Puntlanders living and loving life in Mogadishu

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My aabo is from Galkacyo but he got conscripted to Xamar and he told me it was a nice city. I would love to visit one day.

Don't think Al Shabab has enough power to exert any influence on elections if they occurred. But they would of course blow up voters without a doubt.
I think you're underestimating the hold they got on the people, they're a cancer to Somalia. Although I am a bit sceptical about that if it even happens will it be fair and just or will the parties cheat.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:faysalwtf::mugshotman::ileycry:
What kind of khaniisnimo is this?? I knew u were into @Guure but yaa la ka dareemin walaal. I AM INTO XALIIMOS!
Do you take every word you hear literally you fucking retard :susp:

My original post was the least problematic shit and you came out of nowhere and started talking hot sit tf down you ass new nigga :susp:

I think you're underestimating the hold they got on the people, they're a cancer to Somalia. Although I am a bit sceptical about that if it even happens will it be fair and just or will the parties cheat.
That's why elections on regional level is the way to go. It minimizes election fraud and contains the affects within respective regions rather than the whole country going up in flames.

That's why elections on regional levels is the way to go. It minimizes election fraud and contains the affects within respective regions rather than the whole country going up in flames.
If we can get regional elections, than what I would like to know is who will be eligible to vote? At what age? And most importantly is it going to be fair? I want somalia to move away from this 4.5 system but I don't think that will happen any time soon. I wonder how the (selection) election will go down at the end of this year, if there will be any changes or whether they will push the date

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-1_13-33-9.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-1_13-33-9.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 83

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Posted 14 minutes ago.
Propagandize all you want. It won't change the fact that Mogadishu is the most dangerous city in the world.

Posted 14 minutes ago.
Propagandize all you want. It won't change the fact that Mogadishu is the most dangerous city in the world.
Propaganda? Lol those are actual PLers who would rather spend their time in Xamar despite the security risks. In fact all the known ones on social media spend most of their time in Mogadishu.

Go fight them not me. I bet if you were in Somalia youd prefer to be in Xamar too.