Qabil Football team vs Hashtag UTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently I stumbled upon a football game between a youtube football team and a country *cough* I meant city.

So I'm like Barawa sounds familiar I wonder what kind of team they got. Then when it came to the interviews I see a guy that looks like Mohamed Salah and another Arab looking dude.

Then these guys proceeded to tell this cadaan guy that they were from South West Somalia, and I'm like "oh shit" they are from Barawa :damn:

To be honest I thought they were gonna get absolutely cremated but turns out their team is about average, especially that number 11 who was making decent runs down the left wing.

Another thing I noticed was that some of the people on the Barawa team were not skinny and were decently built. It was evident as they weren't getting pushed around a lot. Perhaps these guys should replace those qoris on the Somali National Team :damedamn:

Well Tunni & Bravanese people, I didn't know much about you guys before but it seems like you guys got some decent players, Team Barawa have my support in their upcoming tournament :salute:

@Shanshiyo1234 your cousins are decent footballers.

For those that don't know where Barawa is
barawa.PNG

And this is how it looks like
Bilicda-Baraawe-2.jpg

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
I heard Barawa people were from Portugal and mixed in with somalis for long.
Would explain these little CR7s running around
Gah damn cookie makers

It was a solid performance by our lads. Does anyone know what area they're from. I'd happily support them and cheer them on.

#somaliexcellence

So apparently I stumbled upon a football game between a youtube football team and a country *cough* I meant city.

So I'm like Barawa sounds familiar I wonder what kind of team they got. Then when it came to the interviews I see a guy that looks like Mohamed Salah and another Arab looking dude.

Then these guys proceeded to tell this cadaan guy that they were from South West Somalia, and I'm like "oh shit" they are from Barawa :damn:

To be honest I thought they were gonna get absolutely cremated but turns out their team is about average, especially that number 11 who was making decent runs down the left wing.

Another thing I noticed was that some of the people on the Barawa team were not skinny and were decently built. It was evident as they weren't getting pushed around a lot. Perhaps these guys should replace those qoris on the Somali National Team :damedamn:

Well Tunni & Bravanese people, I didn't know much about you guys before but it seems like you guys got some decent players, Team Barawa have my support in their upcoming tournament :salute:

@Shanshiyo1234 your cousins are decent footballers.

For those that don't know where Barawa is View attachment 38379

And this is how it looks like
Bilicda-Baraawe-2.jpg
Thanks will people stop saying we look like Bantus finally then?

I’m 99% certain the Portuguese thing is a myth but I got 0.7% European!

I mean I’ve heard the Portuguese ancestry from actual bravanese people so many times at this point it has to be real. Plus barawe is located in a coastal town so it is definitely a possibility that Portuguese traders arrived on the coastal town to settle and trade there.

I mean I’ve heard the Portuguese ancestry from actual bravanese people so many times at this point it has to be real. Plus barawe is located in a coastal town so it is definitely a possibility that Portuguese traders arrived on the coastal town to settle and trade there.
The only way prove it is through DNA tests.

World

VIP
The Portuguese invaded the Ajuuran Empire in the Middle Ages, and one of the coastal towns they sacked were Barawe, but they were eventually pushed back and defeated.

They did well i'm proud of them. The nro 17 and 11 were immense, they had some nice one two's there. Over all a decent performance. Well done boy

#koonfurgalbeedexcelence

The Portuguese did not settle there . The DNA and Somali oral history shows the Bravanese are hybrid Somali and Middle Eastern People , with small amounts of Bantu. The Portuguese story is a myth created in the last 20 years . If they knew their history and how their ancestors resisted the Portguese crusaders they wouldn't claim such a nonsense .

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Where were these guys when Somalia had that football tournament? I think Koonfur Galbeed could have won the tournament, these guys are decent (compared to the skinnies lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending