Puntlanders really taking a beating on twitter

What the hell is negative peace?:farole:

She - and many others in the Diaspora - are the biggest hypocrites I have come across so far. Her logics is that a peaceful region should be destroyed just because there is some type of injustice. Indeed there is injustice in Puntland, but what type of ? The injustice there is mainly corruption and unfair distribution of positions amongst the tribes. Except that, not a single person or community faces persecution or gets treated as a second class citizen. In fact many Somalis have found in Garoowe and Bosaaso an opportunity to start a new live, after their home regions were destroyed or are still unstable. So what the hell is this mentally unstable women meaning with negative peace ? She is just hiding her hatred for a certain community under the banner of wadanimo. I say hypocrite, because she is living her life in the west and she doesn't wish the same for Xamar, altough there is even more injustice.

She and her likes are the most qabilist people. Qabilist doesn't just mean to advocate in favour of your own tribe, but it also means you have an unproportional hate for certain communities (tribes) and judge them with other standards than other communties. For example she tweeted recently about the nepotism of N&N and congratulated them for employing the son of Yarisow AUN. The fact that she undermines and even support nepotism for some communties and calls indirectly for civil war, because of little skirmish in the parlamient by another community - although this happened in Xamar as well - tells you that she is a qabilist more than anyone else.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What the hell is negative peace?:farole:

That amxaaro lady tweets from a mental marfish spot. This ain’t just a normal marfish but a place for .5 who are obsessed with bigger 4 clans. Maskaxda ba laga wasey. Just look at her avi.:faysalwtf:

She - and many others in the Diaspora - are the biggest hypocrites I have come across so far. Her logics is that a peaceful region should be destroyed just because there is some type of injustice. Indeed there is injustice in Puntland, but what type of ? The injustice there is mainly corruption and unfair distribution of positions amongst the tribes. Except that, not a single person or community faces persecution or gets treated as a second class citizen. In fact many Somalis have found in Garoowe and Bosaaso an opportunity to start a new live, after their home regions were destroyed or are still unstable. So what the hell is this mentally unstable women meaning with negative peace ? She is just hiding her hatred for a certain community under the banner of wadanimo. I say hypocrite, because she is living her life in the west and she doesn't wish the same for Xamar, altough there is even more injustice.

She and her likes are the most qabilist people. Qabilist doesn't just mean to advocate in favour of your own tribe, but it also means you have an unproportional hate for certain communities (tribes) and judge them with other standards than other communties. For example she tweeted recently about the nepotism of N&N and congratulated them for employing the son of Yarisow AUN. The fact that she undermines and even support nepotism for some communties and calls indirectly for civil war, because of little skirmish in the parlamient by another community - although this happened in Xamar as well - tells you that she is a qabilist more than anyone else.

But, I thought those qabil skirmishes in the dolada Koonfurta somaliyeed happens in xamar. But, what's interesting is many people in Eastern Sannag were upset about the issue regarding the incident in garrowe. I'm just wondering if there is going to be a newer federal member state created in order to ease the tension and mistrust.but, yet still function as a member of the federal system.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

What is her clan? Lerew doesn't ring a bell.

you're speaking only facts lately. Anyone worndering who this lady is, she's a mutt between Somali and Eritrean the italians brought to Southern Somalia her dad was brought from Eritrea to Somalia and she advocates for non Somalis and 0.5s she even uses words like beizanis that is the word all the indians,arabs, habeshas that Italy brought to Xamar go by...

But, I thought those qabil skirmishes in the dolada Koonfurta somaliyeed happens in xamar. But, what's interesting is many people in Eastern Sannag were upset about the issue regarding the incident in garrowe. I'm just wondering if there is going to be a newer federal member state created in order to ease the tension and mistrust.but, yet still function as a member of the federal system.

There won't be a new federal state inadeer don't let people fool you. The constitution of Somalia says a federal state needs at least 2 Gobols. Harti Waqooyi doesn't have even one full Gobol or something close to it. Don't listen to what a few delusional kids here tell you. Sanaag is majority HY and Hj, altough not by much, they make up around 55 percent, in my estimation. Sool is at least to a 25-30 percent Hj and Hy. Togdheer is 95 % percent Hy and HJ (Togdheer is as big as Sool and Sanaag combined in terms of population). Bottom line, even if they want a new federal state, it will be Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag. Not a single clan in Somaliland can form a federal states of it's own. Farmaajo and Kheyre could not even stop Ahmed Madoobe and you think they can somehow declare a federal state.

There won't be a new federal state inadeer don't let people fool you. The constitution of Somalia says a federal state needs at least 2 Gobols. Harti Waqooyi doesn't have even one full Gobol or something close to it. Don't listen to what a few delusional kids here tell you. Sanaag is majority HY and Hj, altough not by much, they make up around 55 percent, in my estimation. Sool is at least to a 25-30 percent Hj and Hy. Togdheer is 95 % percent Hy and HJ (Togdheer is as big as Sool and Sanaag combined in terms of population). Bottom line, even if they want a new federal state, it will be Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag. Not a single clan in Somaliland can form a federal states of it's own. Farmaajo and Kheyre could not even stop Ahmed Madoobe and you think they can somehow declare a federal state.

For some reason, I get conflicted demographics in regards to the province of Sannag because many would say issaq / hart is the majority. is there any proof of such claims?

how are HY the majority in sannag when only 2 sub clans of HY live there. There the most significant in ceerigabo city. All of Warsangeli live in sannag plus Naleyeh Ahmed who is the largest Dhulo sub clan. And HJ are minorities.

If Dhulos warsans HY have a coalition, they can make a federal state but their idiots. So we PL and SL will fight over those net negative people.

For some reason, I get conflicted demographics in regards to the province of Sannag because many would say issaq / hart is the majority. is there any proof of such claims?
Ask musa Ismael, naleyeh Ahmed and warsans odeyaal and you’ll get the answer. I mean people who frequent there regularly.

Ceerigaboo is a shared city, keyword shared. Who's the majority allah knows. None the less a shared city. West of ceerigaboo you never hear the kids of hargesia speak of. All they know is ceerigaboo wa isaaq. While I can go for a dip in Las qoray, eat papayas in dhahar, enjoy the city life in badhan. And have interriacal inter.. in ceerigaboo..

The kings of sanaag have will remain warsangeli. In this life and the hereafter.
Kkkkk
:fredo:

Ceerigaboo is a shared city, keyword shared. Who's the majority allah knows. None the less a shared city. West of ceerigaboo you never hear the kids of hargesia speak of. All they know is ceerigaboo wa isaaq. While I can go for a dip in Las qoray, eat papayas in dhahar, enjoy the city life in badhan. And have interriacal inter.. in ceerigaboo..

The kings of sanaag have will remain warsangeli. In this life and the hereafter.
Kkkkk
:fredo:

I know its a shared city with majority HY issaq population. but, im talking about the province interms of totality.

how are HY the majority in sannag when only 2 sub clans of HY live there. There the most significant in ceerigabo city. All of Warsangeli live in sannag plus Naleyeh Ahmed who is the largest Dhulo sub clan. And HJ are minorities.

If Dhulos warsans HY have a coalition, they can make a federal state but their idiots. So we PL and SL will fight over those net negative people.
Dhulos are smaller than Warsans, HJ and HY in Sanaag. If HY, HJ, Dhulos ever unite on a Federal State, they wouldn't leave Togdheer out, just like Punland didn't leave out northern Mudug.

Dhulos are smaller than Warsans, HJ and HY in Sanaag. If HY, HJ, Dhulos ever unite on a Federal State, they wouldn't leave Togdheer out, just like Punland didn't leave out northern Mudug.

But, even if that's the case I don't see that happening. HY and HJ abandoning their brother HA.....:gucciwhat: