Puntland's Ties With Oman

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Abaq 's thread reminded me of something

(Check it out it's quite good)

If the PL diaspora is so prominent in Oman why not leverage those ties to bring investment and other economic links with the Omanis?

Seems like a no-brainer
:ohhh:

PL - Oman ties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most MJ Omanis probably don’t know what PL is
They hear about PL. Same here in UAE. but the problem they cant differentiation between PL iyo Somalia. Cause Somalia is country that PL is part of. Ofcousre they think PL is xamar because of the bombing that occur there.

@Abaq 's thread reminded me of something

(Check it out it's quite good)

If the PL diaspora is so prominent in Oman why not leverage those ties to bring investment and other economic links with the Omanis?

Seems like a no-brainer
:ohhh:

PL - Oman ties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omanis don’t give a shit about PL or Somalis. Niggas on SSPOT are coons.

Hahaha I think some on Sspot are running out of ideas for threads, Why would someone ever go back to his ancestral Country, where livelihood is 100 times worse.:pachah1:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Our ties are good they helped establish PL chamber of commerce and biggest partners in incense trade they also help our education sector. They are no different from our other diaspora those who cringe at our ties with kin well you aint kin maxa iniga galay :umwhat:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Our ties are good they helped establish PL chamber of commerce and biggest partners in incense trade they also help our education sector. They are no different from our other diaspora those who cringe at our ties with kin well you aint kin maxa iniga galay :umwhat:
:pachah1: Mind your business, our Omani ties is not your concern
I'm not mocking you it's genuine interest. Development anywhere in any Somali region makes me happy. I just thought it was a relationship you guys might not have been capitalizing on :nvjpqts:

Somalis need to copy Omani and other Khaleeji architecture’s. Lots of Somalis live in the Gulf, they need to use their skills they developed in the Gulf back home. The ugly looking multi colour architecture we have is disgusting. Imagine Xamar, Kismayo, Barawe, Berbera, Merka, Bosaso and all other coastal cities had Khaleeji styled architecture as it’s view? It would be an amazing sight.

Trending

Latest posts