Puntland Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud): Leader of the Amniyat, director of intelligence for ASNE. by the way there is not a single cali saleebaan in al shabab. they only make up the leadership of isil. they are insignificant. one thing about cali saleebaan is they will never be foot soldiers.. even the united nations said that after the garacaad battle between puntland and alshabab. the surviving terrorist consisted of isaaq, mohamoud saleebaan and southerners. all the mohmoud ssaleebaans got put in rehab centers and released by gaas. they number over 90 of the prisoners. he was heavily crisized over that. why not address that you cowards

@sincity @GBTarmy

Ok, so ASNE leadership structure seems to be mixed clan-wise, but it's still mainly led by local Harti Darod clans.

Darod:

(c) Bashir Shire Maxamed (Deshishe)
(d) Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud)
(e) Ali Ahmed Hassan “Ga’amey” (Harti/Tinle)
(k) Harun Dheere: native of Puntland; other details currently unknown
(m)Yassin Khalid Osman “Kilwe” (Warsangeli/Dubeis/Hanif) - former Emir of ASNE

Isaaq:

(a)Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Habar Jaalo) - current Emir of ASNE
(h) Ali Macane (Issaq/Habar Jaalo)
(j) Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Habar Yunis)

Dir:

(b) Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi)

Hawiye:

(g)Hassan Abdullahi a.k.a. Hamas (Hawiye/Hawadle)

Unknown:

(f) Mukhtar Abdinur Ahmed
(i) Yasin Mohamud Abdi
(l) Hassan Afgoye

Also, how are you guys dismissing ISIS as a mere inter-tribal beef? Sure, ISIS in PL appears to be a more localised affair compared to Al-Shabaab, but left unchecked ISIS’s influence will only grow. Case in point: the youth wing of the ICU, which later became the dreaded Al-Shabaab.

More worryingly, Puntland regularly releases suspected terrorists, even when there is strong evidence to convict them:

Screenshot_20190227-053612~2.png

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf

So PL can't complain about terrorism in their region when they're barely containing it.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud): Leader of the Amniyat, director of intelligence for ASNE. by the way there is not a single cali saleebaan in al shabab. they only make up the leadership of isil. they are insignificant. one thing about cali saleebaan is they will never be foot soldiers.. even the united nations said that after the garacaad battle between puntland and alshabab. the surviving terrorist consisted of isaaq, mohamoud saleebaan and southerners. all the mohmoud ssaleebaans got put in rehab centers and released by gaas. they number over 90 of the prisoners. he was heavily crisized over that. why not address that you cowards

The biggest liar on this forum. I won't feel bad when I smack you across the face in Lanta Hawada. Bring your ugly, fat ass, bleaching wife also. Nacala kugu yaal.

Reer-Bari

The biggest liar on this forum. I won't feel bad when I smack you across the face in Lanta Hawada. Bring your ugly, fat ass, bleaching wife also. Nacala kugu yaal.
why dont you speak up when they are constantly bashing my tribe and other puntlanders you tribalist. walahi i have no respect for people like you.. i avoided this tribal shit for 4 months now but i am back defending the loyal tribes of puntland. you hypicrit your officially on my enemy list. walahi i tried to be patient with you but your just like dr osman and cocknative

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity @GBTarmy

Ok, so ASNE leadership structure seems to be mixed clan-wise, but it's still mainly led by local Harti Darod clans.

Darod:

(c) Bashir Shire Maxamed (Deshishe)
(d) Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud)
(e) Ali Ahmed Hassan “Ga’amey” (Harti/Tinle)
(k) Harun Dheere: native of Puntland; other details currently unknown
(m)Yassin Khalid Osman “Kilwe” (Warsangeli/Dubeis/Hanif) - former Emir of ASNE

Isaaq:

(a)Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Habar Jaalo) - current Emir of ASNE
(h) Ali Macane (Issaq/Habar Jaalo)
(j) Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Habar Yunis)

Dir:

(b) Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi)

Hawiye:

(g)Hassan Abdullahi a.k.a. Hamas (Hawiye/Hawadle)

Unknown:

(f) Mukhtar Abdinur Ahmed
(i) Yasin Mohamud Abdi
(l) Hassan Afgoye

Also, how are you guys dismissing ISIS as a mere inter-tribal beef? Sure, ISIS in PL appears to be a more localised affair compared to Al-Shabaab, but left unchecked ISIS’s influence will only grow. Case in point: the youth wing of the ICU, which later became the dreaded Al-Shabaab.

More worryingly, Puntland regularly releases suspected terrorists, even when there is strong evidence to convict them:

View attachment 66831
http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf

So PL can't complain about terrorism in their region when they're barely containing it.
Mainly this mainly that, the point is you were wrong and now you are looking for straws. both the emir and deputy are from Somaliland so no they are not led by locals. In areas where people are hostile to shabaab they can't work with the local tribes so they use members of other tribes, that's their tactic it has nothing anything else. If you want to start fadhi ku dirir do a better job and don't hide it under "research" cause you did little to none.

Gibiin-Udug

why dont you speak up when they are constantly bashing my tribe and other puntlanders you tribalist. walahi i have no respect for people like you.. i avoided this tribal shit for 4 months now but i am back defending the loyal tribes of puntland. you hypicrit your officially on my enemy list. walahi i tried to be patient with you but your just like dr osman and cocknative
Says the idiot who’s obsessed with Osman mohamud, stop mentioning us, you filthy bastard.... Your obsession is borderline creepy.. Secondly why didn’t you @ them since you mentioned them @DR OSMAN and cognitive?

Loooool@ tried to be patient with me, I don’t care. I will smack your face and make you wash my car in Bosaaso..

Reer-Bari

Says the idiot who’s obsessed with Osman mohamud, stop mentioning us, you filthy bastard.... Your obsession is borderline creepy.. Secondly why didn’t you @ them since you mentioned them @DR OSMAN and cognitive?

Loooool@ tried to be patient with me, I don’t care. I will smack your face and make you wash my car in Bosaaso..
your a dirty liar walahi i never ever in my life mentioned osman mohamud unless im defending myself against a osman mohamud. bring your evidence instead of spreading hate. walahi your part of the hate preachers because you support them. dirty hate preachers. tryna lie on my name. i only mention osman mohamud when you guys slander cali saleebaan or other puntland tribes because of jelousy and cucdad

Gibiin-Udug

your a dirty liar walahi i never ever in my life mentioned osman mohamud unless im defending myself against a osman mohamud. bring your evidence instead of spreading hate. walahi your part of the hate preachers because you support them. dirty hate preachers. tryna lie on my name. i only mention osman mohamud when you guys slander cali saleebaan or other puntland tribes because of jelousy and cucdad
Which Osman Mohamud mentioned Cali saleban in this thread? You dirty mongrel... I will make sure you beat the crap out of you with my high heels. Wasaq.

Reer-Bari

this was today where you like dr osmans bashing of cali saleebaan and farbrication of the size of us. stop tryna compete with us. the cucdad is not appealing walahi. competion is healthy but yall are just obssesed.
Screenshot_2019-02-27 The Crazy Doctor Home Msg To reerbari.png

Gibiin-Udug

this was today where you like dr osmans bashing of cali saleebaan and farbrication of the size of us. stop tryna compete with us. the cucdad is not appealing walahi. competion is healthy but yall are just obssesed. View attachment 66892
Build a bridge and get over it.

@DR OSMAN bashes everyone including my subclan, but do you see me calcaal about it?

Obsessed? Don't try to bait!!

Reer-Bari

Build a bridge and get over it.

@DR OSMAN bashes everyone including my subclan, but do you see me calcaal about it?

Obsessed? Don't try to bait!!
thats not why im pissed. im pissed that whenever i say something about osman mohamud. you start bashing me when im just defending myself. why not call them out like you call me out.

Gibiin-Udug

thats not why im pissed. im pissed that whenever i say something about osman mohamud. you start bashing me when im just defending myself. why not call them out like you call me out.
Read what you’re saying, you said you only mention Osman mohamud when they bash Ali saleban, which Osman mohamud in this thread bashed Ali Saleban?

Piss off!!!

Reer-Bari

Read what you’re saying, you said you only mention Osman mohamud when they bash Ali saleban, which Osman mohamud in this thread bashed Ali Saleban?

Piss off!!!
when did i mention osman mohamud. i mentioned cabdiwelli gaas being called out for his capture and release method in mudug. anywyas your not getting anymore clout from me today. your officially banned from communicating with me for 24 hours. have fun

Gibiin-Udug

when did i mention osman mohamud. i mentioned cabdiwelli gaas being called out for his capture and release method in mudug. anywyas your not getting anymore clout from me today. your officially banned from communicating with me for 24 hours. have fun

Hypocrite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.