Puntland War - Generation SSDF VS Generation Siyad Barre

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes, Darood are native to the Juba's (at least in the Somali sense), what we will not stand for is another MX chimpout where you kill innocent Kablalax and claim Kismaayo as your own, you guys ever ask yourselves what got you into this situation in the first place?

We all want peace and nafiis, it's you lot who can't accept Kismaayo will never be administered by your kind.

C'mon man, have some shame.
Yeah bro Darood is Darood to me, I am not talking about Harti I am talking about Libaax Joore, he is insulting another guy's dad while his dad was a Xamaali and I just happen to be native to Kismaayo, I can even ask my dad for more info that will shatter Libaax joore.

Don't dish insults at peoples fathers if you can't take it, waxaas waa gunimo insulting peoples parents while you live in a glass house. At lease Ditoores dad was a diplomat sitting in a airconditioned office, Libaax joore dad was a fucking blue collar worker on a plantation.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Qac baa ka yeedhay walahi, Your dad was a Xamaali imported by Italians aka AFIS from Bari, my kid dad watched these short but sturdy BLACK mother fuckers from Bari good for physical labour land at our harbour and they were marched straight into plantations and factories.

You should be careful what you say or write you never know who might be listening, Baq dash. :russ:
Bidhe when I was wearing suit and tie, you were butt naked and drinking cow blood 🩸
IMG_5652.jpeg

Yeah bro Darood is Darood to me, I am not talking about Harti I am talking about Libaax Joore, he is insulting another guy's dad while his dad was a Xamaali and I just happen to be native to Kismaayo, I can even ask my dad for more info that will shatter Libaax joore.

Don't dish insults at peoples fathers if you can't take it, waxaas waa gunimo insulting peoples parents while you live in a glass house. At lease Ditoores dad was a diplomat sitting in a airconditioned office, Libaax joore dad was a fucking blue collar worker on a plantation.

I'm sure all Reer Magaal can agree on is that whatever is happening back home is low IQ AF, we have a long way to go. You guys have to apologise to Reer Darood in the South, imagine bringing Hutus to terrorise innocents in Kismaayo?

If OG & MX stopped their constant calcaaling against one another, SSC + Jubaland + Puntland + Somali region would have = a pan Darood State, let these Irir eat other.

Don't ever claim Lower Juba over me laangaabow, you just admitted to your dad arriving on a boat in 1950s.

I have told this story arleady, half of my family are Rer Kismaayo born and bred, because my grandfather arrived in Lower Juba in during colonization when he was Askari, he was decomissioned by the British Military rule, we are talking late 1930s mid 40s. Yes my grandfather is WW2 veteran and very known among MX in Mudug.

Anyway he had kids in Kismaayo half of my uncles, the other half were born in Xamar and some in Caabudwaaq.

My dad told when he was a kid in Kismaayo during the 50s 60s as he would go between Xamar and Kismaayo frequently, he saw a bunch of MJ from Bari arrive in Kismaayo, he told me he had never seen Blue Black Daroods before them and that they all arrived on boats straight from Bari. He described them as short sturdy and very dark skin, not a single woman among them all were xamaali. They were not the elite MJs who owned pretty much all of Xamar but Rer Baadiyo from Bari.

You recording just confirmed what my dad told me, he probably saw you Xamaali dad :russ:
MX arrived in Kismayo post 91, MJ have been in Kismayo >150 years

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I'm sure all Reer Magaal can agree on is that whatever is happening back home is low IQ AF, we have a long way to go. You guys have to apologise to Reer Darood in the South, imagine bringing Hutus to terrorise innocents in Kismaayo?

If OG & MX stopped their constant calcaaling against one another, SSC + Jubaland + Puntland + Somali region would have = a pan Darood State, let these Irir eat other.
JVA was created in 2001 it allies were a section of former USC
SSDF was created in 1978 it allies
-Libya
-South Yemen
-Ethiopia
-SNM( although they told SSDF to eat shit when it came to the south)
-USC(infact SSDF created USC which you are now complaining about)
-RRA

conclusion when it comes to a Darood using shisheeye against a follow Darood the Majerteni clan are the first to do it before Ogaden and SPM, and they are also the ones to do it the longest and with a list of shisheeye allies including non-Somalis.

Munafiq baa tahay.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MX arrived in Kismayo post 91, MJ have been in Kismayo >150 years
I repeat it for the 3rd time, I haven't mentioned MJ I said specifically Libaax Joore, you can even tell he knew in his LOW IQ head that he was admitting to something here, since this guy pretends to be from Lower Juba, in that recording he stuttered and said actually I am from Bari my dad arrived in Lower Juba during the 50s. Thats when Somalia was being rebuild by AFIS post WW2 alot of Xamaalis were brought in from Bari.

Only low IQ Daroods use their low IQ in insulting each other.

It is pure and simple low IQ for darood to insult each others.

I will say it again.

LOW IQ !

Only low IQ Daroods use their low IQ in insulting each other.

It is pure and simple low IQ for darood to insult each others.

I will say it again.

LOW IQ !
You mean to tell us that the other clans don't insult within each other?

I think you are the one with the low iq.
:hahaidiot:

Trending

Latest posts