qalbidhagax goes to kismaayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
DpS6MssUUAAzn6d.jpg

Farmaajo after hearing the news:
Screenshot_20181014-164113_YouTube.jpg

Why are you trying to start this fake online beef between Farmaajo and Qalbidhagax that saga is over Cagdheer brains are so slow do you know how much shit went down after that the story is dead sxb
lol why are you following me around, always quick to insult too like the nacas you are. Where was the direct apology to qalbi dhagax? Watch the video kid this was just a few days ago, qalbi dhagax will boot him out of office in 2020, that is his ultimate revenge

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
lol why are you following me around, always quick to insult too like the nacas you are. Where was the direct apology to qalbi dhagax? Watch the video kid this was just a few days ago
There’s bigger things going on anyways what does qalbidhagax intend to do run for presidency of Jubbaland or return to DDSI to get a position there

Qalbidhagax is principled nigga but you can tell he won't forgive and let bygones be bygones. I like that shit. he isn't into that let's squash our beef weak shit.:salute:

I am glad he thinks like me. The likes of nacas cross eyed faarax macalim tried to mediate between him and farmaajo but he was told to f off.

if qalbidhagax doesnt run for somali president in 2020, then it's perfect time to elect him as Jland president. He's got a bone to pick and scores to settle with the muppets in north Gedo.:trumpsmirk:

If it were up to me, I'd prefer the latter.

GOD BLESS THE SOMALI GOVERNMENT

LONG MAY FARMAAJO REIGN!

SCREW YOUR STUPID QABIILS MAREEXAAARS AND OGASHITS

Qalbidhagax is principled nigga but you can tell he won't forgive and let bygones be bygones. I like that shit. he isn't into that let's squash our beef weak shit.:salute:

I am glad he thinks like me. The likes of nacas cross eyed faarax macalim tried to mediate between him and farmaajo but he was told to f off.

if qalbidhagax doesnt run for somali president in 2020, then it's perfect time to elect him as Jland president. He's got a bone to pick and scores to settle with the muppets in north Gedo.:trumpsmirk:

Isn't stoneheart Makaahiil?
If I was Qaxbodhagax I would focus on Reer Cabdulle tell me how many Makaahiil boys are fearing Liyuu outta fear of being accused if being ONLF. How about you tell Makaahiil to ask for breadcrumbs from Reer Cabdulle first
:trumpsmirk:
I agree bigger things like impeaching xaarmaajo.
Why you crying? Are you looking for a strong leader in Xamar who would contest PL? :mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
1/10 crappy attempt.

Him running and winning the presidency isn't even remotely realistic.

Other than his clan I doubt ppl would care enough to vote for him.

Dude's getting a big head after his 15 minute of Fame.

Shaolin23

I realized people like you need an Abdi Iley I almost felt sorry for you people after the jeel ogaadeen stories but I realized that’s the only way to deal with cagdheer sub humans rape and kill into submission otherwise they will cause only havoc and destruction to people and property FREE INA ILEY:ileycry:

I realized people like you need an Abdi Iley I almost felt sorry for you people after the jeel ogaadeen stories but I realized that’s the only way to deal with cagdheer sub humans rape and kill into submission otherwise they will cause only havoc and destruction to people and property FREE INA ILEY:ileycry:
Viva SL Viva PL Viva Abdi Iley we gonna see more Reer Cabdulle reign of oppression and terror in DDSI:holeup::lawd:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Viva SL Viva PL Viva Abdi Iley we gonna see more Reer Cabdulle reign of oppression and terror in DDSI:holeup::lawd:
This mental illness patient @Ferrari is talking about Gedo can you even pass Bar Sanguni you illiterate Cagdheer most of his qabil is under terrorists pseudo-sharia all over JL it’s so unfortunate to share a state with these ilkadheer savages
842F21FB-3B36-4624-8FA6-8FCBF9ECDE95.jpeg

Isn't stoneheart Makaahiil?
If I was Qaxbodhagax I would focus on Reer Cabdulle tell me how many Makaahiil boys are fearing Liyuu outta fear of being accused if being ONLF. How about you tell Makaahiil to ask for breadcrumbs from Reer Cabdulle first
:trumpsmirk:

Why you crying? Are you looking for a strong leader in Xamar who would contest PL? :mjlol:
Onlf is littered with reer cabdulle. Every reer cabdulle family has someone serving in onlf, it is mandatory military service like north korea.:trumpsmirk:

Qalbidhagax president of jland baa next ah, and he won't be as nice as madoobe. :damedamn:

We are coming to shell that one high school in Gedo.:lolbron:

You can feel that way about me but what did the other cagdheers do to you? I dont even think u feel that way, ur just emotional as usual.

Abdi ilay is being punished for his crimes.

Cagdheers dont know what it means to quit or to surrender or to pack and leave. We have endured worse things for centuries and we are still there.

Adigna you think your people are a threat to us? Smh, you couldnt deal with a small contingent of ogaden, hada ogadeenkii waa hal sxb, reinforcements cirkay ka soo dhacayaan, xageed u carari?:hmm:

Mise geedaha baad fuulaysaan sidii adeerkiiin?:mjkkk:

Shaolin23

You can feel that way about me but what did the other cagdheers do to you? I dont even think u feel that way, ur just emotional as usual.

Abdi ilay is being punished for his crimes.

Cagdheers dont know what it means to quit or to surrender or to pack and leave. We have endured worse things for centuries and we are still there.

Adigna you think your people are a threat to us? Smh, you couldnt deal with a small contingent of ogaden, hada ogadeenkii waa hal sxb, reinforcements cirkay ka soo dhacayaan, xageed u carari?:hmm:

Mise geedaha baad fuulaysaan sidii adeerkiiin?:mjkkk:
Why are you getting emotional ask yourself what did other mareexans do to you? If you give out hate based on qabil then accept the hate based on qabil you are no match for Sade lions 1 v1 and you know it tone down the empty threats kid keep it real Cagdheers have never defeated Sade on their own not ever:ulyin:

Why are you getting emotional ask yourself what did other mareexans do to you? If you give out hate based on qabil then accept the hate based on qabil you are no match for Sade lions 1 v1 and you know it tone down the empty threats kid keep it real Cagdheers have never defeated Sade on their own not ever:ulyin:
cagdheer and booons are like mercedez and chevy, you simply cannot compare the two.
your only deegaan was stolen for you by a sitting president, that should tell you how weak mx are.

they kept quiet for 6 years about Jland and kismaayo, and now they started to talk. why?
because the president is MX. :chrisfreshhah: they expect in dhul kale loosoo xado.:snoop:

duk1n-what-matters-is-how-see-youself.jpg

mx in one picture.

World

VIP
He visited to Somaliland and Galmudug, regions that constantly turns over ONLF fighters and even turned him over, yet he ignored Laascaanood. f*ck Qalbidhagax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts