Puntlanders support president Farmaajo.

DRACO

VIP
SSPOT Puntlanders love to claim that reer PL dislike farmaajo, when in reality the majority of Puntlanders support Farmaajo. SSPOT P/landers aren't representative of all Northern Somalians. Most Puntlanders share political views similar to @Bohol's

Farmaajo visit to Puntland:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Farmaajo visited PL twice. The first visit was the biggest. He was new and people accross somalia expected big changes not only PL. The second was decent size but nothing compared to the first. I would love to see a third one and compare, guarantee it will be an all time low.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
SSPOT Puntlanders love to claim that reer PL dislike farmaajo, when in reality the majority of Puntlanders support Farmaajo. SSPOT P/landers aren't representative of all Northern Somalians. Most Puntlanders share political views similar to @Bohol's

Farmaajo visit to Puntland:
Great news I know their are some planders who support farmaajo or just the government and I respect hopefully that change soon cause even when nabad iyo nolol leaves the government it will still be their and will not be part or representative of any qabils and will represent all somalis

Nabad iyi nolol or not we will always have the same democratic government

Tukraq

VIP
Great news I know their are some planders who support farmaajo or just the government and I respect hopefully that change soon cause even when nabad iyo nolol leaves the government it will still be their and will not be part or representative of any qabils and will represent all somalis

Nabad iyi nolol or not we will always have the same democratic government
government right now isn't democratic really but hopefully we can move towards that but in a smart way with federalism, this isn't really farmaajo hate but how to go about nation building, I know in the US in the beginning it was very similar to how Somalia is now with autonomous states doing their own trade with foreign countries, printing their own currency, taxing each other and what not, they had a constitutional convention with all the states there(outside Rhode Island basically our Somaliland) which we need to do, after having a constitution the debates were about centralism and federalism with the fedralist papers by Alexander Hamilton winning out and convincing the people that it was the correct balance of power to go, we should have the same mindset in Somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am friends with so many great people from PL, and they support the dowlad so far. I think it’s important to win the heart and minds of the valuable citizens of PL, N&N should definitely patch things up. Even though I don’t understand the rift between the two, a dialogue to hear both sides should be immediately called for :)

SSPOT P/landers aren't representative of all Northern Somalians.

tenor (6).gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am friends with so many great people from PL, and they support the dowlad so far. I think it’s important to win the heart and minds of the valuable citizens of PL, N&N should definitely patch things up. Even though I don’t understand the rift between the two, a dialogue to hear both sides should be immediately called for :)
They carried out terror attacks in Puntland and they want to destroy us. I don't see what's difficult to understand about that.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most reer puntland support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre iyo the federal government of somalia, puntland is the backbone of the federal government of somalia.

Recently the governor of puntland deni yoga tried to ban the prime minister of somalia from entering mudug part of puntland namely galkacyo and deni yoga was left disgraced cause the shacab of puntland welcomed their prime minister khayre with open arms.

If theres a disagreement between the governor of puntland and the prime minister of somalia reer puntland will always support the prime minister of somalia and the federal government of somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most reer puntland support president farmaajo and prime minister khayre iyo the federal government of somalia, puntland is the backbone of the federal government of somalia.

Recently the governor of puntland deni yoga tried to ban the prime minister of somalia from entering mudug part of puntland namely galkacyo and deni yoga was left disgraced cause the shacab of puntland welcomed their prime minister khayre with open arms.

If theres a disagreement between the governor of puntland and the prime minister of somalia reer puntland will always support the prime minister of somalia and the federal government of somalia.
:dwill: What?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo visited PL twice. The first visit was the biggest. He was new and people accross somalia expected big changes not only PL. The second was decent size but nothing compared to the first. I would love to see a third one and compare, guarantee it will be an all time low.
Did you see prime minister khayre visit recently to puntland

:russ::lolbron:

Guuuul dawlada federalka somalia:salute:

somalia will prevail against the 5 breakaway enclaves and puntland et al will disintegrate/disappear thanks to the returning centralism

DRACO

VIP

100% agree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Cognitivedissonance wax isku faal neefyahow doqonka ah. There’s a time and a place to criticize someone, this topic wasn’t for you to criticize our great President Mr Deni. The only president I acknowledge. Take your dumb ass opinions somewhere. Matter of fact go play Russian roulette with your life and go to Xamar. Dameeryahow.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance wax isku faal neefyahow doqonka ah. There’s a time and a place to criticize someone, this topic wasn’t for you to criticize our great President Mr Deni. The only president I acknowledge. Take your dumb ass opinions somewhere. Matter of fact go play Russian roulette with your life and go to Xamar. Dameeryahow.
Deni yoga the governor of puntland takes orders from the federal government of somalia, the prime minister of somalia and the president of somalia.

What is so great about deni? Let me guess he introduced yoga into puntland:comeon:

What next will deni yoga erect a statue of the hindu Pagan godess shiva in bosaso:susp:

Tukraq

VIP
Deni yoga the governor of puntland takes orders from the federal government of somalia, the prime minister of somalia and the president of somalia.

What is so great about deni? Let me guess he introduced yoga into puntland:comeon:

What next will deni yoga erect a statue of the hindu Pagan godess shiva in bosaso:susp:
yoga? what are you talking about?:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
yoga? what are you talking about?:bell:
Garoowe ayaa waxa lagu qabtay xuska maalinta caalamiga ee ciyaarta Yoga, waxaana ka qaybgalay safiirka Hindiya u fadhiya Soomaaliya iyo qaar ka mid ah shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Jimicsiga Yoga ayaa caan ka ah wadamada Aasiya, gaar ahaan dalka Hindiya, waxana xuskan soo qabanqaabiyay wasaaradda Haweenka Puntlnd oo gacan ka helaysa safaaradda Hindiya ee Soomaaliya.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/somali/amp/war-48824400

:faysalwtf:

Tukraq

VIP
Garoowe ayaa waxa lagu qabtay xuska maalinta caalamiga ee ciyaarta Yoga, waxaana ka qaybgalay safiirka Hindiya u fadhiya Soomaaliya iyo qaar ka mid ah shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Jimicsiga Yoga ayaa caan ka ah wadamada Aasiya, gaar ahaan dalka Hindiya, waxana xuskan soo qabanqaabiyay wasaaradda Haweenka Puntlnd oo gacan ka helaysa safaaradda Hindiya ee Soomaaliya.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/somali/amp/war-48824400

:faysalwtf:
? im not getting it, so they have yoga in somalia, so what?