Puntland to bring more troops from Mudug and Galgala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why you always crying for darood help or foreign countries
Wasn't Hasan Shekh who supported you the last conflict by sending you a plane carrying ammunitions after you ran out of ammunitions KKK

Darood and foreign help:kodaksmiley:
Did you hoyo tell you those stories before you went to bed. :pachah1:

Are we lying now... Didn't you pimp your daughters to the Italian to get help in mudug against sacad and marehan....Didn't you bring ethiopia to Somalia. How that end... Your president got pimp slapped by a midget.... Didn't you cry to darood to help you against sacad.... Now you crying for them to help you....

You know the bed time stories very well galkacyo and xamar... Niggas still got PTSD

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@FatMann if you had the muscle and capability of capturing Galkacyo you'd have done it long time ago. Cut the BS and empty threats miskiinyahow.

Wasn't Hasan Shekh who supported you the last conflict by sending you a plane carrying ammunitions after you ran out of ammunitions KKK

Sacad is armed to the teeth... You niggas even cried SNA was helping us loool.... Ain't you guys crying for money and ammunition from Farmaajo lool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Are we lying now... Didn't you pimp your daughters to the Italian to get help in mudug against sacad and marehan....Didn't you bring ethiopia to Somalia. How that end... Your president got pimp slapped by a midget.... Didn't you cry to darood to help you against sacad.... Now you crying for them to help you....

You know the bed time stories very well galkacyo and xamar... Niggas still got PTSD

The same Sacads we slap around for fun in Galkacyo?
This fake news of us needing Darood to put Dacas in there place is false. It's what neefs like you hear from niggas high on khat or the mailman man who's HG:cryinglaughsmiley:

What does TFG needing Ethiopia to take out ICU have to do with Omar Mahmoud in Galkacyo:gucciwhat:

Stay on one subject ninyow. One minute you're talking about Omar Mahmoud calling for Darood help next TFG calling for Ethiopia.:pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Air Jalam the guy thinks he controls 80% of the city KKK maybe we're arguing with a 14 year old iljeex boy.

The same Sacads we slap around for fun in Galkacyo?
This fake news of us needing Darood to put Dacas in there place is false. It's what neefs like you hear from niggas high on khat or the mailman man who's HG:cryinglaughsmiley:

What does TFG needing Ethiopia to take out ICU have to do with Omar Mahmoud in Galkacyo:gucciwhat:

Stay on one subject ninyow. One minute you're talking about Omar Mahmoud calling for Darood help next TFG calling for Ethiopia.:pachah1:

You didn't cry to marehan to help you when we kill thousands of you.... You niggas was booty clapping for us .... Be humble... This what mj do and tell they kids.... That they warriors and no one helps them even after they got help....

If only you guys were warriors in the battle like the internet.... Just only.....

Can't fight other clans without crying for darood or foreign help

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Have you lol...
I was born and raised there. Baraxley is 1/6 of the city. Puntland controls literally every significant thing in the city. you've been spewing empty threats since 1993. Do something and annex the city or simply shut up.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You didn't cry to marehan to help you when we kill thousands of you.... You niggas was booty clapping for us .... Be humble... This what mj do and tell they kids.... That they warriors and no one helps them even after they got help....

Dude you're a moryaan. You can't reason with a moryaan.
You literally attacked kids and elders cowardly while they were asleep. Is that what warriors do? That's what you're proud of miyaa:francis:

Like I said we never lost an inch of our land. For someone who acts like they'e mister big shot you only control the dusty neighborhood called Baraxley in Galkacyo. Know your place you worthless tahriibi moryaan. :mjhaps:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If only you guys were warriors in the battle like the internet.... Just only.....

Can't fight other clans without crying for darood or foreign help
Why don't you capture it then "warrior"?!!

I was born and raised there. Baraxley is 1/6 of the city. Puntland controls literally every significant thing in the city. you've been spewing empty threats since 1993. Do something and annex the city or simply shut up.

Empty threats Says the people who cried for marehan help....

Dude you're a moryaan. You can't reason with a moryaan.
You literally attacked kids and elders cowardly while they were asleep. Is that what warriors do? That's what you're proud of miyaa:francis:

Like I said we never lost an inch of our land. For someone who acts like they'e mister big shot you only control the dusty neighborhood called Baraxley in Galkacyo. Know your place you worthless tahriibi moryaan. :mjhaps:

Thousands in a day... That's for payback for what you did in 1980s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts