Q: What is the role of Puntland in the Laascaanood crisis?

To reiterate, what is the role of Puntland in the Laascaanood crisis? Especially since they claim SSC just like Somaliland. Are they happy with the current crisis? Will this make the garaads run to Garowe? From what it seems they haven't really taken a stance.

You are probably some Issaq troll but I'll answer your questions.

PL's role is strictly humanitarian as now. PL does not claim SSC anymore and has made it clear it's the choice of the people of SSC to decide their own future and that PL would support them no matter what. No one is happy with the crisis, innocent Somali people are being shelled and killed for no reason. The Garcaads aren't going anywhere, SSC is winning this, a united dhulbahante can't be defeated.

You are probably some Issaq troll but I'll answer your questions.

PL's role is strictly humanitarian as now. PL does not claim SSC anymore and has made it clear it's the choice of the people of SSC to decide their own future and that PL would support them no matter what. No one is happy with the crisis, innocent Somali people are being shelled and killed for no reason. The Garcaads aren't going anywhere, SSC is winning this, a united dhulbahante can't be defeated.
Not a troll. Just not well-versed in Somali politics. However, thanks for the reply.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Tribalism, there would be no conflict without it...

the only ones who kept getting assisnated were SL officials that's how the first protest started and the people wanting it to stop but the police did not know how to handle protest and got out of hand and then the whole Anti-SL movement hijacked and made it about removing Somaliland.

Not long ago the former PL speaker in parliament talked about killing all SL associated people in Sool. if you look at the data or the tweets and facebook posts about this are from outside.

if you look at this rationally why would SL pull out the city and then start attacking the very same places they built and spent money on knowing they have to spend more to fix it.

did you know every year Laascaanod and surrounding villages only bring in 2.8m but the city gets 40m every year this is spent on salarys for civil servants teachers police prison schools fire brigade and construction.

go back a few months Laascaanod was doing fine and finally got more people geared up for the elections this year. BUT tribalism shifts people now there are kids who picked up guns for SSC who are supposed to be in school fighting for the elders who already left the city and making videos telling people to continue fighting

the only ones who kept getting assisnated were SL officials that's how the first protest started and the people wanting it to stop but the police did not know how to handle protest and got out of hand and then the whole Anti-SL movement hijacked and made it about removing Somaliland.

Not long ago the former PL speaker in parliament talked about killing all SL associated people in Sool. if you look at the data or the tweets and facebook posts about this are from outside.

if you look at this rationally why would SL pull out the city and then start attacking the very same places they built and spent money on knowing they have to spend more to fix it.

did you know every year Laascaanod and surrounding villages only bring in 2.8m but the city gets 40m every year this is spent on salarys for civil servants teachers police prison schools fire brigade and construction.

go back a few months Laascaanod was doing fine and finally got more people geared up for the elections this year. BUT tribalism shifts people now there are kids who picked up guns for SSC who are supposed to be in school fighting for the elders who already left the city and making videos telling people to continue fighting
"if you look at this rationally why would SL pull out the city and then start attacking the very same places they built and spent money on knowing they have to spend more to fix it." Precisely this is the part that I'm confused about. Why did Somaliland respond so violently to the skirmishes? Why go to war?

It seems to me that the current leadership in Hargeisa is wholly desensitized to war due to the genocide. They're also undoing alot of the work of the previous SL administration. This also isn't the 90s anymore where things can be hidden and a narrative can easily be painted. Everything is being live-streamed and recorded...

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

The Garaads and the people of SSC told you guys for weeks before a shot was fired to please get your troops out of thier degaans and leave them alone. They wish nothing to do with your SL project. How hard is that to understand? Btw, its a lie they come to attack you. You attacked the city on the day of the declaration of the outcome of the shir they had. Idoor propaganda is beyond childish.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
"if you look at this rationally why would SL pull out the city and then start attacking the very same places they built and spent money on knowing they have to spend more to fix it." Precisely this is the part that I'm confused about. Why did Somaliland respond so violently to the skirmishes? Why go to war?

It seems to me that the current leadership in Hargeisa is wholly desensitized to war due to the genocide. They're also undoing alot of the work of the previous SL administration. This also isn't the 90s anymore where things can be hidden and a narrative can easily be painted. Everything is being live-streamed and recorded...
Exactly...

Twitter is full of propagander this and that. That everyone on here is believing as FACT someone even days SL is using drones to attack.

SSC militia are firing technicals from inside the city you don't think that rounds are hitting nearby buildings.

The Garaads that arrived and inciiting the people are the real criminals. Going on channels acting like laascaanood was like N Korea for since 07

Exactly...

Twitter is full of propagander this and that. That everyone on here is believing as FACT someone even days SL is using drones to attack.

SSC militia are firing technicals from inside the city you don't think that rounds are hitting nearby buildings.

The Garaads that arrived and inciiting the people are the real criminals. Going on channels acting like laascaanood was like N Korea for since 07

You're shelling mosques and your media outlets are claiming SSC are Al-Shabab, you're the ones pushing propaganda.

Exactly...

First: The government of Hargeisa did not build these houses and buildings and it is the property of the residents of Lascaanood.
Second: Yes, according to the testimony of the residents of Lascaanood, the city was similar to North Korea in the last 15 years and now you are bombing the city to kill as many civilians as possible.
Your forces could not even face direct military confrontation with the SSC forces and you went back to hiding in the mountains Goojacade 🀣
I remember your uncle Faysal Waraabe used to claim that they were capable of confronting Somalia militarily.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
First: The government of Hargeisa did not build these houses and buildings and it is the property of the residents of Lascaanood.
Second: Yes, according to the testimony of the residents of Lascaanood, the city was similar to North Korea in the last 15 years and now you are bombing the city to kill as many civilians as possible.
Your forces could not even face direct military confrontation with the SSC forces and you went back to hiding in the mountains Goojacade 🀣
I remember your uncle Faysal Waraabe used to claim that they were capable of confronting Somalia militarily.

What's information are you using to make this judgement...

Listening to people on Facebook and Twitter with a clear bias shows you're level of intelligence.

Exactly...

Ina Yahuud, you are the criminal, who is trespassing on another man's land. I sincerely hope nafta inuu kaa baxo, adigo oo saas uu indho adag. Aameen.

What's information are you using to make this judgement...

Listening to people on Facebook and Twitter with a clear bias shows you're level of intelligence.
You are going through difficult nervous situations these days. I understand that because the dream of your so-called state ( dowlada isaaq ) has become an illusion .
Sxb Enjoy the victory of the SSC forces in the coming days.

You are going through difficult nervous situations these days. I understand that because the dream of your so-called state ( dowlada isaaq ) has become an illusion .
Sxb Enjoy the victory of the SSC forces in the coming days.

Imaankee la'yihiin. They should have stuck with their own clan borders and nobody would care if they became independent. But they want Harti land as Isaaq lebensraum. I do not even believe they care about British Colonial borders. I think it is about the land and the resources.

Exactly...

for the past decade you guys gave weekly ictiraaf da'wah on twitter spaces, cosplayed as some dead white guy to spew false information on the LasCaanood situation, kwrn

dadkaan caadi maha kkkkk no hate wallahi but you guys need to chill with the munaafiqnimo

P.S. no one believes SL has drones

Imaankee la'yihiin. They should have stuck with their own clan borders and nobody would care if they became independent. But they want Harti land as Isaaq lebensraum. I do not even believe they care about British Colonial borders. I think it is about the land and the resources.
The idiots united the Harti tribes for the first time in decades.
In the past 48 hours, the Garaads began sending their delegations to beesha Harti and the Majeerteen and Warsengali tribes requested power-sharing after the establishment of the state of Khaatumo in exchange for military, financial and political support. According to the information I received, most of the Garaads agreed to proposals.

The idiots united the Harti tribes for the first time in decades.
In the past 48 hours, the Garaads began sending their delegations to beesha Harti and the Majeerteen and Warsengali tribes requested power-sharing after the establishment of the state of Khaatumo in exchange for military, financial and political support. According to the information I received, most of the Garaads agreed to proposals.
Will reer sool finally make siyaaro to qardo?

Leo

The Brave
My opinion on this subject is their too busy cooking sabaayad and dancing to Soolley in midst of all of this tragedy taking place in Laaska.
All jokes aside, the humanitarian efforts from PL has been the furtherest involvement anyone can do in these situations. There’s no Daroodnimo iyo Dirnimo.

My opinion on this subject is their too busy cooking sabaayad and dancing to Soolley in midst of all of this tragedy taking place in Laaska.
All jokes aside, the humanitarian efforts from PL has been the furtherest involvement anyone can do in these situations. There’s no Daroodnimo iyo Dirnimo.

what is Soolley? Could you post an example?

Last edited:

Grown men cooking Sabaayad smh

Puntland isn’t involved at all , but a lot of Harti are actually on the ground fighting. They are fighting under the SSC umbrella . Mjs in particular helped financially and militarily

Trending