad:

Your pathetic ilkadheer coward reer booon reer abdulle have been our slaves for since 92 your acting like a South African ni99er who just earned his freedom Kenya troops will step aside for the next one bring your best running shoes but I guarantee you you won’t make it to that Kenya border 2019 waa inoo balan get ready:umad:
I am not reer abdulle, but these niggas mindraped you wallahi.:drakelaugh:

you are lucky, many of my people do not live with you in Gedo. wallahi you'd be living in Bay speaking raxanwayn by now.:manny:

when hiiraale fled the city in 2006 and 2008, was it kenya?

kenya leaving will only embarrass you, and expose you for the weak naago you guys are.:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

you are lucky, many of my people do not live with you in Gedo. wallahi you'd be living in Bay speaking raxanwayn by now.:manny:

kenya leaving will only embarrass you, and expose you for the weak naago you guys are.:heh:
But that’s the difference we want Kenya to leave so we can BBQ you like chickens you want Kenya to stay 2 different mindsets sxb a slave and a free man:denzelnigga:
3E461A77-42F0-4BC4-A6F4-2C3C213F8D29.jpeg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Qalbidhagax is principled nigga but you can tell he won't forgive and let bygones be bygones. I like that shit. he isn't into that let's squash our beef weak shit.:salute:

I am glad he thinks like me. The likes of nacas cross eyed faarax macalim tried to mediate between him and farmaajo but he was told to f off.

if qalbidhagax doesnt run for somali president in 2020, then it's perfect time to elect him as Jland president. He's got a bone to pick and scores to settle with the muppets in north Gedo.:trumpsmirk:

If it were up to me, I'd prefer the latter.

He ain't gonna become the country's President nor the Jubaland's President. Only us rulers of Jubaland can lead. And he ain't gonna do nothing to Gedo. If he acts up funny Jaalle Farmaajo will ship him back to Ethiopia for shakhsiyad celis for another year. :mjlaugh:

Sheikh

VIP
Onlf is littered with reer cabdulle. Every reer cabdulle family has someone serving in onlf, it is mandatory military service like north korea.:trumpsmirk:

Qalbidhagax president of jland baa next ah, and he won't be as nice as madoobe. :damedamn:

We are coming to shell that one high school in Gedo.:lolbron:

I got sources saying ONLF is a Reer Isaaq project. And some sources stating Reer Cabdulle are getting chased by the bald cagdheer cagjar taking their ambulances in Jijiga. You guys aren't even internally united. Mr. Stone Heart is a attention seeker nothing less nothing more. And next President of Jubaland is a noble Marehan. Gedo has many learning institutes as much of DDS. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
You can feel that way about me but what did the other cagdheers do to you? I dont even think u feel that way, ur just emotional as usual.

Abdi ilay is being punished for his crimes.

Cagdheers dont know what it means to quit or to surrender or to pack and leave. We have endured worse things for centuries and we are still there.

Adigna you think your people are a threat to us? Smh, you couldnt deal with a small contingent of ogaden, hada ogadeenkii waa hal sxb, reinforcements cirkay ka soo dhacayaan, xageed u carari?:hmm:

Mise geedaha baad fuulaysaan sidii adeerkiiin?:mjkkk:

Cagdheers are nothing but fulays that beg KDF and join Al Kabob. You ain't a threat. :drakelaugh:

Marehan would smoke you guys like a breeze. And that's a fact. :russ:

Sheikh

VIP
cagdheer and booons are like mercedez and chevy, you simply cannot compare the two.
your only deegaan was stolen for you by a sitting president, that should tell you how weak mx are.

they kept quiet for 6 years about Jland and kismaayo, and now they started to talk. why?
because the president is MX. :chrisfreshhah: they expect in dhul kale loosoo xado.:snoop:

duk1n-what-matters-is-how-see-youself.jpg

mx in one picture.

No fam Marehan are like a Bugatti and you booons are like a Dodge. We ain't built the same fam. And no our deegaans are Jubbada Hoose, Gedo, Jubbada Dhexe, Liibaan Zone/Harar, NFD, GG. You have been refuted once again. Your the weak one that fight his battles needing KDF and Al Kabob to fight for you. We are the rulers of Jubaland and our city Kismayo. Stay mad. :rejoice:

Sheikh

VIP

Barre Hiiraale never fled his city. He was there exterminating cagdheers. And he's there today. KDF leaving you will mean you will get annihilated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts