Puntland tax system

These people are shameless, they put a mudulood accent on Hamza on that ai video. @Magan Joseph This is OG worst nightmare kkk
Here’s what still surprises me to this day, debt forgiveness, arms embargo, oil deals and other accomplishments all happened while a Kumade prime minister was in office. He literally told them that “hospitals dugsi Quran and Mosques should have access to electricity by any means necessary” imagine people who are too dumb to realise that a masjid or hospital should have access to electricity. The so called president is extremely unintelligent, waa qolof, walahi and really weak!? Wtf he has to hold the record for the weakest president in office. I can tell if an individual is smart if I listen to their speech for just a minute. Did you hear any Hawiye wondering who was behind all of these accomplishments? they will scream “dalxoreeye!” and give credit to this Lugo qalooc so called president.
I’m going to buy a property that belongs to a Hutu family in Kismaayo on purpose and kick them out like this dw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here’s what still surprises me to this day, debt forgiveness, arms embargo, oil deals and other accomplishments all happened while a Kumade prime minister was in office. He literally told them that “hospitals dugsi Quran and Mosques should have access to electricity by any means necessary” imagine people who are too dumb to realise that a masjid or hospital should have access to electricity. The so called president is extremely unintelligent, waa qolof, walahi and really weak!? Wtf he has to hold the record for the weakest president in office. I can tell if an individual is smart if I listen to their speech for just a minute. Did you hear any Hawiye wondering who was behind all of these accomplishments? they will scream “dalxoreeye!” and give credit to this Lugo qalooc so called president.
I’m going to buy a property that belongs to a Hutu family in Kismaayo on purpose and kick them out like this dw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of oil, @Samatar03 here’s a fun fact, most of somaliaweyn natural resources is actually in Darood lands?!😮 did you know this?

Taxes are used to build the roads in Puntland.

This is the latest project:

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 19.50.01.png

1714330344866.png

Trending