Puntland War - Generation SSDF VS Generation Siyad Barre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Haye @Libaax-Joore waa lays galay. Dhashi SSDF vs Dhashi Kacanka. Kan waan karbashi laha, anigo dawlad qaran uu jeedi bakhti qabiil raadin maayo. Generation siyad ma horseedin burburka somaliyeed ogaada taas, idinka ayaa ceebta iyo fashilka somaliyeed horseedeen. ALLA maxaan kan karbashi laha to defend dhashi kacanka.

Majerten SSDF Vs Kacaan Majerteen @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @cow @TekNiKo

Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I will conclude with a bosaso saying;

Adoo barwaaqo u balawaara(kacaanki) belo(ssdf durban qabiil) kaalay lama yirah haday kuu timaadana lama booyo(ssdf) boowow.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Haye @Libaax-Joore waa lays galay. Dhashi SSDF vs Dhashi Kacanka. Kan waan karbashi laha, anigo dawlad qaran uu jeedi bakhti qabiil raadin maayo. Generation siyad ma horseedin burburka somaliyeed ogaada taas, idinka ayaa ceebta iyo fashilka somaliyeed horseedeen. ALLA maxaan kan karbashi laha to defend dhashi kacanka.

Adoo barwaaqo u balawaara(kacaanki) belo(ssdf durban qabiil) kaalay lama yirah haday kuu timaadana lama booyo(ssdf) boowow.

Doc, what's with the recent shilling for Barre? Guy was a manic. Sure he maintained some semblance of order, but it came at the expense of MJ, and consequently the whole nation, he's the number one domino in the sequence that ruined everything and got us into the situation we're in today.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Doc, what's with the recent shilling for Barre? Guy was a manic. Sure he maintained some semblance of order, but it came at the expense of MJ, and consequently the whole nation, he's the number one domino in the sequence that ruined everything and got us into the situation we're in today.
Brother bidhe @DR OSMAN wa adonti laga so gaatey Zanzibar his not Majerteeen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This nation is on the verge of extinction post siyad barre.

1. Millions live on rice bags which can be tweaked to reduce supply to cause millions to die and push in oromo to fill their spot

2. The rest food source is from foreign markets and that can be also sanctioned any-time

3. The generation that remembers a state are passing away for a generation that only knew warlords or terrorism, making the extinction process easier

4. Ethio-Kenya will argue Somalia should be removed from the UN and the general assembly will vote YES becuz it fails to carry out the duties of nation state, therefore should not have any nation state right.

That's what your silly rebellion achieved on siyad barre, to put our ppl in a situation their gambling their very extinction. Their no messiah coming, 1 person cant save the nation, as siyad said 'dad iga dambeeyo ma jirayso' i'll add 'dal' ka dambeeyo ma jirayso even that is now slowly playin out.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

1. Millions live on rice bags which can be tweaked to reduce supply to cause millions to die and push in oromo to fill their spot

2. The rest food source is from foreign markets and that can be also sanctioned any-time

3. The generation that remembers a state are passing away for a generation that only knew warlords or terrorism, making the extinction process easier

4. Ethio-Kenya will argue Somalia should be removed from the UN and the general assembly will vote YES becuz it fails to carry out the duties of nation state, therefore should not have any nation state right.

That's what your silly rebellion achieved on siyad barre, to put our ppl in a situation their gambling their very extinction. Their no messiah coming, 1 person cant save the nation, as siyad said 'dad iga dambeeyo ma jirayso' i'll add 'dal' ka dambeeyo ma jirayso even that is now slowly playin out.
Listen to my awoowe what he say about afweyne

The common denominator responsible for all this is HAG Doc, they're the backwards uncivilised folk holding everyone back. This situation is so bad I'm more than willing to move the Capital to Berbera, that's how much I despise the current situation, sure the Idoors hate us, but I at least can trust they can maintain their own cities/backyard.

Barre was a sick narcissist who went down with the ship, he emboldened the savage USC and gave them the ticket to chimpout, instead of stepping down in the 80's, all this could have been avoided.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I support SYL and N&N.

I despise Kacaan and SSDF anyone who supports these two, is dila oo is wasa maxaa iga galay. In what I have observed all my life you are both cultish and can easily be dismantled in a logical debate.:ftw9nwa:

Recently SSDF published their 100th book about Kacaan, relentless fucking cult and they made sure to include my clan in their waffle. the Kacaanist however are like vampires they have gone underground, this cult is still alive though but they are weak !

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Don't ever claim Lower Juba over me laangaabow, you just admitted to your dad arriving on a boat in 1950s.

I have told this story arleady, half of my family are Rer Kismaayo born and bred, because my grandfather arrived in Lower Juba in during colonization when he was Askari, he was decomissioned by the British Military rule, we are talking late 1930s mid 40s. Yes my grandfather is WW2 veteran and very known among MX in Mudug.

Anyway he had kids in Kismaayo half of my uncles, the other half were born in Xamar and some in Caabudwaaq.

My dad told when he was a kid in Kismaayo during the 50s 60s as he would go between Xamar and Kismaayo frequently, he saw a bunch of MJ from Bari arrive in Kismaayo, he told me he had never seen Blue Black Daroods before them and that they all arrived on boats straight from Bari. He described them as short sturdy and very dark skin, not a single woman among them all were xamaali. They were not the elite MJs who owned pretty much all of Xamar but Rer Baadiyo from Bari.

You recording just confirmed what my dad told me, he probably saw you Xamaali dad :russ:

Don't ever claim Lower Juba over me laangaabow, you just admitted to your dad arriving on a boat in 1950s.

I have told this story arleady, half of my family are Rer Kismaayo born and bred, because my grandfather arrived in Lower Juba in during colonization when he was Askari, he was decomissioned by the British Military rule, we are talking late 1930s mid 40s. Yes my grandfather is WW2 veteran and very known among MX in Mudug.

Anyway he had kids in Kismaayo half of my uncles, the other half were born in Xamar and some in Caabudwaaq.

My dad told when he was a kid in Kismaayo during the 50s 60s as he would go between Xamar and Kismaayo frequently, he saw a bunch of MJ from Bari arrive in Kismaayo, he told me he had never seen Blue Black Daroods before them and that they all arrived on boats straight from Bari. He described them as short sturdy and very dark skin, not a single woman among them all were xamaali. They were not the elite MJs who owned pretty much all of Xamar but Rer Baadiyo from Bari.

You recording just confirmed what my dad told me, he probably saw you Xamaali dad :russ:

According to this danyeer boon, Harti came to Kismaayo in the 1950s, yeah okay buddy.

Harti established Kismaayo as a commercial trading centre, you and OG were on the periphery doing battle with Ajanabi & expanding the frontier, we were doing the trade.

Danyeer.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
According to this danyeer boon, Harti came to Kismaayo in the 1950s, yeah okay buddy.

Harti established Kismaayo as a commercial trading centre, you and OG were on the periphery doing battle with Ajanabi & expanding the frontier, we were doing the trade.

Danyeer.
Where did I mention Harti ? I said Liibax Joore is living descendant of a migrants from Bari who moved to Lower Juba in 1950s he admitted to it.

Well I am living descendant of migrants who moved from Caabudwaaq to Lower Juba in 1930s.

He use to claim Rer Waamo hard but this guy just exposed himself.

Anyway we are all Darood, even the Darood who came on foot all came during the late 1800s and early 1900s so there is only decades differences between us all.

Well except for Rer Hassan the true natives of JL who arrived in the 1700s.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

Where did I mention Harti ? I said Liibax Joore is living descendant of a migrants from Bari who moved to Lower Juba in 1950s he admitted to it.

Well I am living descendant of migrants who moved from Caabudwaaq to Lower Juba in 1930s.

He use to claim Rer Waamo hard but this guy just exposed himself.

Anyway we are all Darood, even the Darood who came on foot all came during the late 1800s and early 1900s so there is only decades differences between us all.

Well except for Rer Hassan the true natives of JL who arrived in the 1700s.

Yes, Darood are native to the Juba's (at least in the Somali sense), what we will not stand for is another MX chimpout where you kill innocent Kablalax and claim Kismaayo as your own, you guys ever ask yourselves what got you into this situation in the first place?

We all want peace and nafiis, it's you lot who can't accept Kismaayo will never be administered by your kind.

C'mon man, have some shame.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Qac baa ka yeedhay walahi, Your dad was a Xamaali imported by Italians aka AFIS from Bari, my kid dad watched these short but sturdy BLACK mother fuckers from Bari good for physical labour land at our harbour and they were marched straight into plantations and factories.

You should be careful what you say or write you never know who might be listening, Baq dash. :russ: