Puntland to bring more troops from Mudug and Galgala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Empty threats Says the people who cried for marehan help....
You're boring.
unnamed (2).gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Thousands in a day... That's for payback for what you did in 1980s
Only a moryaan would brag about cowardly attacking elders and children while they're asleep. :manny:

I'm done replying to you. I'm losing brain cells. :damn:

Only a moryaan would brag about cowardly attacking elders and children while they're asleep. :manny:

I'm done replying to you. I'm losing brain cells. :damn:

You know the attack was coming... You done replying because you all time and can't fight.... Talk to me the day you fight without darood or foreign help

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Because you know... You guys are hoes... How you do 2 surprise attack in Ramadan and still get Ls
Our battle with SL has nothing to do with you. Back to the subject: when are you going to annex the city "warrior"?!!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If you want help against SL just pimp your daughters to us like you did with Italian....
KKK you guys were our slaves back then.. we used to sell your grandfathers cheap at Arabian Slave Markets :mjlaugh:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Says the people who pimp they daughters to the Italian to get help and still end up being Italian slaves....
We were Italian slaves but at the same time you were my slave kkkk how does that feel slave of another Slave?? Kkk

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You pimp your daughters to get help from Italian... It says a lot... Loool you guys would do anything huh
Your daughters were my Slaves at that time.. they were halal to our grandfathers no marriage needed since they were slaves :lolbron:

Your daughters were my Slaves at that time.. they were halal to our grandfathers no marriage needed since they were slaves :lolbron:

Who thinks to pimp they daughters to get help from someone who slaves them... You seem happy about it...

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Who thinks to pimp they daughters to get help from someone who slaves them... You seem happy about it...
Long story short: When are you going to annex the city my former Slave? Kkkkkk

Makes sense why I have about 3 habargidir sacad grandmothers all in a row:mjlol: I feel like Salahuddin (rh) son of a slave:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts