Puntlanders really taking a beating on twitter

I know its a shared city with majority HY issaq population. but, im talking about the province interms of totality.

The province is ours.

Maydh cant compete with los qoray, yet the delusionaks ones here assume its berbera or bosasso kkk

Once a function government makes way up north. Its los qoray they'll choose..

Dhulos are smaller than Warsans, HJ and HY in Sanaag. If HY, HJ, Dhulos ever unite on a Federal State, they wouldn't leave Togdheer out, just like Punland didn't leave out northern Mudug.
Naleyeh Ahmed is not smaller than HJ in sanaag. That’s crazy talk. They have entire villages and live among @Bohol people in cerrigabo. Smaller than warsans forsure and musa Ismael.

Qabilism destroyed Somalis. Other places in the world, they look at who lives in my region and they make stuff happen. People in Somalia live in the same regions but look miles the other way for their tribesmen to come save them when their better off doing sxht for themselves.

Naleyeh Ahmed is not smaller than HJ in sanaag. That’s crazy talk. They have entire villages and live among @Bohol people in cerrigabo. Smaller than warsans forsure and musa Ismael.

Qabilism destroyed Somalis. Other places in the world, they look at who lives in my region and they make stuff happen. People live in the same regions but look miles the other way for their tribesmen to come save them when their better off doing sxht for themselves.
Dhulos only live in Ceerigaabo district(Fiqifuliye, kulaal and couple of other tuulos), HJ live in Ceel afweyn district(majority) and Ceerigaabo district(xiis and couple of other tuulos). Dhulos are bigger than HJ in Ceerigaabo district but in the whole of Sanaag HJ are bigger.

That is the Somali mindset. Unless that changes, I don't see people working with other clans they share a region with, instead of supporting a clansmen from another region.

Bohol

VIP
The province is ours.

Maydh cant compete with los qoray, yet the delusionaks ones here assume its berbera or bosasso kkk

Once a function government makes way up north. Its los qoray they'll choose..

Who is a Laasqoray port going to serve? it is too far and near Bosaso. While a Maydh port can serve Ceerigaabo district due to its proximity, Ceel Afweyn district and Sool.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
If Dhulos warsans HY have a coalition, they can make a federal state but their idiot
Why would HY form a coalition with warsan and dhulo,who do you think tamed those hartis?HY are landers,one mentally sick member and a fat rebel with no support really messed up your brains,stupid kids

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
She - and many others in the Diaspora - are the biggest hypocrites I have come across so far. Her logics is that a peaceful region should be destroyed just because there is some type of injustice. Indeed there is injustice in Puntland, but what type of ? The injustice there is mainly corruption and unfair distribution of positions amongst the tribes. Except that, not a single person or community faces persecution or gets treated as a second class citizen. In fact many Somalis have found in Garoowe and Bosaaso an opportunity to start a new live, after their home regions were destroyed or are still unstable. So what the hell is this mentally unstable women meaning with negative peace ? She is just hiding her hatred for a certain community under the banner of wadanimo. I say hypocrite, because she is living her life in the west and she doesn't wish the same for Xamar, altough there is even more injustice.

She and her likes are the most qabilist people. Qabilist doesn't just mean to advocate in favour of your own tribe, but it also means you have an unproportional hate for certain communities (tribes) and judge them with other standards than other communties. For example she tweeted recently about the nepotism of N&N and congratulated them for employing the son of Yarisow AUN. The fact that she undermines and even support nepotism for some communties and calls indirectly for civil war, because of little skirmish in the parlamient by another community - although this happened in Xamar as well - tells you that she is a qabilist more than anyone else.
She’s madhibaan from galkayo that’s always hating on puntland. She blocked me from twitter because I karbaashed her

how are HY the majority in sannag when only 2 sub clans of HY live there. There the most significant in ceerigabo city. All of Warsangeli live in sannag plus Naleyeh Ahmed who is the largest Dhulo sub clan. And HJ are minorities.

If Dhulos warsans HY have a coalition, they can make a federal state but their idiots. So we PL and SL will fight over those net negative people.

Isaaq are the majority in Sanaag, there is no point even arguing about this. I don’t know why you are so hung up on claiming Sanaag when it’s not yours, even I can not claim it despite being the majority.

If you want to know about Sanaag you should ask s native.

And to answer your question, all 4 clans of Isaaq and Harris live there but in terms of demographic, the Isaaq are the majority, and by a big margin. I can show you examples from recent elections, but you will probably say it’s biased, which is fair enough. Let’s look at what each clan got in terms of MPs in Sanaag in 1960. Sanaag received 5 MPs as it’s share in the parliament and they were divided as follows:

- Sh. Ahmed Mohamud Dalmar (SNL) HY Muse Ismasciil

- Mohamed Ali Farah (SNL) HJ

- Michael Mariano (NUF) HJ

- Abdullahi Qablan Mohamed (USP) Warsangeli

- Mohamed Ahmed Salah (USP) Warsangeli

There were zero MPs won by Dhulbahante. That should settle the issue. But let me add, every single mayor of Cerrigaabo was always HY Muse Ismascil. I don’t know where the Dhulbahante having big numbers in Cerrigaabo claim comes from, they only have a few villages there. Warsangali is much larger in Sanaag than Dhulbahante, 3 times the size.

The four clans have coexisted in Sanaag for hundreds of years, everyone is welcome in Cerigabo, but you need to stop claiming the region because majority is definitely Isaaq.

Why would HY form a coalition with warsan and dhulo,who do you think tamed those hartis?HY are landers,one mentally sick member and a fat rebel with no support really messed up your brains,stupid kids
You contradict your posts every time you write. First your claiming that all Somalilanders are equal and praising Dhulos in your other thread, now your talking trash about the same people you call "Brothers." I even see you advocating for a "greater Somaliland" (Which includes the Hawd) as part of Somaliland just shows your nothing but a qabiilist.

Secondly, nobody tamed those Hartis if you want the truth. Harti (Dhulo) leaders choose to be part of SL because of the money. All SL does is bribe (Pay lots of money) to clan chiefs to wave their flag and fight for them on battle since they don't have the power to control the people by force. The moment SL stops paying their rent money, they will lose control of the land. Warsans are sincere so they straight up told SL to F off and joined PL. Apparently, Warsan land was never controlled by SL but only claimed.

SL is such a pathetic garbage cult project that silences it's own people for speaking their opinions about their leaders. They even arrest people for wearing Somalia jersey's, who TF does that??? How low and insecure do you have to be to do that? It's project is fragile.

You contradict your posts every time you write. First your claiming that all Somalilanders are equal and praising Dhulos in your other thread, now your talking trash about the same people you call "Brothers." I even see you advocating for a "greater Somaliland" (Which includes the Hawd) as part of Somaliland just shows your nothing but a qabiilist.

Secondly, nobody tamed those Hartis if you want the truth. Harti (Dhulo) leaders choose to be part of SL because of the money. All SL does is bribe (Pay lots of money) to clan chiefs to wave their flag and fight for them on battle since they don't have the power to control the people by force. The moment SL stops paying their rent money, they will lose control of the land. Warsans are sincere so they straight up told SL to F off and joined PL. Apparently, Warsan land was never controlled by SL but only claimed.

SL is such a pathetic garbage cult project that silences it's own people for speaking their opinions about their leaders. They even arrest people for wearing Somalia jersey's, who TF does that??? How low and insecure do you have to be to do that? It's project is fragile.
These guy thinks they can tame harti but if there was all out war, I know they would lose

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
She - and many others in the Diaspora - are the biggest hypocrites I have come across so far. Her logics is that a peaceful region should be destroyed just because there is some type of injustice. Indeed there is injustice in Puntland, but what type of ? The injustice there is mainly corruption and unfair distribution of positions amongst the tribes. Except that, not a single person or community faces persecution or gets treated as a second class citizen. In fact many Somalis have found in Garoowe and Bosaaso an opportunity to start a new live, after their home regions were destroyed or are still unstable. So what the hell is this mentally unstable women meaning with negative peace ? She is just hiding her hatred for a certain community under the banner of wadanimo. I say hypocrite, because she is living her life in the west and she doesn't wish the same for Xamar, altough there is even more injustice.

She and her likes are the most qabilist people. Qabilist doesn't just mean to advocate in favour of your own tribe, but it also means you have an unproportional hate for certain communities (tribes) and judge them with other standards than other communties. For example she tweeted recently about the nepotism of N&N and congratulated them for employing the son of Yarisow AUN. The fact that she undermines and even support nepotism for some communties and calls indirectly for civil war, because of little skirmish in the parlamient by another community - although this happened in Xamar as well - tells you that she is a qabilist more than anyone else.

She ain't even somali she is eritrean

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Puntland will survive this tension and continue on the path of success, let us all support each other :)

Bohol

VIP
Fuel is expensive waryaa
:lolbron:

A Laasqoray port is not practical, it is too close to Bosaso and too far from population centers aside from Badhan.
upload_2019-11-7_19-2-59.png

Trending