Puntland Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb bring sources, you can’t just say something like that. Also why would HY be all the way in galgala

Your lucky you didn't bet @Suldaanka

dzx9xx.jpg

Galgala Shabab is led by Habar Jeclo

34rax4z.jpg

HY phone intercepted plotting with Mumin(Daesh)

mvhgut.jpg

Why not mention your cousins in the mountains too? Idoors are not only terrorists scums in the south but they hide in golis mountains/galgala and finance Alshabab, ISIS is inter MJ beef and nothing big but Alshabab is the real threat that is backed by Idooria.

A German professor exposed khatheads like you just like a German old man named Gunther exposed the s of Hargeisa.
knipsel-png.32183

"(a) Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): Emir of ASNE
(h) Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo (Daallo Mountain)
Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Pointing one or two kebab PL leaders is not the point. Time after time, we capture ellays and other southies commiting or trying to commit terrorism. The recent guy who killed the port guy was Ellay. If Mumin was captured today, he will face the firing squad no question about it while the southies are ready to defend thier terrorists like roboow and Hassan dahir aweys. Thats the difference between you and me. Its time to clean the southie qashin, we will deal with our own kebabs. Go blow up ur own regions

Gift from our southie friends, i can find couple of examples

maxamuud saleebaaniya will be the next terrorist hotbed. mumin's influence will reach galkayco soon. plenty of eelays to recruit to boost their numbers other disenfranchised clans are giving him bayah
mumin.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Recently, I have noticed that several Puntlanders on this forum tend to blame foreign actors (mostly Rahanweyn), who are condescendingly dubbed as “Southies,” on the recent spate of terrorist attacks in their region. However, PLers tend to refer to unreliable anecdotal accounts, which is ultimately counterproductive in combating this scourge.

According to the UN Monitoring Group on Somalia, both ISIS and ASNE (Al-Shabaab Northeast) are dominated by local PL clans:

View attachment 66728
View attachment 66729
View attachment 66730

View attachment 66731
The Puntland administration also has a knack for subverting minority clans by accusing them as being terrorists, as was the case in the Galkacyo massacre of 2011:

View attachment 66732

Leelkase nomads got smoked due to a dispute over water wells.
:dwill:

Alot of Saleebans in this list:damn:

Pointing one or two kebab PL leaders is not the point. Time after time, we capture ellays and other southies commiting or trying to commit terrorism. The recent guy who killed the port guy was Ellay. If Mumin was captured today, he will face the firing squad no question about it while the southies are ready to defend thier terrorists like roboow and Hassan dahir aweys. Thats the difference between you and me. Its time to clean the southie qashin, we will deal with our own kebabs. Go blow up ur own regions

Gift from our southie friends, i can find couple of examples
That Koonfurian Shababi would not have reached the Port madax without an inside man or security flaws in the port.

@Jiron @Balaayo as members of the Rahanweyn clan, what do you think of Puntlanders blaming your community for all the terrorist attacks in their region?
I'm not aware of the stuff that goes on in Puntland but I highly doubt Rahanweyn have carried out every single terrorism related attack in the region

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Jiron @Balaayo as members of the Rahanweyn clan, what do you think of Puntlanders blaming your community for all the terrorist attacks in their region?

Hey Macaan, u have to understand that the people of Puntland very welcoming and overall decent folks. Even though I do not subscribe to any qabiil, I don’t take the negative comments made online serious. It’s almost always made by Somalis who live in western countries, they don’t want to live back “home” but are always causing division and promoting the same thing that rendered us rafugees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending